[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Summary:

Nick and Alyssa have survived a series of tumultuous events in the past year - a highly emotional affair, the dissolution of both of their marriages, and the loss of a child. But nothing could prepare them for what happens when they finally are exposed to the media. Can their relationship survive the public scrutiny and stand strong, or will it crumble? Sequel to A Little Taste of Sin.


Rated: R
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: Nick
Genres: Angst, Drama, Dramedy, Romance
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: Not Like We Predicted
Chapters: 4
Completed: No
Word count: 24468
Read: 7206
Published: 12/01/08
Updated: 04/17/09

1. Chapter 1 - Back to Reality by Mellz Bellz [ - ] (7149 words)
Here it is! Finally the long awaited first chapter of When My World is Crashing. I apologize for the delay. I think it was just getting this one of the ground that killed me. I hope you enjoy and let me know what you think!

2. Chapter 2 - Happily Never After by Mellz Bellz [ - ] (5266 words)

I want to apologize for not updating in a long time. I've been VERY busy lately and I kind of just needed a break from writing for a bit. A lot has been going on between me working two jobs, the holidays, and a lot of personal/family drama. This is a rough time for me, so I can't guarantee updates, but I will try to get them out sooner. I struggled with this chapter and actually scrapped pieces of it so I could get it out sooner. It's hard to write happy Alyssa/Nick lol. I hope once I really get this off the ground it'll be easier to update. I hope you enjoy!

3. Chapter 3 - Money Talks by Mellz Bellz [ - ] (5224 words)
Don't have a heart attack, but yes I am actually updating. Writin has been REALLY hard for me lately and this chapter especially was like murder to write. Maybe because its more business and less about Alyssa and Nick's relationship? Anyway I hope that you enjoy and I hope that I can start churning these out sooner!

4. Chapter 4- America's Sweethearts by Mellz Bellz [ - ] (6829 words)
Whoa shocker! It's been like at least six weeks since I've updated last. I really want to apologize for that. As a lot of you know I have a lot of stuff going on right now, mostly I'm trying to prepare to move out over the summer to probably North Carolina because there actually seem to be teachng jobs there. It's REALLY a very tough desicion and has been on my mind pretty much all the time, so writing just hasn't really been a top priority for me. Plus I'm just having major issues with this story for some reason. With UMS and ALTOS I had a very clear plan. This time around I don't and I am overwhelmed with where I should take this story. You can probably thank Teri for at least getting me to finish this chapter up. (It is a long one though.) Anyway progress on this story will probably be slow moving. If I get to do much writing at all I am thinking about focusing more on some of my other stories and maybe fooling around with some new ideas. I hope you enjoy and please let me know your thoughts.