- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm currently working on this story as we speak. I've had a small bout with Writer's Block, and it's over now. Let me know how you like this story so far. :D
There she is...standing in her vast bathtub, taking a shower. How I love to watch her smooth the towel against her milky white skin; how she glides it over her lathered pussy. It drives me manic. I wish I was there with her in that very tub, devouring her in a way she'd never expect. This woman: there's something I really love about her. Too bad that we had a premature fall out. You see, she got mad at me for coming into her house unannounced, waiting for her to come home. I couldn't call her, because she blocked my number.

What was I to do? I wanted to see her again; I wanted to hear her voice again, and to have her say my name while wer13;see? I can't even concentrate, for I'm so hard after watching her...I quietly and easily open the bathroom window from the outside.I take in the wonderful aroma of strawberry soap, and her lovely sex. I lick my lips and continue to watch her in awe and in secret. She doesn't know I'm there, and there's also something else that she doesn't know: I still have her key. Before we broke up (and I REALLY wish that hadn't happened) I made a copy of her key without her knowing anything about that.

She steps out of her shower and heads into her room and I watch her dry her hair. Right at this moment, all I wanted to do was clasp onto her dark golden locks and make her beg for mercy. She tells me that I'm phenomenal in the sack, and more than ever, I know that she misses it. She claims that she doesn't; saying that I now give her the creeps. I think she's in denial, don't you think? I know I do.

I come back down to reality after visualizing my lover in her bathroom. You know what? I think I should start this story, right? I think that's a grand idea.

3 years ago.

We find Marie Johnson sitting at a bar, drinking away her sorrows. You see, her boyfriend Laurence decided to call it quits and moved out of her complex. Little did she know, he dumped her, so he can be with his secretary. “Unbelieveable,” she said with her lips to the glass full of gin.

“He left me...for fake breasts...isn't THAT the story of my life?” she takes the long, heavy swig, and gasped for it was a bit too strong. “Not gonna do that again, huh?” the bartender asks. “Who asked you?” “Hey, I'm just concerned. Plus, you asked for the stiffest drink in the cupboard.” She sighed heavily and sunk her head onto the glass table. “What did I do wrong?” she said all muffled by her long sleeved blouse. “I mean, I thought he was it for me. I guess I was wrong. I'm through with men.” the bartender, later known as Eric, held his chest and faked a shocked gasp. “So, my gift to you for a Chippendale's show is out, huh?” he said. “Now, I didn't say that. I say a lot of things that I don't mean, but what I just said, I mean it. I'm done with men.” “So, are you gonna lez out?” She looked up at him, biting her lower lip. “No. I'm just gonna take a little break from the dating world. I mean, let's face it: there's nothing out there for me anymore.”

I walked into the club to clear my head; a double shot of whiskey should do the trick. With my hands in my pockets and a wallet full of money to spend, I sit at a table, and ask for what I need. “You won't go overboard this time, will you?” the female bartender asks me. “Nah, not this time. I have to head back without scratches.” I flash her a smile before she left to retrieve my drink. I look over to my right and see that the bar wasn't as packed as it used to be. Must be losing its customers due to the new bar that opened two weeks ago. It's called “Driving Ms. Agro. It didn't take long for me to catch onto the 'pseudonym'.

I look to my right and I see three people sitting near me; a drunken old man, a drunken old woman...and her. My future ex girlfriend of my dreams. For a few moments, I stare at her, taking in her voluptuous beauty; this caused her to look over at me for a few seconds then turn back to her beverage. I get up from my seat, and walk over to her with my drink in hand. “Excuse me, is this seat taken?” I say to her almost slyly. She really caught my eye, and for the life of me, I can't stop staring at her. “It's a free country, isn't it?” she says while settling her head back upon her arms.

