[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Summary: Collette Morgan is offerred the job she's always wanted. She gets to teach and travel at the same time. She isn't sure where she wants to go in life, but the job seems to take her down a path she doesn't necessarily dislike.

(Ahh just R&R. I hate summaries lol.)
Rated: PG-13
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: Group, Nick, Other
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content, Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3
Completed: No
Word count: 4740
Read: 4693
Published: 09/01/08
Updated: 09/09/08
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: I do NOT own the Backstreet Boys, any of their management mentioned, family, friends, wives, etc. I only own the fictional characters. I do not own the song "Aimless" by Bethany Dillon. The story idea was my personal idea. Please don't steal my story/post it elsewhere! Thanks.

PS. I'm not really sure what's going to happen in the story - I'm not sure if there will be graphic sexual content or not. We'll just see where it goes? I just wanted to include it incase I do decided to write something risque.

1. Prologue - The Who? by Alex Knight [ - ] (527 words)
This is just the prologue, hence, why it's much shorter than a typical chapter. Hope you enjoy! Please read and review to let me know what you think!

2. Chapter 1 - The Life of the Rich and Crazy? by Alex Knight [ - ] (2199 words)
I decided to give ya'll the first chapter. Just because the prologue doesn't really give you much to go off of. :)

3. Chapter 2 - Feels Like Home by Alex Knight [ - ] (2014 words)
Thanks for the reviews! I'd like to get a couple more on this chapter. I'll try and update as soon as possible :)