- Text Size +
One day While Mandy, Kina and I was watching the Matrix Reloaded and chewing bubble gum. We heard a weird sound, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah, so we looked everywhere “Oh my god guys I’m scared” Kina said almost crying. (coz we were home alone and it was 2:00 in the morning) “I don’t know” Mandy answered “we’ve looked everywhere…except the bathroom” Louise said suspiciously. As they walked toward the Bathroom they heard the shower running. They opened the door and you will never guess what they saw. It was Jizzle Tizzle and Lance Bass in the Shower doing stuff. “What the hell are you doing in my shower” Louise shouted before realising what they were doing. “Umm ahh well” Justin Stammered “We are raising money for the Aaron Carter Foundation, because Harry Potter Got Shot by Aaron with a “laser”” Lance said covering Justin’s Ass. “OK” Mandy said “you wanna watch the rest of the matrix wit us” “yeah cool” said Justin walking out of the Bathroom switching off the light switch and set the bathroom on fire.

(Bella~ It's got bad grammar I know, but hey, i dodn't write it. Justin Timberlake said the yeah yeah...etc at the MTV movie awards. There's a little tune to go with it, but it's kinda hard to explain in words.)