- Text Size +
“I don’t know rather or not your gonna be mad at me or thrilled with me.” Lindsee said the next day while she and Arden were having dinner at Olive Garden.

“I won’t know unless you tell me Linds.” Arden replied while mixing her salad dressing into her salad with her fork.

“Well over the last few days Orlando has been bugging me to go to Italy with him for the dumb Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes wedding. He started to beg me after he caught me looking through his schedule like a frantic idiot to see if he had me scheduled for anything to get my ass out of meeting Foldaway. I agreed to go last night after I realized I was never going to win this argument and that he was not gonna take no for a answer.”

Arden looked up at Lindsee starting to laugh. Lindsee looked at her annoyed Arden wasn’t suppose to be laughing she was suppose to be the supportive one. “And you said he never really knows you existed or would ever like you. Well looks like he knows your alive and likes you Linds.”

“It’s not what you think I’m just going along to get my ass outta meeting Foldaway. I’m not even going to the damn wedding.”

“Linds I pretty much thinks that he wants you to go to the wedding as his date if he’s flying you all the way out there. Besides you get to mingle with Hollywood elite and maybe talk about your scripts.” Arden responded noticing Lindsee’s look. “He does know you write right?”

“Yeah I made the mistake of telling him when I was nursing him off of his hang over. Now the British bastard wants to read one.” Lindsee retorted while grabbing a bread stick.

“Why were you nursing Orlando Bloom from a hang over? You didn’t tell me he got drunk recently.”

“Yeah he went out to a bar and got drunk and he gave the bar tender his car keys and told him to call me when he got so drunk. I let him stay over at my apartment and he told me that he and Kate broke up because he caught her cheating.”

“They broke up? Linds why didn’t you tell me this? I had to find out like everyone else did through the media.” Arden said surprised that Lindsee kept that secret.

“Because I’m his assistant not his bloody publicist. I don’t do his PR I do his schedule and errands that’s it.”

“I think you can add currently turning on his hormones to your resume as well. You said he was bugging you about going to Italy with him right?”

“Yeah and it’s not what you think. He doesn’t like me like that.”

“Uhuh sure so he randomly decides to ask his assistant to go to Italy for work and maybe not for fun or maybe for a little more. Linds get a reality check he wants you more then to keep his schedule and iron his boxers. He wants you to be taken them boxers off in bed.”

“No way. Twenty bucks saids when I come back from Italy nothing bloody happens. He probably will have me in some cheap motel while he’s in a luxurious Italian suite with some local Italian beauty fucking.”

“Your on, but I still say you are wrong.” Arden replied reaching over the table to shake Lindsee’s hand making the bet official.


Arden watched Lindsee drive off before she stepped into her car yanking out her cell phone while closing and locking the car door. She quickly dialed a number she hardly called waiting a few seconds for a answer.

“Hello.” Orlando said a second later on the other end.

“Why didn’t you tell me that you and Kate broke up? I had to find out from the damn media and magazines you two split and Lindsee kept quiet. Do you swear her to secrecy or something?” Arden demanded making Orlando chuckle.

“No I don’t swear her to secrecy. She just keeps quiet on her own and I guess just minds her own business. Hello to you to Arden by the way. What do I owe the pleasure of your call?”

“I need to know something straight from your mouth and the source itself that’s why. Lindsee just told me over lunch you kept bugging and asking her to go to Italy with her. You weren’t taken no as a answer.”

“Yeah I did. I got her to cave last night and say yes. Is something wrong with wanting to take her?”

“No I have no problem if you take my best friend to Italy with all the crap she’s gone through in her life I think she deserves to go. Why did you ask her to go is what I would like to know?”

“I think you know that is kind of obvious Arden. I happen to like her or have interest in her more then a employee or friend. She’s cute and is intelligent and very witty. I noticed that the moment I hired her. By the way thank you for recommending her she’s been a blessing. Why does she think I want to take her to Italy?”

