- Text Size +
Nick couldnt keep still he was too excited his little sister Lacey was coming to visit,he hadnt seen her for months.

All the other guys were getting annoyed as Nick was bouncing around and kept asking the time.

Finally Kevin turned around and said "Nick stay still or we wont go get Lacey"

"Aww cmon Kev,shes been in boarding school,all this time and I havent seen her"

Kevin wasnt all that happy to have Lacey on the bus as the last time he saw her was 5 yrs ago and she was a chubby,piggytailed 13 yr old,that followed the guys everywhere,which dampened Kevins bedroom antics alot,so to hear now that she had graduated ,she was to tour with them made him annoyed.

Nick turned to all the guys"and dont even think about trying to get it on with her"

Kevin grimaced and Aj laughed

Finally it was time for the guys to go pick up Lacey.they all piled into Nicks car and drove to the airport.

Nick was whining they were late,they werent of course they arrived just as the plane arrived.

Nick ran to the terminal with the guys trailing behind

'kevin" yelled a voice kevin turned around and saw a tall blonde with curves in all the right places.

"yes miss,can i help, you"

'Kevin you dag its me Lacey"

Kevin was shocked theres no way that this was Lacey

All of a sudden Nick came rushing over"Lacey how did you get past me" he said as he hugged her

Nick Turned around and saw all the guys staring at Lacey,he shot them filthy looks and said "remember what i told you".

"So guys "Lacey said oblivious to all the stares

"What are we going to do tonight,cause i heard there is a great club called Kaylee nearby.

"Lacey' screached Nick "you are too young to go clubbing"

"Nick im 18 relax, its not like i havent been to one before"

They hopped in the car still arguing,in this whole time Kevin hadnt once taken his eyes off of Laceys and her large baby blues eyes.