- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Last chapter :c)
Nick's POV

I just got off the phone with Brian. We were supposed to be at the police station right away. They were going to unmask the culprit. I hurried into the car with Anna, and off we went. When we got there, everyone else was already there. I sat down, not being able to wait until we find out who he really is. The cops came in with the person. "Okay, as you all know, this is the perpetrator who has been messing with you guys, hurting you, and your loved ones. Now, we will unmask this human." They took the mask off.

I couldn't believe what I saw. All of us were amazed at who the person was. It was Justin Timberlake. "What the hell?!" I said. "Justin?" The cops made him sit down and tell us why he had done what he'd done. Turns out, he wanted to get back at us for making his fans stop liking Nsync and love the Backstreet Boys. I turned to Brian. "He tried to kill us and our loved one's for THAT?"I said. "I know, he's crazy." Brian said.

An hour later, Justin was behind bars, and we were all at Applebee's eating supper. We were all very happy that we had caught Justin, but still couldn't really understand why he would try to kill us and our loved ones for the reason why he tried. He is one fucked up man, I thought to myself. Brian tapped his glass. "I would like to give a toast to the Backstreet Boys and their future, and their families, and friends, in praise to God that we are all okay."

After supper, Anna and I went to my house and settled down to watch some tv. "I'm glad you're okay now, Anna." I said. "I'm very happy you're okay too, Nick. Even though nothing happened to you." She laughed. "I'm glad you're alright." I put my arm around her. Damn, I love her so much. But it needs to be this way, only best friends. If we go out and something happens, the friendship could be lost, and I don't wanna risk it. She laid her head on my shoulder, and a few minutes later, she was asleep.

Brian's POV

We arrived at home safe and sound, Baylee fast asleep in the backseat. Leighanne was very tired, so she went on in to bed, and made me get Baylee. I picked him up, and carried him into the house, and laid him down on his bed. I kissed his head. "Goodnight my little Backstreet Boy,” I whispered, as I turned out the light. I went into my bedroom. Leighanne had already changed into her pajamas, and was laying down on the bed, half asleep. I got into my pajamas, and got in bed. Leighanne snuggled up close to me, and we fell asleep.

Howie's POV

I took Leigh home after supper, telling her to call me tomorrow so we can get together and go somewhere. As I hopped into bed, I thought to myself that this was actually a great experience. I kicked ass with my dance moves, and learned how to love Leigh more. I couldn't wait until December, when we would get married. I laid down, as I was very tired, and dreamt of our wedding.

Aj's POV
I wheeled myself into my apartment, not being able to wait until I could get some rest. Today was such a long day. Meeting with the guys, car wreck, surgery, police sation, Applebee's, and finally home. I took a look at the ashtray sitting on the table next to the couch. I wheeled over to it, thinking about whether or not I should risk it. I picked it up, thinking, no, I don't wanna risk it anymore. I am quitting, and I threw it in the trash. I got out of my wheelchair and laid down in bed. I was proud of myself. I told myself no to smoking. I had been trying to for years, but could never really do it. This experience had taught me well. Yeah, I'm in a wheelchair, but I stopped smoking. I'll be out of the wheelchair in a few weeks, but if I hadn't stopped smoking, I could be dead instead of alive. I had saved my life. I yawned. I was exhausted. I closed my eyes, dreaming about a healthier man, singing and dancing in front of millions of people. Life was good.
Chapter End Notes:
I hope you liked it! It was my first fanfic xD