- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
both points of view
Nick went with Kala to the hospital to see her dad everyday until he was well enough to get released.When he did everyone gathered at her parents house for dinner,including Nick.Dinner there was different for him,it wasn't like having dinner with his family.His family now was seperating and growing apart and he hated that fact,but this,this family welcomed him into their house with smiles and hugs and thanks for being there with Kala and being there for her dad.It was a nice change for him,he loved this,everyone was happy and smiling and just in a good mood.Usually when he had dinner with his family everyone was mad at someone and it made it hard for everyone to enjoy and get along with one another.
Later that night Kala told Ncik that she wanted to stay the night at her parents house just to spend time with her dad and make sure he was ok.So on the way outside Nick said goodbye to her family and thanked them for everything amd steped outside to say goodbye to Kala.He wanted to ask her out on another date but really didn't know how so he just blurted it out."Would you like to go out friday night?" "Yeah,that would be great.Where do you wanna go?" "Oh,that's a surprise,you'll have to wait and see,just be ready at 6 ok?" he said. "Oh alright,but is it going to be fun?" "Yes,it will be fun ,i promise." "Alright,talk to you later." "Alright,goodbye." "Bye" Kala said,they kissed real quick and Nick got in his car and went home.
On the way home Nick's mind wandered back to Kala,he couldn't keep his mind off her.He got out his cd and put it in the cd player and hit track 11,and on comes "who needs the world",that's was one of the best songs he did,he thought. Meanwhile over at Kala's parents house Kala was getting ready for bed in her old room,her brother knocked and came in and closed the door behind him. "What's up?" "I wanted to talk to you about Nick." "What about him ?" "I want you to watch out for yourself,i know your old enough to take care of yourself and i know i really don't know him but he just poped out of nowhere and is just to nice and caring to really be like that.Just watch out for yourself ok ? I don't want to see you get hurt." "Look" Kala said "Nick is a good guy,you may think he's to good to be real but he is real ok,and besides he didn't just pop out of the sky,he's from the Backstreet Boys,i've loved the guys for years,you know that,you've seen is face on posters and magazines,i'll watch out for myself ok ,don't worry about me ok ?" "Alright,just next time you go out with him call me after and let me know how it goes and what he says and does ok ?" "Alright" Kala said.She was looking forward to her date with Nick,she knew deep down in her heart that he was a good guy and wouldn't hurt her.She was not gonna let her brothers words get to her,he's to good to be real,come on ! Of course he's real,he was standing in our living room! She had to laugh out loud at that one,and with the thought of seeing Nick in just a couple of days for their second date she went to sleep.
Chapter End Notes:
next chapter up soon !