- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

See what happens when I watch too much T.V. & listen to my Miley Cyrus CD??? Lol. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Riley Mae/Kylie Cyrus, & story idea. Disney owns everyone else, technically. Thank-you!

 

Photobucket

 

 

 

“I lied to Daddy,” a voice whispered in the dark.

 

“Yeah? What about?” A curious voice replied.

 

“About my homework and that test we had,” the first voice answered. “I flunked it, and forced his signature on it. And my homework’s not quite done yet. I tried my hardest, but I just don’t get it.”

 

“So why didn’t you ask someone for help?” The second voice asked.

 

“You and Daddy were gone, and Jackson’s no help at all,” the first voice sighed. “How he’s made it this far in school, I’ve no idea.”

 

“Me neither,” the second voice giggled. “I wonder if he manages to bribe the teachers?”

 

The first voice giggled now too. “If so, Daddy’d be mad.”

 

“Daddy will be mad, if two young ladies don’t get to sleep,” a third voice piped up. “Especially since they have school in the morning.”

 

“Sorry, Daddy!” The first voiced squeaked.

 

“We’re going to sleep now, Daddy, don’t worry!” The second voice assured him.

 

“You had better be Miley Rae, and Riley Mae,” their father stated. “If I have to come up here again, there will be trouble.”

 

“Night, Daddy!” The two girls immediately chorused.

 

“Goodnight,” he replied, as he closed their door once more and headed on back downstairs.

 

“Phew! That was a close one!” Miley exclaimed quietly.

 

“Yeah, too close!” Riley whispered in return.

 

“Well, night Riles,” Miley yawned, snuggling into her pillow.

 

“Night Miles,” Riley giggled, as she too yawned.

 

The two of them shared a room, as they were not only sisters, but twins as well. They were fraternal twins, but only because of a few slight differences. Their faces, eyes, hair, and smiles were all the same; even their voices were similar. The only differences were their eyes – Miley’s were hazel, while Riley’s were bright green; and the fact Miley was a half inch taller than her sister. The thing was no one knew they were twins, or that they were even sisters. Their father had forced them to make everyone believe they were cousins – so when at school, Riley had to wear a bright red wig to hide her normally medium brown hair, and blue contacts. Even when she was home she had to wear the wig, in case Lily Truscott – Miley’s best friend – was coming over. Why Lily couldn’t know they were sisters was beyond them, since Lily and Oliver both knew the other big secret their family had. But, this was their life – one twin allowed to be herself, and the other forced to hide her true identity – though, they actually both had two identities, so really, they were both hiding something. Only thing was, Miley’s secret let her live out her dreams and live her life, while Riley’s made her practically obsolete. You see, Miley is Hannah Montana – teen pop sensation. And though Riley loves her sister and her music dearly, sometimes she absolutely despises Hannah Montana – because being Hannah Montana’s secret sister isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.