- Text Size +
Orlando dialed Lindsee’s number once more only getting her machine again. The second he put the phone down it started to ring. Orlando quickly picked up the phone. “Lindsee?”

“No Orlando. It’s Arden. Sorry if you were hoping it was Lindsee.”

“I really need to talk to her.”

“That’s kind of the last thing she needs at the moment.”

“Is she sick? Is she ok?” he asked concerned.

“Just a little upset at the moment. Then again I would be to if US weekly printed a 4 page article with pictures of me with some celebrity. She is in US weekly Orli being called your new girlfriend.”

“Oh God what do the photos look like?”

“Nothing that would cause a scandal. Just a few of you two in Italy. One is of you two in both in bath robes on a terrace kissing.”

Orlando groaned. Guess the secret was out. He couldn’t hide his secret relationship he have had with Lindsee anymore. “What does the article say?”

“Orlando’s new girl. Looks like Orlando is over Kate Botsworth and off the market once again. Orlando was one of the guests at Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes wedding and was in Italy that weekend. He apparently did not attend alone. A cute, black haired girl identified by sources is Orlando’s personal assistant Lindsee Peterson, age 24. According tot he hotel staff the couple seemed really cosy with each other. That’s the main summery of it.”

“Oh God I screwed up big time.”

“Yeah I said you sure did.”

“Ard I want her back I love her.”

“I don’t know what to say or tell you Orli except cease and stop with the phone calls and e-mails for a bit. Before she wants to slap a restraining order on you.”

He sighed and nodded. “Arden you have to help me get her back.”


“Linds you just in your apartment for the rest of your life and act like you don’t have a life.” Arden said to Lindsee on her phone as Lindsee sat on her bed in nothing but her pajamas and hair pulled up in a messy bun. “You can find another job hell you can come work for me. Besides there will be other men.”

“They won’t be like him. I’m sorry Ard, but I can’t get over him or want some other guy. He was the first guy who ever.... it doesn’t matter anymore he wants nothing to do with me.”

“Linds that’s not true.”

“Well why did he just let me walk the hell out of him and of my job than?” Lindsee sobbed while curling up in a ball on her bed. “He probably has me replaced by now hell it’s Orlando Bloom any warm-blooded American woman would want to work for him.”

“You once were one of those women.”

“I was a stupid one at that.” Lindsee replied obviously trying to forget him.

“Did you ever stop to think that’s he’s as miserable as hell like you and misses you. I mean you two got pretty close in and out of bed. God Linds the man obviously has feelings for you.”

“Yeah whatever.” Lindsee replied as she heard a knock on her apartment door. “Look I have to go there’s someone at the door.”

“I bet it’s the British sex God himself.” Arden teased making Lindsee smile.

“Yeah right I’ll call you later ok.” Lindsee responded ending the call while slipping of her bed walking out towards the hall. Again there was a knock on the door making Lindsee feel irritable. Who could this be? Lindsee thought placing her phone back onto the charger that was near the door. “Who is it?” Lindsee asked just hoping it was a UPS delivery not much up for any visitors since she wanted to just mope and wollow alone.

“Will Turner.” A British male voice responded from behind the door. Lindsee stared at the door shaking her head in denial.

“I don’t believe I know a Will Turner.” she replied finding her voice. “You have the wrong apartment.”

“I do think you do. Come on Lindsee open the door we need to talk.” Orlando responded sounding desperate.

“Look if you just want to drop off my last pay check or anything I have left behind just leave it at the door. I’ll get it later.”

“I rather give you something in person. I’m also not leaving until you talk to me.”

“How’s this for talk Go to hell and leave me the hell alone.”

“Lindsee open the God damn door and talk to me.”

“There’s nothing to even say you called me a liar for not being straight out honest with you about who L41482 was. I don’t want to talk to you or ever see or run into you in public ever again!”

“I’m not leaving until we talk. I’ll even break the damn door down if I have to as a last resort.”

“Please just go away don’t make me have to call the police.” Lindsee replied feeling warm, hot tears spilling from her eyes. Great just what she needed to cry again. She had already cried her broken heart out.

“Lindsee you wouldn’t call the police on me.” God she hated how he was so right she hated how he knew her so well. “Lindsee please let me in we need to talk. Do I have to resort to e-mailing you?”

“No.” she replied as she slowly unlocked and opened the door to see him standing there. Great Linds you look like hell dragged to and from hell and you opened the door to Orlando Bloom. Just run away slam the door do something Peterson.

Lindsee looked away as she backed away from the door to allow him to come in before she ran off to her bedroom to close the door to at least make herself look at tad bit decent. Orlando closed the door behind him not waiting another second to follow her. He quickly walked down the hall and flung the door open just as she had pulled her hair down and pulled a brush through. It was a bad idea they were standing in her room and there was a bed right there.

“Lindsee why didn’t you tell me once you found out who Foldawaygirls-77 was?”

