- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hope you guys enjoy this lol I love this picture!

There were three on the bed and the little one said roll over…roll over 

 

 

“No, you are not going to weasel your way onto this bed tonight Carter! Go away!!”

 

“AJ, stop being a jerk and just let me in!”

 

“Can’t you see there are already three of us on here?”

 

‘Uh, no I can’t count.”

 

“That’s apparent!”

 

“Shut up Howie, no one is talking to you!”

 

“Does it matter Nicky? I mean some of us were sleeping before the two of you started your little argument.”

 

And that is exactly what has been going on for the better part of oh I don’t know…. An hour so far! I need my sleep! Can’t they tell? Haven’t they figured out by the way I can fall asleep standing up that maybe… just maybe I’m exhausted and need my sleep?

 

“AJ move!”

 

“I’m not moving!!”

 

“There’s more than enough room!”

 

“NO!”

 

All I wanted was some peace and quiet. I mean, I even snuck in here while it was only Brian. We laughed like little school girls at the thought of possibly having AJ miss his turn. The two of us overtaking the bed and being able to spread out!

 

“Awww Man… I don’t see how it’s fair that you guys always….”

 

“Don’t you dare finish that sentence Nick!” Well, I see Brian is awake now too.

 

“Good Brian, you’re awake. Tell AJ there’s more than enough room for me on this bed!”

 

Snow angels…this bed is so big that with just Brian and me on it, we could have made snow angels!

 

“Why the hell did you just say snow angels D?” Oops, I didn’t realize I just said that.

 

“Uh, Sorry I guess I just thought out loud.”

 

AJ looked at me with an eyebrow raised, “Okay then I guess the better question is why are you thinking about snow angels?”

 

“Ugh! Can we get back to me now?” All of us looked over at Nick and shook our heads. We need to include that in our dance moves. The Nick head shake.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~

 

“Oh yes, God forbid any topic strays from Nick Carter for too long. The world might collapse in on itself!” Brian laughed about that. Score one for the AJ man!

 

“Brian…I don’t know why you guys are being so unfair!” Jesus he’s whining now!

 

“Nick…” Brian started while giggling, “You have managed to score this bed every time you have wanted to sleep. Regardless of whose turn it is supposed to be. Howie, AJ and I are supposed to have a turn right now! You just got to sleep on here with Kevin and me a little while ago.”

 

“But…”

 

I shook my head again as I sat up, still not allowing him to get anywhere near this bed. If I had to bite him to keep him off, so be it!

 

He did the same thing the first night we were on this plane. Kevin, Howie and I were supposed to be on the bed and of course an hour or so goes by then suddenly we feel this huge plop. There he was, in the middle of us like some big old dog that refuses to learn to sleep on the floor. Eventually, Kevin got up and left the room and Nick got his way…again!

 

“Nick, go away!”

 

“Please?”

 

I felt Howie shift slightly so, “Ouch! AJ what the hell?” I kicked him. I knew he would be the first to cave into the blond one’s charms.

 

“I think I’m getting sick.” Oh now he’s pulling out the big guns!

 

Of course that made Brian sit up and run his hands through his hair as he yawned. “Sick, how so?”

 

“I have been coughing and I just don’t feel very good. I have a headache as well.”

 

“I would have a friggin headache too if I whined as much as you did Nick!”

 

He shot me a look because he knew I was able to see right through him! No one can fool me!

 

“Come here and sit down on the bed”

 

ROK NO!!!!!!

 

~*~*~*~*~*~

  

I walked over and sat beside Brian, making sure I landed on AJ’s legs as I did so. “You really think you’re sick or is this just a ploy to get on this bed?”

 

“I’m sick.” I answered honestly. I really didn’t feel well. All I wanted was a few hours on the comfy bed, is that too much to ask? I guess it helped my cause when I started to cough.

 

“Can’t you see you’re all being played?” AJ was disgusted and that pleases me!

 

“AJ, there’s room for him. We’ve slept with 4 on the bed before!”

 

“I KNOW!!! That’s what I’m having a problem with!”

 

I smiled, I couldn’t help it. The bed was mine, once my ass hit the sheets it knew it was going to be staying for awhile. AJ rolled over and grabbed the body pillow that I was sitting next to, “I can’t believe you Nick! I’m at least using this thing!” He said as he pulled it close to him and cuddled with it.

 

“You should put a wig on that thing and call it Martha or something.” I added just as he held up his middle finger at me.

 

I decided to stand up and move away from Bone and managed to climb in-between Brian and Howie who both shook their heads at me as I lay down beside them. “You’re too much Nicky.” Howie decided to add before he closed his eyes and tried to go back to sleep.

 

“You know you all love me.” Well, they do!

 

I paused to wait for all the “Yes we do love you Nick’s” to come but when they didn’t I said, “I love you guys.” Because I do.

  

~*~*~*~*~*~

 

I walked into the bedroom and laughed, he did it again the little shit! He told me when we were sitting out at the long dining table that he was going to make his way over to the bedroom and I just laughed at him.

 

“There’s no way they are letting you into that bed with them Nick.”

 

“Kevin my man, you underestimate me and my overwhelming ability to get what I want.”

 

I just shook my head at him, but I knew when I came back here he’d be right in the middle of them all and sure enough, there he was, sound asleep, the only one sleeping too which I found amusing.

 

“I can’t believe you guys let him on this bed again!” I half laughed at them all.

 

“I think he has some kind of hypnotic powers or something.” Howie said just as Nick bumped him with his elbow.

 

“Well, I’m immune to his powers and now I feel all squished!” AJ complained. He sounded disgusted. Why on earth was he hugging that pillow? Never mind, I do not want to know.

 

“You want on here too Kevin?” My cousin asked smiling. He was enjoying this for some reason. He doesn’t get out much, my cousin.

 

“No thanks.” I said as I took a seat beside the bed. “Do you guys know that song Roll Over?”

 

They all looked at me funny, like they had no idea what I was talking about. I guess I had my answer then. “You know…there were four in the bed and the little one said roll over…roll over. So they all rolled over and one fell out there were three on the bed and the little one said…”

 

“Oh let me guess, the little one said Roll over?”

 

“You are a genius AJ.”

 

“I know man…I know. So what happens when it’s only the little one on the bed?”

 

I looked over at Nick and smiled, “He says goodnight!”

 

They all laughed.

 

“Hey guys close your eyes so I can get a picture of you being all goofy and sleeping together.” They hated when I did this but I didn’t care. I wanted to make a scrapbook of this experience because Lord only knows when something like this would ever happen again. I stood up with my camera in hand and waited for them all to close their eyes.

 

“Okay on the count of three say, Nick sucks!” AJ said, cracking himself up.

 

“You are supposed to be asleep AJ, which means no talking!”

 

“Yes sir…Kevin sir!”

 

I waited a few more minutes and then took the picture. “The fans will love this one.” I said as I looked at it on the camera. “You guys are just…adorable.” I added. They got a kick out of that. See? I can be funny when I want to be.

 

“Yup, I can see them now going all Aww look how cute. I think I shall make a fanfic up about how that picture came to be!” AJ added as he continued to hug that pillow to death.

 

“What the hell is a fanfic?” Howie asked.

 

“I’ll explain later D, for now let’s all get some sleep before it’s time for the next rotation.”

 

“Yeah, and if you guys make me lose my turn I’ll be pissed off!” Nick said in a groggy voice that made us all jump on him.

 

I love these guys!