- Text Size +
CHAPTER 6
“I’m bored!” I turned my eyes to Nick and laughed.
“When aren’t you bored, Nick?” Kevin asked. Nick shrugged and I shook my head.
“Kev?”
“Yes ma’am?”
“Truth or dare?”
“Truth.”
“What’s your favorite position?”
“Oh damn, um, probably a 69. Okay, um, Howie, truth or dare?”
“I’ll take truth.”
“Would it turn you on to watch Terri kiss another female?” D glanced at Terri and smirked.
“Yes it would. Theresa, truth or dare?”
“Truth.”
“How old where you when you lost your virginity?”
“Let me recall, oh, I was about 15. Nick, truth or dare?”
“I ain’t a wuss, I’ll take a dare.”
“I dare you go out on the balcony and scream the chorus to ‘I’ll Never Break Your Heart’.” Nick shrugged and opened the balcony door, took a deep breath and started screaming at the top of his lungs. The rest of us in the room busted out laughing.
“I can see why you did that,” Howie said, trying to stop laughing.
“Not just that, I know he’s getting tons of strange looks right now!” We laughed even harder as we heard someone yell out to ‘shut up’. He came back in and grumbled about the people being stupid, which only made us laugh harder.
“Okay, okay, enough fun at my expense. Who should I pick on next? Terri, truth or dare?”
“Oh, I’ll do a dare.”
“In that case, I dare you to kiss Theresa.” I glanced at her and she smiled. Fine, although, I had to laugh because I sure as hell knew that AJ and Nick weren’t going to feel a thing. I stood up and so did she. She walked over to me, cupped my cheek, and lightly pressed her lips against mine. After a few seconds, she pulled away and smiled.
“Hmm, that was nice. Let me see, AJ, truth or dare?”
“Truth.”
“Of all the woman you have slept with, who’s been the most wildest, and why?” AJ quickly glanced around the room and I had to hide my grin. His eyes landed on me and narrowed.
“Hmm, most wildest. Probably this woman named Kenya. She was someone I had met briefly but damn, she liked it anyway and everyway. She was always willing to try out different things. She was certainly the true meaning of freak.” I crossed my arms over my chest, and out of the corner of my eye saw Nick roll his eyes. I had met Kenya, and I know damn good and why AJ said her. I hated her. She was a hoe, and a bitch, and many other things all rolled into one. “My turn. Brian, truth or dare?”
“Dare?”
“A dare? Are you sure?”
“Yes. Give me your best shot.”
“I want you to play seven minutes in Heaven with Theresa.” My eyes shot to AJ’s and his body said it all. It was the best thing he could do and he was playing the nice guy.
“Man, that’s your girlfriend.”
“And? It’s a dare. You have to accept it.”
“That’s fine, but a whole lot of shit is going on that’s including me and I’m not sure I like it!” I stated.
“Sorry. Brian can not take it and I’ll come up with something a lot worse.” Brian stood up and held his out to help me up. I glanced into his eyes and even though he said what he did, his eyes betrayed the thoughts running through his mind. He wanted this almost as badly as I did. I placed my hand in his and headed into the bedroom after him. He locked the door and smiled.
“We don’t have to do this.” I placed my hand on his and trailed my nails up his arm.
“No, we don’t, but I want to.” I walked behind him and placed light kisses upon the back of his neck. He shivered and I heard the quick intake of breaths.
“Heaven help me, but I want too. Screw the fact that you belong to him.”
“No, don’t worry about that.” He quickly turned around and walked me towards the bed. He gently pushed me back and laid down next to me. I gazed into these eyes and melted inside. How many times I had dreamed about being with him was beyond my thinking. All I knew was that I had a chance to at least see him, kiss him, taste him, and that was enough. His hand cupped my cheek and his lips captured mine. I moaned against those lips, my hands clawing at his back. Damn, good boy was not innocent at all. He pulled away, his eyes glossed over and I smirked. Well, it was even more of a turn on for me knowing he wanted me nearly as much as I wanted him. He grabbed the hem of my shirt, sliding it up, over my stomach, my breasts, his lips and tongue caressing all that they could. I ran my fingers through his hair, holding him tightly against my breast as his mouth captured a nipple, tugging slightly. I whimpered and heard his soft chuckle, sending amazing vibrations over my skin.
“Something wrong, darlin’?”
“Oh, not even close.” With that, I flipped him over, tugging at his shirt, kissing my way up his stomach and over his chest. His eyes closed as he ran his fingers down my back, sending shivers down my spine.
“Seven minutes is not enough, Theresa.”
“Hush Brian. Enjoy what time we do have.” I leaned down and pressed my lips against his.

“That was wrong, J.” AJ turned to Howie and raised his eyebrow in question.
“Why is that wrong?”
“She’s your girlfriend and you’re allowing her to get freaky with another man, right under your nose?”
“Your right D, she’s my girlfriend. I don’t mind if she gets a little freaky, as long as she comes to my bed, my arms at night.”
“Are you aware that Brian likes her?”
“She’s an amazing woman D. What are you hinting at?” Howie glanced around the room. Oh, he knew something was going on. Never had AJ allowed another female to touch another man. Why would this girlfriend be any different? Howie shook his head and stood up, offering his hand out to Terri.
“I’m not hinting at anything J. But, I’m tired and Terri and I have plans tomorrow, so we’re out. Thanks for the game.” With that, the couple headed out the door, leaving everyone else with confused faces.
“Baby, what plans do we have?”
“None.” Howie sighed and opened the door to their suite, shutting it tightly and locking it. “Look, in all the years that you’ve known AJ, and all his girlfriends, when has he allowed any of them to even hug another guy?”
“Well, never that I can recall.”
“There’s something funny about this relationship with Theresa. I mean, AJ has always been open about his loving with them. I mean, kisses, caress, hell, even hickeys. Yet with Theresa, he barley kisses her, barley holds her hand. It just seems strange.”
“Howie, I really think you’re just over thinking all of this. I mean, if something was up, AJ would tell you. You guys are best friends.”
“I know, I know. That’s what’s irking me though, I know something is up, but he won’t share.” Howie plopped down on the couch and Terri sat down next to him.
“Something else has to be fueling this.”
“Nick has no girlfriend that you’re aware of, right? He hasn’t slept with any female in the last week?”
“Well, I’m not in Carter’s business, but no, no groupies that I’ve seen. Why D?”
“Two days ago, I saw two hickeys on the back of this shoulder while we were doing a change for a concert. On the back of a shoulder is a little strange.”
“Really, this isn’t your business. Maybe he did sleep with someone and maybe there were freaky. Both Alex and Nick are old enough to run their own lives D, you don’t need to interfere with them, ya know?”
“I know, I know. I’m tired though, wanna go to bed?”