[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Summary: When Lila Babcock, an aspiring ballerina becomes ill and lands in the hospital, her world as she knows it is suddenly over. Nick Carter of the Backstreet Boys is in trouble. Caught drinking and driving he is sentenced with 150 hours of community service. Going to visit the childrens ward at Clifford Memorial Hospital he meets a girl who would end up changing his life in a way he never thought she could. With the help of his band mates and Jessica Rabinowitz, Lila's best friend, Nick works hard to save the soul of this fallen dancer.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: AJ, Nick, Other
Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content, Sexual Assault/Rape
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7
Completed: No
Word count: 7972
Read: 1520
Published: 11/09/08
Updated: 11/22/08

1. Prologue by Anita [ - ] (771 words)
Hi every body. Anita again. Wow I have barely had time to be on at all with my new job and personal reasons. I had a story idea and I am working on it. I can't promise updates often but I am gonna try so hard.

2. Chapter 1 by Anita [ - ] (882 words)

3. Chapter 2 by Anita [ - ] (1212 words)

4. Chapter 3 by Anita [ - ] (1062 words)

5. Chapter 4 by Anita [ - ] (1395 words)
Hey guys sorry I was gone for a couple of days. Got busy with work and wanted to read a little bit. Enjoy the chapter.

6. Chapter 5 by Anita [ - ] (1506 words)
Hey everyone thank you so much for reading and all the reviews I have been getting. A big part of this plot line is based on true events that happened this year to people I know. I have changed their names or left out part of their names for privacy. Lila and Jessica are real people. Doctor Brown is a real person but I have not included his full name, Nurses Anita and Ursula are real people but I left out part of their names. Nurse Anita is not based on me but a real nurse and Anita was her name. The next few chapters should in real life be very hard and dark but I will try my best to lighten them up some by the help of BSB.

7. Chapter 6 by Anita [ - ] (1144 words)
Sorry I hadn't been able to post sooner. I hope you enjoy the chapter and are still reading!