- Text Size +
By the time they all got back to the hotel,they had agreed to go to club Kaylee.

They all got out of the car,and went there seperate ways,agreeing to meet later.

Brian went to ring Leighanne,Howie to ring Leigh,Aj to go check out the poolwhile nick and lacey went to catch up on lost time.

Kevin started folowing Nick and lacey

"Hey train,do you mind letting me and lacey spend some time alone,so we can catch up"

"um ,oh ok' replied Kevin,still not believing that this was Lacey



Several hrs passed and it was time to go to the club,they guys were standing there already to go

"hey whats taking lacey so long" asked Aj adjusting his trademark glasses

Just then Lacey walked in,Kevin felt his groin tighten,just looking at her

She was dressed in a black mini skirt,a tight red sleevless halter and leather boots and as she put her black leather jacket on her long wavy blonde hair brushed against kevin.

"so Kevin,are you ready" aske Lacey not aware of what she was doing to Kevin

'uh yeah ' said kevin unable to talk in sentances.

As the rest of bsb stared at Lacey in shock,Nick told them to stop drooling.

"Lacey go back and get dressed your not going out likes that you look like a two bit hooker"
Lacey shot nick a look that could kill and taunted"oh so i look like one of your ex girlfriends nick"

Nick decided to drop the subject after seeing how upset Lacey was ,after all they had only seen each other for a few hrs and didnt want to fight .

They all piled into the car and took off

The club was only 5 minutes away so it didnt take long to get there.

As they got out of the car,a rush of fans came eager to see the boys.

Over whelmed lacey grabbed the nearest person which was Kevin.

"ts ok lacey"soothed kevin inhaling the sweet smell of bluberries from her hair

The club security got the guys through the fans into the club.

The club was pumping,and they guys quickly went on the dance floor,

Lacey still shook up from earlier just sat at a table drinking a vodka and cranberry that nick bought her.

She was sitting there looking around when she saw Kevin dancing with a short lady.

All of a sudden Lacey felt a bit jealous of the girl in Kevins arms,wondering if that could ever be her.

What Lacey never realised was that Kevin was watching her wishing it was Lacey he was dancing with