- Text Size +
My wild side slowly and ever so surely starts to seep out; I didn't care in the fact that I didn't know him, all I knew was that I wanted every inch of him stretching me apart, and pleasing me in the only way he can. Another shockwave ran through me as I felt his hot, yet soft tongue kiss my netherregions.

My hands gripped onto his strong legs as he lifted the lower half of my body, and ate away at me. By the love of God, his wicked tongue lashing across my folds drove me insane; I wanted more. Lightly, I rocked my lower half against his taut jawline, and in response to it, he snakes his tongue inside my virginal abyss.

I knew that he enjoyed every taste and every smell of me, for he continuously let out groans of wonton passion. Minutes, pleasurable minutes passed, and my walls began to compress around his tongue. “Mmm...you're about ready to cum, aren't you?” My teeth clenching together, and my light groans were my only response to him. He didn't stop, and I didn't want him to; that sweet, familiar tingle began to grow from deep within me. “Then, cum...” And so I did. In a rush, my virginal juices came flooding onto his face, trickling down his chin and stomach.

I whimpered with such imbalance as I hung onto his legs once more, trying so hard to come back down. It was a hard job to do. Trying to gain my posture as well as my breathing, I slump off of him; I felt his strong hands hold onto the sides of my arms, and settle me down on his legs.

Flustered, I look into his vibrant eyes, and see lust mirrored in each blue orb. “That felt good, didn't it?” I nod, still coming down from my natural high. “Then, are you ready for something more...?” I've been ACHING for something more. “Ye...yes...” The Southern man laid back in position, opening his legs to show me his manliness once again. “Then...set yourself around me...”

I see him rubbing his inner thighs, and his lovely cock bulge lightly back and forth; who am I to deny THAT? Holding onto his shoulders, I slowly wrap myself around his awaiting flesh. The slight pain turned into sheer pleasure as he started to move me slowly. “M...More...I want more...” I cry, and in response to that, he starts to pump in and out of me, wreaking havoc upon my insides. The feel of his thickness intrigued and thrilled me to no end; I became lost in the throes of our forbidden passion.

The rain water and our sweat intermingled with one another and clung onto us, instantly becoming grand players in our erotic game. Our breathing became hot and heavy like a lion and his lover violently tear away at each other in beastial passion.

His hands grazed over my breasts as I go up and down on him; he cups them in his hands before slipping my right nipple into his hot mouth. I was starting to lose it, but I wanted him to come with me. I tilted my head to the side as his pelvis clashes upon mine, ravaging my purity deeper and deeper inside of me. This is how I wanted it, my first time; to be wild and just right. Something told me that this was to happen with no questions asked, and I wasn't hesitant whatsoever.

That same familiar tingle once again comes over me, and at the same time, I feel him twitch beneath me. His eyes are closed, and his teeth crunched together, as he's about to come. “D...Damnit....I'm there...” Faster his blows upon me grew and with each swift move, he released a growl from within, which tantalized the both of us. My walls contracted around him uncontrolably, and soon my moans escalated.

Within seconds, I start to feel myself lose all control, as did he. Once again, I come around him hard and strong, drenching him with my sticky essence. “I'm....I'm gonna cum, I--” he shouts out to the heavens, his baritone voice resonating throughout the fields as he climaxes deep inside of me, covering my walls with his own sticky essence. I slipped off of him again, completely spent and limp, whereas he strokes out the rest of his outrageous orgasm. “Ohhh, fuck...” was the last thing he said, then slumped against the tree as he tried to breathe normally again.

His hand still wrapped around his softness, he looks over to me and said, “How...was THAT for your first time?” How did he know? “How did you know that I was a vi--” He places his finger upon my lips to silence me. “I don't know...” “You don't know?” “Something told ME to come here; I don't know who, and--” suddenly, a ray of light peeked through the darkened clouds, then the clouds parted away to make room for the sun. The storm passed, and the darkness faded altogether. “The darkness...it's gone?” “It appears so...” he says in response.

So, that's what it took: two strangers, wandering in the Western fields, and by the forces of Mother Nature, and the purity of our passion, destroyed the darkness that surrounded it.