[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Summary:

This is a compilation of the most cringe worthy work of some of our AC writers. The challenge for the month of June is to post your most cringe worthy scene and then rewrite it to the best of your ability. I hope some of you do, so we can see how much you've grown as writers.

 *picture some kind of horrid banner here* lol

Eep and i'm sorry if any of my readers think this is a new suspense story because the title makes it sound like it is. lol I'm just posting it because i'm a mod. It has nothing to do with me...sorry :O(


Rated: R
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: Group, Howie, Kevin, Nick, Other
Genres: Action, Adventure, Alternate Universe, Angst, Drama, Dramedy, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Romance, Science Fiction, Supernatural, Suspense
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 13
Completed: No
Word count: 13250
Read: 21502
Published: 06/02/08
Updated: 06/04/08

1. Just explaining again by Mare [ - ] (127 words)

2. "Don't Wanna Lose You Now" by Julie (cringe-worthy) by RokofAges75 [ - ] (395 words)

3. "Don't Wanna Lose You Now" by Julie (rewritten) by RokofAges75 [ - ] (1054 words)

4. "I Want It That Way" By Steph (Cringe-worthy) by Sakabelle [ - ] (844 words)

5. "I Want It That Way" By Steph (rewrite) by Sakabelle [ - ] (970 words)

6. Divisions Of Reality 1st chapter (rewritten) by Rose [ - ] (1411 words)

7. Divisions Of Reality 1st chapter (cringe worthy) by Rose [ - ] (1034 words)

8. Don't Want to Lose You Now (Yes there's another one! Original Version) by Mel by Mellz Bellz [ - ] (858 words)

9. Don't Want To Lose You Now (Part Deux - Rewritten version) by Mellz Bellz [ - ] (1363 words)

10. Always (Cringe!) by Tantilisinteaser [ - ] (801 words)
Okay so I got into fanfiction when I was about fourteen fifteen and loved how I could get so lost in it all. I wrote a few very bad fics myself, some were posted on fanfiction.net and alas are now long gone.

So I wrote a few crappy ones and left it to that. Then a few years ago I found that I needed a hobby of some sort, something to get me away from the monotony of everyday life. So that's when I decided to start writing again. It took me a while to get into the swing of things and my first attempt back was Always. It was only posted on her last year but it is now actually about three to four years old and boy has my writing improved!

So here is the crappy, cringe worthy chapter.

11. Always (The hopfully better version!) by Tantilisinteaser [ - ] (1814 words)

12. All I Have to Give: Chapter 1 (Original Version) by BSBSavedMyLife [ - ] (1111 words)
This is very first chapter I ever wrote for BSB fan fiction. I was 16 years old and it was only supposed to be this one chapter to win a bet. Needless to say, it was the start of my fan fic writing "career." LOL! I find it very "cringe worthy" compared to my latest stuff.

13. All I Have to Give (Newly Written Edition) by BSBSavedMyLife [ - ] (1468 words)
This is my edited versin of the first chapter to All I Have to Give. I find it much easier to read and the two characters have a lot more flair. You can sense the relationship a little better and the fact that Kristin's character is supposed to be some what of a bitch, it shows in this chapter better than the original. What do you think?