- Text Size +
They all decided after that,the best thing,would to head back to the hotel.

It was 2am and Kevin noticed Lacey was tired and that she was avoiding looking at him.

Once they all got to the hotel,Kevin pulled Lacey aside and asked her what was wrong.

Lacey tried to pull away,not wanting to talk to kevin,but he pleaded for her to stay and talk.

Lacey explained that she thought Kevin liked her,but she realised he doesnt.

Kevin Kissed her hard "Lacey i do Like you,In fact I love you and i want us to be together"
"But what about Nick"Lacey replied
"stuff Nick.us is what matters'
"but he will make it hard for you kevin"

Kevin kissed her again silencing her ,and they both knew at that moment theyd be together even if they had to hide it from Nick.

Lacey closed her eyes getting lost in Kevins kisses,Kevin pulled away and looked into her blue eyes and groaned "I think we better go to bed,I hear the rest of the guys coming now"
Lacey went to reply but Kevin stopped her with a quick kisss and pushing her away gently ran into his room just as Nick came racing around the corner trying to beat Brian to the sony playstation.

"hey Lacey,you look a bit flushed are you okay?"
Lacey tried not to look guilty while replying"yeah Im fine just a bit tired"

Nick looked at her strangely as he and Brian went to play the game leaving a Happy but guilty Lacey out in the hall.
Chapter End Notes:
Would you like another story about about kevin and lacey,please let me know.