- Text Size +
For the next month Kevin and Lacey continued to see each other without beeing caught by any one except for Aj who aggreed to keep it a secret,due to not wanting to hear Nick whining about it.

Kevin was getting restless though,he wanted to show Lacey off,he was sick of keeping her a secret and not being able to fully relax in the relationship.

Lacey on the otherhand was happy to hide it as she knew Nick would hurt Kevin if he found out,but little did she know they would have no choice soon but to tell him.

Lacey had been throwing up,she wasn't concerned as she assumed it was the flu which had been spreading threw the Backstreet crew.
Kevin was getting concerned though as she still wasn't over it after a week and she was getting dizzy.
Kevin pleaded for her to see a doctor,even Nick was getting concerned,but Lacey still would not see a doctor.

Then one day while watching rehersals Lacey fainted.
Nick ran down from the stage knocking Aj down in the hurry to get to her,Kevin tried to get to Lacey but Howie stopped him saying"let her brother be with her"

Lacey still wasnt awake when the ambulance came 10 minutes later to take her to the hospital.
When they got to The Hospital,Dr Radnish explained that they would be doing bloodtests on Lacey and Would have the results within the hour.

It was the longest Hour of Kevins life,he wanted to hold Lacey,but Nick would not let any one near her.

Finally Dr Radnish had the results "well it seems to be Lacey is pregnant"
"she cant be ,she is still a virgin,get in tehre and redo thos tests as they are so wrong its not funny" Yelled Nick

As Brian tried to calm Nick,Aj looked at the now pale looking Kevin.
"UMM Nick.Laceys not a virgin,we have been seeing each other"said Kevin

Nick ran towards kevin and tackled him to the ground punching him"I told you not to touch her,I told you she was off limits,but you didn't listen and now look"he yelled

Howie and AJ pulled Nick off of Kevin.
"Fuck it",said Nick "once Laceys discharged from here,im taking her home and Im quitting the Backstreet Boys,and you will not see her again"

'Nick you cant,thats not fair"said Kevin.
Nick just shook his head and asked the hospital security to remove them from Laceys room.
Kevin broke down crying in the hall outside Laceys room
"why cus" asked Brian"why did you have to choose Lacey"
Kevin just continued to cry.

Meanwhile in Laceys room,Lacey started to wake calling Kevins name.
'you wont have to worry about him Lacey,we are going home ,mum and I will help you raise the baby"

Laceys face blanched "baby what baby and wheres Kevin"

Nick swallowed hard and said"Lacey honey.Kevin ran off when he heard the dr say you were pregnant saying he wasn't going to raise a baby and that you slept around so it wasn't his"
Lacey not knowing Nick was lying broke down in tears while Nick held her tight