I sit next to her, and smile half shyly and half interested. “Why so glum, sweetheart? You got laid off?” She sets her drunken head up and turns over at me. “No. Can't you see a woman that's just been dumped?” Dumped? “Whatever for? Did he cheat?” “Bingo. For his 'busty' secretary. He moved out, and left me with nothing to live for. So here I am, drinking my sorrows away, waiting for my life to end.” “You really loved him, didn't you?” “What do you think?” “Well, for starters, you're willing to end your life for someone who hung you high and dry.

I'm just saying that it's not worth it.” I look down at my half empty glass, and shake my head. “He doesn't know what he's missed.” She looks over at me again; confusion brushed over her face. “What?” “I mean, look at you...” I stand up, and walk around her a little. “You're beautiful, and from what I can tell, you have a kind heart and it's chockful of love.”

She rolled her eyes at me, “Yeah, if you say so.” “It's true. I may not know you that well, but I can just tell from the person's words their personality and what's really going on inside of them. Don't you agree?” She settles her fist against her drying face. “Yeah, I guess so.” “You guess so?” She looks away from me once more. “You may be able to tell of someone's personality, but you're also hard of hearing. I might as well not trust anyone ever again.” “You can trust me...” I said unbeknownst to myself.

“What did you just say?” I get out of my stool again and stand in front of her. “I said, you can trust me. I mean, I've never dumped anyone for something better. Hell, it's been 5 years since I've been on a date.” She scoffed at me a little bit and says, “Then, I'm sure you had your fair share of fuck dates, right?” “No.” “No?” I giggle slightly.

“See, now you're the one that's hard of hearing.” I sit next to her again smiling. For the first time that night, she smiled at me. There were no cracks on my sex life, no pokes at my dating life; all smiles. “Listen,” she began. “I'm sorry for acting like such a bitch. It's just that it hasn't really been my week. I'm sure you've had a bad day 6 days in a row before, right?” No. “Yes, I have, unfortunately. They're no fun.” She extended her hand to me with the smile still plastered on her face. “I'm Marie.” “Nick.”

The time was 2am; Nick finally drove Marie home. She was a bit hesitant at first; taking an offer from someone she hardly knew and didn't trust, but she thought what the hell. They sat in the car for a little while, not saying a word; finally, Nick broke the silence. “So, still buzzed?” she looked over at him and stuck her tongue out. “No, I'm not, but thanks for your humble concern...” as she opened the car door, she stood up and fell onto the cold concrete; an indistinct 'ow' slipped out of her drunken mouth.

Nick quickly shifted to the other side of the car and looked down at her, groaning. “Are you alright?” “........I'm ok....” he got out of the car and helped her up. “You didn't have to do that...” she mumbled while holding onto his shirt. “I had to; you fell on your ass. I didn't want to leave you there. What would people think?” She brushes her pants and blouse off, and looked up at him. “Trust me, people have seen me piss drunk before, it's no big thing.” he nodded, and stuffed his hands into his pockets.

“Um, if you don't mind, I'd like to see you again. How about we catch a movie or somethin' sometime?” She looks up at him again after picking up her purse. “Listen, Nick, you're a nice guy and everything. I mean, you took me home, you got me here safely, and I thank you for that. But--”

“I'm only asking you to see a show, not a lecture.” “I'm not ready to date right now, how's that?” “Ahh...I see. I understand, Marie.” ”I hope you do. But in case I change my mind...” she takes out a pen and a small sheet of paper and proceeds to writing her phone number down. “Here's my number. I'm available almost 24/7.” “Almost?” “I babysit my sister's kid every other weekend. But other then that, I'm free.” Nick's lips curved into a smile as she handed him her digits.

He looked down as their hands barely touched but juste enough for him to blush a little. “Thanks...” “Well, I'll be seeing ya'.” she turned around and stumbled to the direction of her stoop. He stepped back into his car, and starts up the engine. Before driving off, he looks at her walking up the front steps, admiring each step she took. “Be still, my heart, for I think I'm in love,” he thought to himself. He turned back to the road and sped off into the night.