- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I'M BACK!

Woohoo! So I've had a LOT of heart work done the past year or so - but I'm finally on the road to recovery!! Here's my newest addition to my fan fiction family. I hope you all enjoy. There are a few stories I might like to go back and "work out" or "revamp" a little. But we'll see! Hope you enjoy!!

As a disclaimer: I don't own the Backstreet Boys or any of the lyrics I may use within the story. I do, however, own all the fictional characters.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Their friends and family decide to get involved.
Interested in having a family one day? Yes. Interested in having or adopting children in the future? Yes. Interested in smokers? No. Well. It doesn’t necessarily matter. Kaitlin McElroy couldn’t help but grin as she clicked on “Save and Complete” at the bottom of the page. “Libby is going to kill you,” Olivia James laughed nervously behind her.

Kaitlin swiveled the chair around and faced the younger girl with a shrug. “Well, she had it coming. She complains enough about being single so maybe this will finally pay off? And it’s not like it’s sketchy. It’s a world-wide, well-known program. It’s completely safe.” She logged off the computer and stood up from her seat. “And besides, when she does find out about all this, it definitely wasn’t just me that did it.” Kaitlin shot her friend a look.

“Ohhh no,” Olivia laughed. “This was your brilliant plan. Not mine. She’ll really kill me; I’m blood related.”

Kaitlin just rolled her eyes and turned off the light. “Let’s get outta here before she gets home.” She raised her eyebrows and the two girls turned to walk away.

_____________________________________________________________________________
“Brian, what the hell are you doing?” AJ McLean popped the top to his soda and stood behind his friend on the moving tour bus. “Uh, what the hell are you doing on eHarmony?” He laughed and plopped down on the leather couch. “Leighanne not good enough for you these days?”

Brian rolled his eyes. “It’s not like that. This isn’t for me.” His annoyed look turned to one of mischievousness as he turned towards his friend. “Nick’s constantly complaining he’s never going to find a good girl to be with; well, now’s his chance!”

“So you’ve signed him up to meet girls online?!” AJ busted into laughter. “That’s just plain weird. And completely sketchy. And besides, he’s never going to agree to it. He’s going to claim all these girls are after him for his money…which they probably all will be.”

“Not true,” Brian shook his head. “Besides, I’m not listing who he is. Just everything that he likes and dislikes, and what he wants in a woman.” Brian sighed. “It might not work, but we’ll never know. It doesn’t hurt to try.”

“Yeah, that’s what you think.” AJ shook his head. “Well, I don’t want to be the one to tell him. You have fun with that.” And with that, he tipped his head and walked into the other room.

Brian sighed and hit the “Complete” button at the bottom of the page. Now it was just a matter of time.
Chapter End Notes:
It's short! But it's just a little taste of what this is going to be about. Hope you enjoy :). Please R&R!