- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for the long delay.

Lexy woke up the next morning with a smile on her face. Even though there’s a lot of stuff that happened the night before, she was still happy that it did. At least now it’s out in the open and it’s really refreshing. She smiled thinking of what Justin confessed to her, let’s face it whatever she told Justin about not wanting a relationship with him she’s glad he feels the same way as she does. I can not be thinking at a time like this. I told myself I wouldn’t go down that road. She got up and went to get ready for the day. But before she could do so, there was a knock on her door, she have a good idea of who it is. She was right when she finally opened the door and she could clearly see her friends.

“Glad to see you’re awake, I thought I have to drag you out off the bed” hardeep said to her sitting on the coach with Tina and Jay.

“I’m just gonna get ready, then lets go down to eat” she walked to the bathroom to get ready living her friends in the living room.

After a few minutes she came out dressed and ready to go. “What do you guys wanna do today?” they all got up and out of the room. In the hallway, she saw her remaining friends coming out of their rooms and joined them to the elevator.

“So what’s our itinerary for today?” Fiz asked the group as they stepped in to the elevator.

“Do you have something in mind?” Lexy turned around and looked at him.

“Nah, I thought you guys plan something”

“SHOPPING!” all the girls said in unison then laughed and the guys just shook their heads.

They went to eat breakfast in the hotel lobby and afterwards the guys went to the gym and the girls went shopping. 

-Justin’s room-

“Justin get up” Trace shove the person on the bed with his head buried under the pillow. He’s not surprise the guy is still sleeping because he went to bed pretty late last night just sitting in front of the television. “Don’t make me do drastic things” he threatened.

“What time is it?” Justin asked finally taking the pillow off his head then looking in to the clock on the bedside table.

When he saw the time being nearly 10 am he got up and went to the bathroom to get ready. When he got out he was all dressed and ready to go.

“What’s for today?” he asked Trace while trying to find his cell phone and his wallet.

“You have radio at 11:30 then a Rolling Stone magazine photo shoot and the interview after that then you’re free”

“Cool”

The radio went well without a hitch and it didn’t take Justin long to promote his latest CD and to answer some questions asked by the fans that called the phone. They grab a lunch on their way to the Rolling stones photo shoot. The photo shoot was easy enough to do- a bit steamy and definitely for the girls- but he actually had fun. The interview for the magazine on the other hand was a different matter. The questions at first were all about his CD and his songs then it turned personal.

“So Justin now that you and Jessica are over, is it too early for a new love?” the interviewer asked him.

“No, Jessica and I have been over for a little bit more than a month and it’s definitely time too move on”

“Do you have any prospect right now?”

He laughs a little from the question. “Yes I do have someone I like right now”

“Do we know her? Is she in the business? What’s her name?” the interviewer fired the questions one after the other.

“Whoa, one at a time, first of all you don’t know her, second she’s not in the business she works in a hotel and for the last question, I’m not going to mention any names right now. I’d like to keep that in private.”

“How long have you too been going out?”

“Well actually we’re not going out yet. I confessed and asked her to go out with me but she said no unfortunately” he answered shyly.

“She said no to you? Wow, she must be some girl”

“She is.”

After the interview, they both decided to go back to the hotel and take a rest after a long day. It so happens that when Justin’s car stopped in front of the hotel the girl’s car also stopped behind his. Justin waited for them to get out of the car and when they did Lexy called a bell hop to help them with their bags.

“Hey” Justin said to Lexy when he can finally talk to her falling in step with her.

“Hi” she replied shyly when she looked up to see him walking beside her. After last night and after finding out how he really feels for her it seems like her feelings for him are multiplied 10x than before. Now looking at her like that, her heart is racing so fast she won’t be surprise if it came out of her chest.

“You guys went shopping I see” he noticed the bags the bell hop was carrying inside the hotel. “What did you buy?”

She looked at him and saw that he’s looking at the Victoria secret bag in her hand so she tried to make sure that he couldn’t see inside. The lasting she wants is for him to see her nightwear and lingerie. “Stuff”

They arrived inside the lobby and the manager rushed to talk to her as soon as she stepped inside.

“Good afternoon Ms Stevenson may I have a word please” he looked at her straight taking permission to talk to her.

She looked at Justin and told him to go on ahead but he said he would wait for her so he remains standing on her side. “Sure Mr Grieves. What can I do for you?”

“Well I just want to consult you on something; it seems that our even planner accidentally booked our ballroom for two events in one night on the same date and time. The clients are both important and very loyal to the hotel if we lose one of them would be bad.” He explained to her.

“That is a problem. Can I take a look at the two accounts please?” she asked the manager and he quickly took it from the desk at the reception then gave it to her which she quickly looked at.

