- Text Size +
The next morning Nick and I celebrated our new found love, oh a couple more times, before we started packing up our things to hit the road on our next long journey of this tour. By the time we got to the bus we were already exhausted but luckily we had a long ride to relax before the next stop. And as the bus began the pull onto the highway I began to wonder if it’s true when they say “What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas”. I really hoped not because what happened in Vegas last night was something I wanted to happen everywhere we went.

Brushing the thought aside I took some time to call some of my family back home to fill them in on everything, well almost everything that had been going this last little while. I couldn’t wait to go home and share Nick with everyone and show him off a little. And I was also really excited to meet his family. We had already talked about what we were going to do after the tour ended and we both wanted to go home for a little bit to see our families and catch up. So we thought why not go together. The travel plans were already made to spend the first week in my home town. I already have plans to show Nick the beautiful Niagara Falls and take him anywhere touristy I can think of. Then we are going to fly back to Nick’s place in Tennessee for a week so he check on his house, show me around town, and as he says, to see why he fell in love with Tennessee in the first place. And then finally we are going to fly back out to California to see his family and get situated at his house there. Yep, I am going to be moving in with Nick after the tour. So it looks like I’m going to be a big city girl after all! Nick will have about a week off in Cali before he and the guys head back into the studio to record the next Backstreet Boys album. So you know what that means right? After an album comes a tour! And guess who’s already a got job lined up for that? Yep, me!

So that brings me back to where I started. Hanging out with my boyfriend on his tour bus. I know, it’s hard to believe. Trust me, I pinch myself everyday just to make sure I’m not dreaming. But I’ve gotta give some credit to reality or maybe it was destiny. I mean, I guess everything really does happen for a reason. Every time I think back at all the things I went through in my life, and whenever I start to hate certain things that happened, I have to stop myself, because if things didn’t happened the way they did, then I might not be sitting right where I am today. I also wouldn’t be the person that I am. I have gained so much confidence and self awareness over these last few months. I grew up in ways I never knew I could. I let my guard down and let someone in. And once I did he was able to break through all my walls and somehow find a way to love me for who I am. Just the way I am. And I am thankful for him and everyone else who came into my life everyday. Nick gave me love and showed me how to love. I don’t know if I was just lucky to find him or if it was really meant to be but either way I can’t help but believe that in some way it was our destiny to be together. All I know is I can’t wait to see what is in store for us in the future, but in reality, as long as I’m with him, it really doesn’t matter at all.

Now, if you’ll excuse me. Nick is calling me from his ‘teen, tiny’ bunk at the back bus claiming he’s feeling claustrophobic and needs someone to lie with him to make him feel better. Yeah right! Oh, and as for his fear of flying, I think the next time we are on a plane we might just have to experiment a little to find a different way to make him feel better. I don’t think hand holding is going to cut it anymore!
Chapter End Notes:
Please leave a review!