“She thinks it’s because you want her to work. She’s expecting that your going to be putting her up in some cheap Italian motel while your in some suite with some Italian Goddess screwing. She seriously doubts anyone like you would ever like her or have any interest in her.”

“Why does she think that? Arden I gave her off the last two weeks of November for some well deserved vacation. I don’t expect her to be working on vacation time. You have to clear something up for me though. Last night when she agreed to go with me she said she was only going because I was saving her ass to get her out of something.”

“I don’t know if I should tell you this or not. It’s not really my area to tell you.” Arden replied nervously knowing that her loyalty to Lindsee and there friendship meant more to her then trying to get her hooked up with Orlando.

“But what? Is some ex harassing her? What? What am I saving her cute little ass from?”

“You just did not call my best friend’s ass cute.”

“Yeah I did because it is what am I saving her from or getting her out of?”

“Why don’t you just ask her yourself. I’m not going to go behind her back and betray her. I just wanted to know why you wanted to take her to Italy that’s it.”

“I want to take her there because I would like to finally act out on a action which is try to date her. You better not tell her I told you that in secret and confidence Arden.”

“Oh believe me I won’t. As tempting as it is I won’t because I have twenty good reasons not to.”

“Huh? What does that mean?” Orlando asked a little confused.

“It’s nothing you need to know about. Have fun seducing Lindsee bye, bye.” Arden ended the call before Orlando could say or respond with a huge smile on her face. Lindsee may have wanted to kill her after she just learned the information that she just did, but who cared it was juicy.

Lindsee looked at her laptop later that night at the screen while reading information about Italy. It appeared to be a beautiful country and seemed romantic for couples. Only one problem she wasn’t half of a couple and she shouldn’t be going there in the first place even if it was by invitation of Orlando Bloom.

She had no way of even getting out of this since she made the mistake of telling him she was only going as a way to save her ass out of getting out of something. She realized she had said that and regretted it the minute she was off the phone with him. The man made her so tongue tied that she couldn’t think clearly or straight at times.

It was midnight it was to late for her to be even thinking clearly. Her brain had shut off what seemed to be hours ago. She was off tomorrow she had time to sleep right now her mind just wanted to plop down in front of her TV and watch Kimmbel, Litterman or Leno. Kimmbel won out as she flipped on her TV with the remote.

It appeared to be a rerun of a show that was done before. From the looks of it the show was when Orlando was on promoting Haven. Ok God obviously was having fun playing with her pathetic excuse for a life right now. God why did it have to be this one as a rerun? It was bad that he haunted her thoughts and dreams. She was starting to hear his voice in her head while sleeping. She felt she could never really get away from her crush on Orlando. He seemed to be everywhere.

She was to tired to want to channel surf and just decided to watch Kimmbel. With her luck if she flipped to Leno it would be a rerun with Orlando as well. Lindsee got comfortable on her sofa focusing on the screen in front of her. It felt weird watching her boss on TV let alone the fact that she knew and worked for him. It was her hard kick in the ass form of a reality check she worked for a hot Hollywood sex symbol, every woman’s fantasy hot British actor.

Ok knowing that fact was hot. She admitted to herself still staring at the screen taking in what he wore to the show that night. A black button down shirt and pair of jeans that showed off his fine tight ass. She had caught herself staring at it a few times during work. It didn’t hurt to take peaks here and there. Ok so she was human and had normal sexual hormones as well. Just why in the hell did her boss have to bring that out of her? It was bad enough she had been having fantasies about him since she was twenty-two and just saw Troy three times.

It was just sad knowing that she would never ever get to be with him like that. No way in this lifetime unless she came back looking like a Playboy playmate. She sighed turning up the volume on the TV as Orlando was talking about finally buying a computer for the first time ever. She remembered that because she helped him pick one out and buy one on her first day on the job. That was the same day she taught him how to use the Internet.