“Well it says here that the other gathering is still not confirmed so I suggest that before the client confirm it call them and ask them if you could either move their event the next available time which is… the next night and for their convenience give them a certificate for a 3 person stay for 2 nights if they wanted.” She concluded giving the manager the files. When they were done, the manager thanked her for the suggestion and told her that they’d inform her for updates.

She and Justin continued their way upstairs. When they got off their floor they were greeted by Chris running to the elevator screaming like a loon. Chris bumped in to Lexy knocking her bag on the floor causing her to spill all of her stuff.

“Save me, Joey’s going to kill me” Chris said hiding behind Justin and Lexy.

“What did you do this time Chris?” Justin asked him turning to look at the guy behind them.

“Nothing… hey…” he exclaimed when he saw the stuff strewn across the floor.

“What are you…?” Justin said looking down to where he was picking the items off the floor and holding it up for everyone to see and causing Lexy to act.

“Oh my god, please give me that” she snatched what appeared to be a turquoise lace trim baby doll from Victoria secret shop from Chris’ hand.

“Sexy” Justin commented seeing the garment. She snatched all of it off the floor and hastily put it back to the bag she was holding. Then she continued to her room to arrange the stuff that she bought with Justin following close behind.

“Ah Lexy, can I ask you something?” He waited for her to turn around and acknowledge him. “I know I asked you this last night but I told you I won’t give up. Please go out with me just one dinner that’s all I’m asking” 

“Justin I told you…”

“It’s just a dinner, I’m not asking you to be my girlfriend… not yet anyway” he cut her off before she could continue what she’s going to say.

“Yea Lexy just a dinner” Hardeep said coming in to the room and sitting on the coach. She heard Justin asked her to dinner and she knows Lexy is very stubborn so she’s giving a little nudge.

Lexy looked from Hardeep’s urging gaze to Justin’s please-say-yes look he was giving her. “Fine, one date that’s all” she said then turned around to finish unpacking in her room leaving them in the living room.

When Hardeep was sure that she’s out of earshot she turned and looks at Justin with a smile as if to say ‘you’re welcome’.

“Ok so why Lexy?” Hardeep asked turning to look at Justin waiting for an answer. Their other friends also came in to the room then taking a sit in the living room.

“She’s a real person you know. I mean she’s the first girl in along time who hasn’t been blinded with my name”

“Who are we talking about?” Angelo asked everyone looking around the room.

“Justin just asked Lexy on a date” Hardeep supplied for everyone.

“She said yes?” Fiz asked her back.

“You kinda shocked there man” Justin laughed.

“She’s really picky with guys” Arun said.

“We’ll describe her to you and give you advice. First of she’s very stubborn and very opinionated” Hardeep added.

“She’s also strong willed and has a really bad temper” Arun said.

“On the other hand, she’s sweet and understanding you could always count on her” Tiny said from where she’s sitting beside Angelo on the sofa.

“Just so you know she’s a romantic girl. She likes a guy who will sweep her off her feet but not in a luxurious way. Be simple yet creative and she likes white stargazer-like lilies and freesia not calla definitely no roses” she finished telling him, satisfied that he’s taking this all in.

“Thanks so much now I need candles. Do you have any suggestions?”

“She’s not much of a candle person but she likes them. She particularly likes apple green scent for candles”

“Ok got it. Thanks I’m going to make arrangements now. See ya” he got up and took his cell phone off his pocket to make calls and arrange everything he needed.

When Justin left the room, Lexy came out of her bedroom to hang out with her friends since she finished putting away her stuff.

“Where’s Justin?” she asked the people in the room.

“He went to make some arrangements for tonight” Michelle said finally talking from where she’s watching the television.

“So you’re gonna be dating Justin. Are you excited?” Hardeep asked her when she sat down beside her. But before she could response the guy’s stood up mumbling something about taking a nap and not wanting to join the ‘girl talk’ that is coming. So they got up said goodbye to the girls and went to their room. When they were gone the girls gather around her.

“I’m excited I’ll admit that even though I’ve been saying no to him but at the same time I’m scared. You know I sucked at the whole picking up the right guy. I’m so tired of having really bad relationship I want to have at least one really good relationship in my life that I could be proud of. With Justin there’s a possibility that I could have that but at the same there’s like at least 75% that it will be the most disastrous relationship that I could ever have. Not to mention that I’ll be in the lime light and this is really not my thing.”

“Babe you’re young and pretty just have fun and go with the flow” Hardeep finally told her.

“Yea and even if it doesn’t work at least you got the chance to try.” Paula said.

“But Justin looks like he’s really in to you so I have a good feeling about this.” Tiny said to her.

“Thanks, ok now you guys gotta help me get ready” she got up and went to her room with the girls following behind.

Chapter End Notes:
I'm going on a holiday next week for 2 weeks so the next chapter will take long before I could put up.