- Text Size +
Brian reached into the refrigerator for some milk, just as his cousin came through the front door with his kids.He smiled as Baylee showed the kids his new video games and they all raced down the hall to play.


"Ready for the tour to start next week?"

"All ready and acounted for captain."

*****************************

Nick Carter looked at himself in the full-length mirror in his bedroom.

"I don't know,What do you think?"

"About what?" AJ asked coming into the room.

"He wants to know if he would look good wearing a bunny suit." Howie answered.

AJ's eyebrows went up as he made a confussed face.

"Trust me,you don't want to know." Howie added as he laughed at AJ's face.

"Tell me!"

Howie watched as Nick went out of ear shot and turned to AJ.

"Nick wants us all to dress up every time we go on stage halloween night.He wants a bunny costume."

"Is he for real?" AJ asked pulling his sunglasses on his head.

"You asked man." Howie added.He couldn't help but smirk.
"Hurry up Nick,We got to get to Brian's house."

****************************************

Brian and Kevin were in the kitchen making a snack for everybody before they had to get ready for the movie.Just then the other guys all showed up.



"Oh great,Lunch!"



Nick shoved the peanut butter and jelly sandwich in his mouth as if he hadn't had anything to eat for days. Scrunching his nose at the sight of Nick, Brian bit into his turkey sandwich. He never understood why Nick was such a pig at meal time.