- Text Size +
Lindsee still didn’t know what to do about the e-mail the next day while sitting on the set watching a scene being filmed. She had no intention of ever meeting Foldaway so why did he or she suddenly want to meet her? There had to be some good excuse to get out of meeting him or her.

Lindsee flipped through her schedule book she had kept in order to keep track of Orlando’s busy schedule. Maybe Orlando could get her out of this jam somehow. Ok Orlando what is scheduled for the upcoming weeks? Lindsee continued to flip through the schedule until she landed on information for a week planned for November.

Orlando was scheduled to fly to Italy for the weekend to attend Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes wedding. Damn she forgot did he give her off for that particular week? She groaned as she continued to flip through the schedule book for any way or hope of getting out of a potential meeting. God Bloom you have to have me doing something in the near future to save my ass from this meeting or give me good excuse to lie and get my ass out of this.

Lindsee was frantically now flipping through the book desperate just as Orlando walked up from wrapping up filming the scene. “I didn’t know my schedule interested you so much Lindsee .”

“Aaah!” Lindsee said jumping almost tossing the book out of her hands and lap. “No your schedule doesn’t interest me as much as you think it does. I was just going over it since last time I checked that was in my job description as your assistant.” Lindsee replied before resuming to look through the November schedule.

“Why are you so interested in the November part of my schedule all of the sudden Linds? Your not pregnant are you?” Orlando asked in a teasing tone.

Lindsee looked up at him annoyed. “Hell no I am not pregnant and if I was what makes you think I would be telling you in the bloody first place? I just needed to see if I was given or wasn’t given off a certain week in November.”

“Well which weekend am I suppose to go to Italy?”

“The third one.”

“Then I gave you off the last two weeks of November. Unless you wanted to go to Italy with me.”

Women would have jumped at that opportunity what Lindsee was about to say would shock the hell out of those women. “Thanks, but no thanks. You probably want to have fourteen days way from me. A little break away from me.” Lindsee responded closing the book.

“Linds c’mon now you’re my assistant. My day wouldn’t be the same if I don’t see you or hear from you. You wouldn’t even consider going if say I paid for your airfare and expenses?”

“Now I can not ask you to or to do that I can’t except that offer.”

“Why not?”

“I um just don’t want you to assume I can’t afford anything.”

“I know you can afford it, but look at it as me treating you.”

Lindsee smiled shaking her head no. “Thanks for the offer, but I’ll pass.”

“Aww Lindsee your breaking my heart.” Orlando teased. “You’ll be lost without me for two weeks.”

“I’ll think I’ll be able to find my way without you for fourteen days.”

“The offer is still good if you change your mind.”

“Thanks.” Lindsee replied with another smile.

Orlando clicked open the e-mail response from L41482 anxious to see what she had to say. Before he started to read the e-mail he looked over his shoulder to make sure it was clear. Seeing no one was around, he turned his attention back to the laptop.

Hey Foldaway,
I am not so sure it is a good idea to meet in person. I just rather like to remain e-mail friends, maybe later down the line we can meet. Write back.
L41482.

Orlando re-read L41482's response with a chuckle. This girl had no idea that she was talking or exchanging e-mails with Orlando Bloom. If she knew the truth she might have changed her mind. He liked that she didn’t know who he was and that he was being treated like any normal guy. He really wanted to meet L41482.

“I can’t do this anymore Ard. I can’t continue this lie through the e-mails that I am someone I am not. He or she is still persisting that we meet.” Lindsee said as she was on the phone pacing around her room with her laptop looking back at her.

“I told you, that this was gonna happen sooner or later Linds. Your just going to have to tell him or her the truth, Arrange to meet him or her during your two weeks your off.”

“Ha, ha funny Ard. You’re a big help.”

“Just tell the truth Linds it will set you free.”

“Yeah.”

“Well I have a 5 AM wake up call so I’ll call you later ok?”

“Ok bye.” Lindsee ended the call only feeling more lost, confused and frustrated then before. Lindsee saw the time was midnight. She was to wiled up to even fall asleep from the frustration of the e-mail situation. Maybe she should consider going to Italy with Orlando. God knows how long it had been since she last went on a vacation. Lindsee stared at her phone having no clue if Orlando was still awake or not. They had a 5 AM call to be on set. Guess Orlando was going to save her ass and give her a excuse to get out of meeting Foldaway.

“Linds I need your help with something.” Orlando said as he was sat down to have make up applied while Lindsee handed him his cup of coffee.

“Ok what is it?” Lindsee asked taking a sip of her mocha flavored cappuccino.

“I need some female advice.”

“How fortunate I am a female.” Lindsee replied as the movie’s make up artist Erica chuckled while starting to apply Orlando’s make up. “Ok what advice do you need?”

“You know how I started to use the internet right?”

“A yeah since I’m the one who taught you how to use it why?”

“Because I started to form this online friendship with someone I would like to meet her, except she doesn’t want to. She has no idea it’s me she’s talking to.”

“Hmm.” Lindsee replied taking another sip of her cappuccino. “Why do you want to meet her?”

“Because she seems cool and the fact that she has no idea who I am. She treats me like a normal person.”

“You know she could be a serial killer.” Orlando looked at her funny while she causally sipped again.
“I’m just saying Orli you never know. There’s 45 to 55 unknown roaming the US streets.”

“Why did you have to bring serial killers into this conversation?”

“She does have a point Orli. You can’t really trust anyone these days.” Erica pointed out dabbing foundation under his eyes. “This is California and there have been the most craziest serial killers and psychos here.”

“You two so do not know how to make me feel comfortable. Going back to the subject unless either of you two want to admit your secretly a serial killer.”

Both of the women laughed while Lindsee thought how to answer him. “I guess if you seriously want to meet this woman I suggest do it in a public place with lots of people around or gathered. I would also tell someone where I was going and leave a number in case something happened.”

“What do you think Erica?” Orlando asked before taking a sip from his coffee.

“I agree with Miss. Criminal justice over there.” Erica responded blending in the make up. “I wouldn’t walk round a majority of LA without a gun or deadly weapon at night.”

“Hell I don’t even leave my windows open at night in case someone can use one to gain entrance or break into my apartment.” Lindsee commented for a minute forgetting Orlando was even there. “I hear all these horror stories about rapists -“

“Lindsee enough already! I just wanted your advice not the state’s bloody crime statistics!” Orlando said interrupting him.

“Hey you asked I told you my thought.” Lindsee replied rolling her eyes.

“Changing the subject so when can I get to read your script?” Orlando asked with a smirk.

“Um let’s see when I’m 30 and desperate for a man and still freaking single.”

“Your going to remain single and desperate if you keep this attitude up.” Orlando responded scuffing.

“And you wonder why the hell I don’t want to go to Italy with you and want fourteen days Orlando Bloom free. There’s your answer boss.” Lindsee spat out standing up.

“Where the hell are you going?” Orlando asked as she stormed out.

“To get away from you for a little bit while debating rather or not to commit a felony or not against you. I’ll decide while I’m stuffing my face with the catering table.” Lindsee snapped as she let Orlando get to her once again while storming out.