- Text Size +
Ashley woke up by the sound of her alarm clock go off. She got up and hit the snoozes button then she went to her closet to pick out her outfit final after 5 mines she picked a baby blue tank tops and some light blue jeans. When she walked over to the kitchen table she found a note from Amelia so she open the note and read it and it said dear Ashley sorry but I am hanging out with aj today have fun on your date bye. Then the door bell rang Ashley went to open and there were flowers just sitting there as I pick it up I saw another note but this note was from nick as I read it said that dear Ashley I hope you pick I sexy dress for me cant wait for our date tonight love nick. As Ashley read it she smiled then walk back in the house she put the flowers in a vase and pick up the phone to call Leighanne after the 3 rings she pick up the phone.
Leighanne: hey Ashley what’s up
Ashley: hi Leighanne I was wondering if your not busy if you want to come with me to get a dress for my date please.
Leighanne: yea sure Brian in the recording room so yes I will come I will be there in 5 mins ok.
Ashley: ok Leighanne see you soon then she hung up the phone
5 mins later
There was I knock on the door so I went to open the door then Leighanne said hey Ashley you ready, Ashley said yes let go then they walk out the house Ashley lock the door to the house and then she walk over to Leighanne car and hoped in it toke 5 mins to find a parking spot when we went in the mall Leighanne said what are you gonna wear tonight then Ashley said I don’t know yet I was thinking about baby blue or baby pink. Leighanne said baby blue looks better on her than baby pink then Ashley said thanks. They walk in the dress shop and then I saw this cute, sexy baby blue dress
Ashley said oh my god Leighanne this is so cool.
Leighanne said then buy it.
Ashley said I cant buy it I don’t have the money for it.
Leighanne said yes you do then she pulled out nick carter credit card.
Ashley said no I cant take nick credit card.
Leighanne said yes you can cause nick said that you buy anything you like on this card if you don’t do it I will have to.
Ashley said ok fine I will buy it I just need to try it on first.
Then she went to get the dress she went to the changing room she tried it on and went outside of the changing room and Leighanne said that looks so pretty. Ashley said thanks I will buys this I just need to get shoes then I am done. I went back in the changing room to change back and went out the changing room and headed to the counter and Ashley said I don’t know nick pin number. Leighanne said I do don’t worry then she paid for then we went to get the shoes.