- Text Size +
She turned the light off and got back into bed with him. Amazing how a little good sex can rattle your brain. He still hadn't left. She was truly surprised. She really hadn't expected him to stay at all to be honest. But there he was, in all his naked glory. She pulled the sheet up over them and turned to her side. Then she felt his arm drape over her waist. She smiled. It felt nice. "I thought you were sleeping."
"No. I was just being a gentleman. Thought you might need a break."
"That was nice of you."
"I thought so considering what you do to me."
She could feel his arousal against her backside. Already? Didn't the boy have heart troubles? And exactly how were you supposed to bring something like that up and not make it sound so fangirlie when he was already in your bed? Better you just don't. "What I do to you? What about what you do to me?"
"Tell me what I do to you,"He replied huskily.
She didn't think she'd heard his voice so deep all night long. Maybe it was just clearer moreso now that they had slowed things down."You know what you do to me."
"I know." He nibbled a path across her shoulder and back toward her ear."I just wanna hear YOU say it."
How was it that those words sounded so hot now? Oh yeah, she was doing something she shouldn't be. His hand came down around her breast and tweaked the already distended nipple. If his hand started moving down....."Any further and I won't be able to say a word."
"I can work with that,"he said as his hand moved down between her thighs. He wasn't used to being this guy. Then again, he really wasn't this guy. Either that or he was just afraid to to be this guy elsewhere. He manipulated the moist flesh until she was practically writhing. He drew her leg back and slowly entered her from behind. She felt so good. So right. There was just something about her that had nothing to do with the forbidden factored in. She knew what made him tick. He could feel her tightening and this time he was right there with her. No big dramatic outpourings of ecstasy, just a silent understanding between them. He pulled out and lay flat on his back. Now he was exhausted.
It wasn't so much what was said, but what wasn't. She turned over and looked at him. He knew her like the back of his hand. This had become something more than just one night and they both knew it. There was just nothing they could do about it. This is where it would end for them. The morning light would bring all this magic to an end. She snuggled up against him and he slipped his arms around her. This would be the last time he would hold her this close. Yes, Christmas morning would not be so merry after all.