“B-because I didn’t know how to react. How would you feel if you were in my place and you found out you were talking to your boss all these months and you got caught in a lie because you wanted to protect your boss’s privacy and not share details of who he is and what he does.” Lindsee replied not able to look at him. “I didn’t know it was you and I just had to lie. I didn’t realize it was you until I caught a rerun of when you were on Kimmbel promoting Haven and than it hit me.”

“Why didn’t you just tell me Linds?”

“Because I didn’t know how you would react if you found out we have been having a relationship through the internet from exchanging e-mails. We suddenly started to get along better I didn’t want to lose that relationship.”

“Well I’m here now aren’t I? That should tell you how I feel about you and our relationship. God I just wish you told you me- It doesn’t matter now I just- I just want you back as my assistant and I want to act like this argument never happened. Oh God you don’t have another job do you?” he asked not even thinking about that until now.

“No I don’t have another job would I be in my apartment at noon on a Monday afternoon if I had a job?” she asked trying not to laugh.

“Good point. Consider yourself rehired that is if you want to come back I mean.” Orlando said with a smirk.

“Of course I want to come back why wouldn’t I?” she replied noticing him inching towards her directing her towards the direction of her bed. “What are you doing?” she asked just as the back of her legs hit the side of her bed.

“Giving you a long awaited promotion.” Orlando responded with a sexy crocked smile.

Before she knew what was happening or could respond and react her lips were pressed against his in a kiss and she fell back onto her bed. He lifted his head to look down at her noticing her face was flushed in shock. “You know love you’ll look so much sexier after I get you out of these pajamas.” He said smirking.

“I haven’t taken a shower in a few days and I smell.” she replied before biting her lower lip feeling how aroused he was getting.

“It doesn’t matter because in a few minutes your going to be smelling like sex.” he said before he started to yank her shirt off of her.

“Is that a offer to join me in the shower afterwards?” she coyly asked watching him toss her top over his shoulder.

“Only if I could fuck you in there to.”

“Honey I wouldn’t have asked if I didn’t want you to screw me in a hot, steamy shower.” she responded smirking before gasping as she felt his hand suddenly move down her stomach stopping at the waist band of the pajama boxer shirt styled bottom. He slipped his hand down the waist band into her drawers as he felt her wetness. He had to hiss through his teeth she was already wet and ready for him. That had to turn him on beyond no point.

He didn’t hesitate to quickly rip off her clothes leaving her gasping, naked and panting under his eyes. She was still gasping in shock resting against the pillows as he quickly stood up to strip before slipping back onto the bed with her. He had to have her now and fast as he quickly thrusted into her the same time his tongue thrusted in between her lips.

He sure as hell wasn’t kidding about fucking her. She gasped as she felt him thrusting harder and deeper each time he reentered her pushing her deeper into the pillows behind her. He moved his attention to the side of her neck attacking her neck with hot kisses forcing her head to fall back. Right behind them on that wall was the poster of him from Pirates of the Caribbean 2. It had to make her give the poster a sexy, seductive smile and look with her eyes holding a laugh inside of her just as her. Here they were having sex in her bed and his pictures were all over the room watching him screw her. It was kind of funny he was mooning his own poster and it was his own ass after all. God what a mighty fine ass at that.

Suddenly he flipped her onto her knees facing the wall of her bed at another picture of him. As quick as before he was inside of her again this time taking her from the back grasping her hips while she grasped the head board of her bed. “I’m going to come.” she gasped as her grasp on her head board tightened.

“I’m not going to be able to last much longer myself either love.” he groaned still thrusting in and out of her.

“Fuck Orli!” she cried out as her head tossed back her lips parting in a seductive way. Orlando quickly captured her lips in a seductive kiss as they captured her scream just as her walls closed around him triggering off his own orgasm. He grasped her hips as he rode out their orgasm still engaged in their hot, steamy kiss.

The kiss seemed to last forever before he moved away from her lips as she fell onto her stomach her arms and knees giving out on her gasping and panting for air. He bent down to kiss her one more time as her head was turned over her shoulder looking up at him. “What the hell did was just do?” Lindsee asked panting.

“Made magic I believe.” She smiled as she finally softly laughed looking at him. “What? What’s so funny love?”

“Your poster that’s on the wall behind us. Your mooning your own picture.”

He smiled before leaning in closer to her. “So what it knows what it’s own ass looks like.” He flipped her back onto her back before he preceded to kiss her. “I love you and I promise I’m never ever going to lose you again.”

“You what?” she asked a little surprised staring at him assuming she had heard things.

“I said I love you Lindsee. Please tell me I don’t have to fuck you again to prove it.”

“No you don’t.” she replied with a smile sitting up to kiss him back. “I’ve been in love with you for a while. I just never thought that I would ever here you say those words to me.”

“Well believe it because I said them. I say it once I’ll say it again I love you.”

“I love you to. Are you sure you weren’t and haven’t been using me to get into my drawers?” she asked with a teasing smile.

“Oh you! Come here you little tease.” he replied pulling her against him to passionately kiss her again.

The end.