[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Summary:

OTR.jpg picture by AngelgirlDorough

A frantic, scare woman is looking everywhere as she advances in the dark.  A rustle is heard from near by trees; which her breathing becomes more erratic, making her fleet, finding her salvation ahead...


Rated: NC-17
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: Group, Howie
Genres: Action, Adventure
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content, Graphic Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4
Completed: No
Word count: 2752
Read: 365
Published: 07/21/08
Updated: 11/30/08
Story Notes:

On the Run

By AngelgirlDorough

June 6, 2008

 

            Disclaimer: I do not know Howie or any of his friends and that includes the BSB.  To that extend also I do not know any one relate to him or his friend, is a fictional story from my imagination and the sole purpose for entrainment.  Also, I would appreciate if you do not take any part of my creation because it's not yours and that's call plagiarism.  Now, enjoy the reading.  

 

1. Chapter 1 by AngelgirlD [ - ] (871 words)

2. Chapter 2 by AngelgirlD [ - ] (1033 words)
I apologizes but here is the next chapter hope you all enjoy it!

3. Chapter 3 by AngelgirlD [ - ] (442 words)
Sorry for the wait but here is the next chapter I hope you enjoy it and as always feedback is well appreciated!

4. Chapter 4 by AngelgirlD [ - ] (406 words)
Thank you all for your wonderful feedback and here it is the long waited Chapter 4 bam! lol! Please keep the feedback coming as I thrive for them...