[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Past Featured StorySummary: The Boys’ tour bus breaks down in the middle of the night leaving them stranded in the middle of nowhere. They find a deserted place to stay for the night. Weird things start happening to them. They get the feeling that they have seen this before, and that something was oddly familiar about their situation…
Rated: PG-13
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: Group
Genres: Adventure, Horror, Humor, Supernatural, Suspense
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 8
Completed: Yes
Word count: 8692
Read: 14001
Published: 10/05/08
Updated: 11/01/08
Story Notes:
the story if you haven't guessed will be based on their video "Everybody Backstreet's Back."

1. Everybody, Rock Your Body by Ruby Maye [ - ] (1294 words)
The story occurs during the European leg of the Unbreakable Tour (which does not feature Kevin).

2. Secret Rooms and Secrets from a Book by Ruby Maye [ - ] (781 words)
Nick finds an interesting book to read while he and Howie investigate upstairs, much to the annoyance of Howie.

3. Stormed In by Ruby Maye [ - ] (890 words)
AJ and Brian look for rooms and come across a dungeon.

4. Book of the Dead by Ruby Maye [ - ] (561 words)
Nick and Howie finally find rooms to sleep in. But Insomniac Nick finds another interesting book to read.

5. Bump In The Night by Ruby Maye [ - ] (1183 words)
Strange things start happening to the Boys, especially to Brian and Howie.

6. Cure for the Curse by Ruby Maye [ - ] (1390 words)
Nick and AJ find a cure for the curse on their friends before it's too late.

7. Running Out of Time by Ruby Maye [ - ] (877 words)
Nick and AJ finally find the book they are looking for but they discover another problem with it.

8. Time's Up by Ruby Maye [ - ] (1716 words)
Time's up for the guys, but is the nightmare over?