- Text Size +
Nick’s POV *warning this chapter is for a mature audience only*
After Brian had gone home, I made plans to take Hailey out on a much needed date. Dinner, movie and then back home for dessert. I let her sleep until about five and then went up stairs to wake up her. I opened the door and saw her sleeping peacefully. I went up to the bed, sat on it and leaned over her, giving her a kiss.
“Nick?”
“Hey you, how are you feeling?”
“Better,” she rubbed her eyes. “Why are you looking at me like that?”
“I love you.” She looked at me like I was crazy. “And I’ve been a total jerk without even meaning to. But tonight, I’m going to make it up to you.”
“You don’t have to Nick, I know I’ve been a pain.”
“I want to,” I kissed her neck.
“Nick,” she whispered closing her eyes. Her fingers went through my hair and pulled my face to her’s kissing me hard. I smiled and pulled away.
“Come on,” I picked her up.
“I’d rather stay right here kissing you though,” she laughed. I gave her a wink and brought her into the bathroom. I had the bathtub full with bubbles; candles were lit around it and rose petals traced from the ground, up the bathtub steps and in the tub.
“Nick—” she whispered, her eyes widening.
“I’ve been a jerk lately. I’m sorry.”
I set her on a step, kissed her and took her shirt off. I kissed her collar bone, down her beasts, her stomach and slid her jeans off. I ran my hands on her thighs, down her shins and kissed her knees. I picked her back up and set her into the warm bath. I took my shirt off, with my jeans and boxers and slid into the water with her. She pulled me to her kissing my lips, neck and ears.
“God you’re so beautiful, how could I have taken you for granted. I’m so sorry baby,” I whispered into ear.
“Shh,” she put her lips on mine and I pulled her body on top of mine, not breaking our kiss. I pulled away for a brief moment looking into her eyes, trying to read if she wanted it go any further. She bit her lower lip and nodded her head smiling. Her arms were around my neck and gently pulled her closer to me. My lower extremities finding hers and we both let out a low moan as I entered her body.
"I want you Nick," she breathed heavily and tilted her head back as I moved in and out. I could feel her arm muscles tighten around my neck trying to move her body with the rhythm.

"You can have all of me," I kissed her deeply.

"I wish I could make it as good for you as it is for me," she said between kissing my neck.

"You have no idea how amazing you are do you?" I knew she had been referring not being able to use her legs or hips to help her intensify but it honestly had no affect. Everything felt amazing and I knew it did for her as she let out a moan.
~*~*~*~*~*~An Hour Later*~*~*~*~*~*
“I love you,” Hailey told me giving me a kiss as I set her on our bed.
“I love you.”
“So, what are we doing tonight?”
“Dinner, movie, and a little surprise. What do you want to wear?”
“Hmm, my white sun dress. It’s in the closest.” Nick got out my clothes and I took them and got dressed as he did. I began brushing my hair on the bed and felt myself get tired and lied down. Nick came into the room wearing plaid shorts and a white polo shirt.
“You alright?” he asked putting some deodorant on.
“Yeah, just a little tired,” I smiled.
“Do you want the hair dryer?”
“Eh, just the gel, I’ll leave it wavy tonight.” Nick disappeared into the bathroom and came out with my gel and handed it to me. I squirted it into my hand and ran my fingers through my hair with it. Nick and I finished getting ready and by seven we were in the car headed out for dinner.
Nick parked his car at Biagi’s Italian Restaurante, opened the truck and took out the wheel chair. He opened the door for me and I pulled myself over. He helped fix my legs and I pulled my dress down a little to make sure I wasn’t exposing myself.
“Ready?” he asked. I nodded my head and he pushed me into the restaurant. Nick gave his name to the hostess and I was impressed he had made reservations. We were seated immediately and taken towards the back of the restaurant where there was a private booth. Nick picked me up and set me in the booth and the hostess folded up my wheel chair and put it to the side.
“I didn’t think you wanted to eat dinner in that for the next two ours, this okay?” Nick asked taking a seat next to me.
“Perfect.”