- Text Size +
According to many people, Allegra Scott’s life was something most people could only dream about. Daughter to William Scott, CEO and co-founder of Scott Oil Int., and Aurora Di Luca, a former Italian topmodel and actress, Allegra’s life was set out the minute she was born. Being the heiress of her father’s imperium, she was bound to once follow her fathers’ footsteps. Allegra’s childhood was a serie of attending private schools, playing tennis and horseback riding with other children of her status and spending Christmas in Aspen and the summer holidays on the Scott’s mansion down at the Hamptons. When Allegra turned 21, she met the boy who she was destined to marry someday. Calvin Blackwell was the only son of Richard Blackwell, William’s eldest friend and vice president of Scott Oil Int.

Calvin knew the very first moment that he laid eyes on Allegra that she was the one for him. How odd it may sound to you that an 23 year old could possibly knew anything about love, Calvin was very mature for his age and once he was certain about something, or in this case about someone, his opinion was made and would never change.
Calvin invited Allegra to all the well-known high-society polo matches and dined with her twice every week at Matizze, one of the most expensive restaurants in New York. Calvin and Allegra talked about everything on these nights and they shared their first kiss together after they dined there. Since then, their romance started to bloom and Allegra was deeply in love. She admired Calvin for his excellent taste in food and wine, his love for his family and for his analytical mind. Calvin loved Allegra for her natural beauty, her enchanting smile and her fabulous body.

The news of Allegra and Calvin soon reached the ears of both families and from that moment, their two mothers were planning Allegra and Calvin’s wedding step by step. They agreed that this wedding should be thé wedding of the century and forced the two yougsters to see eachother even more. After two years of dating, Calvin proposed to Allegra on the 4th of July at the Hamptons during an evening walk on the beach. Allegra ofcourse said yes and when she had kissed him and hugged him, they went back to the house to announce their engagement. That specific night was the night when Allegra lost her virginty to Calvin. After drinking champagne and toasting on the excellent news, they went upstairs. He had been dying to sleep with Allegra for nearly three years now and his practice with random girls while he was on college sure made him feel very confident.

Obviously, Calvin made sure no one knew anything about his already busy sex life. But with his experience, he showed Allegra how she could please him the most. After their first night together, they couldn’t get enough about eachother and almost every evening they had sex. They sent eachother dirty text messages during the day and when Calvin got home to Allegra’s appartment at night, she already was waiting for him, wearing either a sexy lingerie set or nothing at all. Calvin was extremely pleased to see how much she desired him. It was a boost for his ego to know she was willing to do anything he wanted. He had her right where he wanted her to be and to his satisfaction Allegra never complained.

Yet there were this sporadic moments where Allegra was lying wide awake at night, wondering if there was something bigger waiting for her out there. She loved Calvin deeply and could say he made her happy and took care of her. But it was in Allegra’s nature to be restless. And on lonely moments she wished she’d be a completely different person, living with a completely different person...