Suddenly as Kimmbel was describing screen names to Orlando he responded with Foldaway girls. Lindsee st straight up in shock. Did he just say Foldaway girls? She sat there in shock for a minute before her gaze slowly moved across the room to her laptop. Please God tell me he didn’t just say Foldaway or something related to Foldaway. Lindsee prayed before making herself go over to her laptop.

Lindsee quickly opened her mail box that contained saved and sent e-mails quickly scanning the dates that she had started to talk and exchange e-mails with Foldawaygirls-77. The first one was sent September 13, 2006. Two days after Orlando had gotten the computer. Lindsee looked back over at the TV suddenly feeling sick as the colored drained from her face. This whole time she may have been talking to Orlando and not have realized it. Oh God what had she done not only had she lied to her own boss she had just mislead him via e-mails. Oh God it finally hit her she was talking to Orlando Bloom and had been all along.



Orlando sat in make up a few days later noticing Lindsee seemed to be really quiet for some unknown reason. She seemed to be acting funny. He just had to ask what she meant by saving her ass and why she seemed so quiet and jumpy around him.

Lindsee came in a few minutes later not saying anything while holding the book containing his schedule. She didn’t look him straight in his eyes as she took seat a few feet away from him flipping open the book. “Linds can I ask you something?” Orlando asked making her look up at him nervously.

“Uh sure I guess.”

“Well maybe two things one why are you so jumpy around me all of the sudden and two what did you mean that you were only going to Italy with me because I’m going to be saving your ass?”

“I uh- just really nervous about flying I guess and the other thing was about having a excuse to get out of doing something. It’s a nothing important for you to worry about.” Lindsee replied hating that she was lying straight to his face.


“Ah I’m sure the flight to and from will go smoothly. I hope you had no trouble picking out a dress for the wedding?”

“Wh-what?” Lindsee asked a little shocked looking up at him.

“You did pick out a dress for the wedding right?”

“Uh no I didn’t think you wanted me to come along as your date for the occasion. I was uh going to stay behind in my room and work and assist other then that just do nothing.”

“Well I do seem to recall given you that weekend off. Why would I want you working on your vacation? I want you to enjoy yourself. I just thought you would enjoy going to this wedding.”

“Oh.” Lindsee replied feeling a little embarrassed just as one of the crew members walked into make up.

“Orlando your needed on the set right now.”

“We’ll continue this conversation later Linds.” Orlando replied standing up and walking out of the room. Lindsee stood still for a few seconds making sure the coast was clear before she quietly sneaked off to Orlando’s trailer.

She could have just been paranoid a few days ago and that Foldaway wasn’t Orlando. It was late in the middle of the night when she was watching Kimmbel. Lindsee quickly spotted Orlando’s laptop on and open on a table sighing in relief. Quickly she walked over to the laptop clicking on the sign on screen for America Online. She just needed to take a quick glimpse at his screen name. She felt bad she was being nosy, but she just had to know what his screen name was.

Lindsee stared at the screen for a minute just before the color and life drained from her face. Printed right in front of her on the laptop screen was the screen name Foldawaygirls-77. Oh shit. Lindsee quickly reduced the screen back down before bolting the hell out of there seeking some place private where she could talk to Arden.

“Ard you won’t believe who Foldaway is.” Lindsee said into her cell phone after she ducked into the make up room seeing it was clear. “It’s Orlando. I’ve been e-mailing Orlando all of this time.”

“Your kidding me right?”

“Hell no would I kid about something like this?” Lindsee hissed still feeling paranoid.

“So what are you going to do then? Does he even know L41482 is your screen name?”

“No and I plan to keep it like that for as long as I damn well can. He asked me if I had gotten a dress for the wedding. I’m not going to the wedding I’m staying in my room the whole time.”

“Lindsee-“

“Well I am let some other woman take him back to her room.”

“Linds he wants you to go as his date so just go and have a hell of a good time”

“Oh fine, but I’m telling you nothing is gonna freaking happen.” Arden laughed as Lindsee hung up her cell with a groan.