- Text Size +
“I really need to get out of the rain,” I tell him, and he just smiled. “Follow me...” he extended his hand out to me and I naturally place my hand upon his. “I must retrieve my clothing...” “You don't have to do that. I love nature, and what you have on is as natural as it's gonna get,” and grinned again.

What was he getting at, I thought. A part of me knew what he wanted, but at the same time, I wasn't for certain what he wanted from me. The only thing I wanted, was to get out of the rain, which I did; we're under a long and tall limber tree, the only tree with elongated plush leaves.

“Thank you,” I say to him as he sat down next to me. “Though I'm not complaning, may I ask why you're out here in the middle of the night in the nude?” I look down and answer him, “I don't know.” and I didn't know; why do I come out here in the middle of the night bathed in nakedness? I have a home not far from the Western fields that I can tend to being naked without anyone knowing. But why here? “You don't know...?”

I look up at him and answer, “I guess it's because every summer, on a night like this, something tells me to come to this place.” “Naked?” “Naked. I'm sorry to have made you uncomfortable. I'll retrieve my things.”

Before I had the chance to get up from the wet grass, he touches my shoulder. “Please, don't go. Here...” My eyes looked over at him once more as he starts to take his wet shirt off. “Why are you--” “So I can be comfortable for you.” Without stopping, he takes his shirt completely off, and sets it down on the grass. “Would you be so kind as to take my britches off?” My eyes widened at his request. “Wh...what?” “It would make me even more comfortable...”

I swallow a lump that was lodged in my throat, and clipped my thumb and forefinger between his belt. Slowly, I pulled down his trousers and underwear, and slipped them off. For a second, I stare down his amazing body: his arms were so toned and perfectly defined, his torso, so taut and ripped.

My eyes stopped at his manhood, though I tried looking away from it, and couldn't. My sight was stuck at it. Within me, there was a wild side that needed to come out, but I was never successful in finding someone who had my similar tastes. “Come 'ere...” he beckons me now in a deep, country tone. I look up from my desired 'landscape', and become instantly lost in his light blue gaze. “Yes...?” “Just, come 'ere...”

Sensuously, I crawled towards him, but he stops me. “I want you to touch me, sweetheart...” I bit my lower lip at his second request, and let my dainty hands and fingers explore his beautiful body.

His eyes closed, and a light moan escaped his thin lips in a flash. “Lower...” he tells me, and my hands, as if they had a mind of its own, traveled south. Within seconds, his manhood became fully erect while settling my hand on his short, dark blonde tresses of pubic hair. He looks over at me, and tells me to 'touch' him, which I did.

Balancing myself upon the wet grass, I straddled his waist with my back to him. I felt his powerful hands circling my hips and trail downward towards my warm depths. His thumb, lightly lashing at my clitoris, sends jolts of lightning down my spine, and waves of my natural juices down his chest. I quiver, wanting more of his light, but deadly assault.

“I see that you're very sensitive...” he says to me with his voice hushed yet filled with desire.. Yes, a single touch from a man's needy hand gets me going each and every time. But only in my dreams: my virginity is still intact, but I won't tell him that.