- Text Size +
CHAPTER 4
~* ~ Uh-uh-uh-uh/ I met this chick and she just moved right up the block from me/ And she got the hots for me, the finest thing I need to see. But oh, no, no, she got a man and a son, oh-oh, but that’s okay/ ‘Cause I wait for my cue and just listen, play my position/ Like a shortstop, pick up e’rything mami hittin’/ And in no time I better make this friend mine and that’s for sure/ ‘Cause I-I never been the type to break up a happy home/ But there’s something ‘bout baby girl, I just can’t leave her ‘lone/ So tell me, ma, what’s it gonna be/ She said, “You don’t know what you mean to me,” come on ~*~

He lifted me up from the car and slowly made his way to his house. I gazed around and smiled, it was truly wonderful. He walked up the stairs and turned to the second door on his right. He finally set me down on the carpet and before I could look at his room, his lips were once again on mine, crushing them with his passion. And as he pulled away, he held my hands within his.
“You want this, right?” For one brief moment, I thought about saying no. Thought about the man who was right up the way, waiting for me. But than I thought about the man who was truly my soul mate and smiled.
“Yeah, I want this.” He groaned and his fingers worked the endless buttons on my blouse as his lips worked mine. I sighed as he finally removed the buttons and his hands gently cupped the skin clad material. God, did his touch do wonders to me! His eyes gazed into mine as I felt the clasp on the bra come undone. And every so slowly, he pulled the material off one shoulder, kissing the skin it had exposed and he did the same with the other side. He sighed as he finally pulled it away and drank in the sight before him.
“God, I could never picture you this beautiful.” I sighed as he kissed the precious skin and moaned out as his tongue came in contact with the sensitive bud. He slowly took it within in his mouth, gently nipping at it. And I threw my head back and slid my fingers in his hair as his mouth did the same torture to the other breast. He fell to his knees, kissing my stomach, pulling slightly on the belly ring I had there.
“I wasn’t always like this you know?” He just looked up at him as he trailed kisses along my stomach, his fingers working my shorts. “I had to work to get my stomach like that. Believe it or not, I wasn’t always skinny.”
“I don’t.” And than I was standing naked before him. He had completely undressed me and I hadn’t realized it. I bite my lip and felt the blush come to my cheeks and he stood and stared at me.
“What?”
“Just an enchantress standing there like that.” God, this man know how special he was making me feel? Never before had someone worshipped my body like he was doing now.
“AJ, please, all I want is to feel you. Don’t make me wait anymore than I have.” His eyes glazed over and he just nodded, removing his clothes. His lips trailed up one leg, nipping at one thigh and I felt his gentle lips pressing against my center and I sighed. I felt his velvet tongue caress me in ways I hadn’t experienced in all my life. He found the little precious jewel and I bite my lip as his tongue softly flicked over it. He was driving me mad with desire! And I could only scream out as I felt his teeth latch on to it and gently tug. “Alex, please,” I whispered to him. He removed his mouth and slowly replaced it by his length. I closed my eyes as the pleasure ran through my body, finally having him within me. His movements were gentle and for the first time, I understood just how special making love was. I felt his lips softly brush mine and I opened my eyes to find him gazing down at me.
“I want to see you baby, please, don’t hide it.” I smiled and bite my lip as I felt the start of my bliss rock my buddy. “And don’t deny the pleasure of a moan or a scream.” His lips locked with mine and he pulled away as his body started to shudder. My name was a caress off his tongue as he gave into the feeling. I tried to help it, but a scream escaped my throat as I too gave in. He rested his forehead against mine and I smiled up at him. “You know, I’m not sure I want to leave those warm confines.” I just giggled and bite my lip as I heard the sound. I was acting like a young school girl. “I love you Theresa.”
“I love you too Alex.” He finally removed himself and moved behind me, wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me against his chest. I looked out the moon and my mind drifted for a stray moment. Just how was I tell to him? I sighed, finally giving into the sleep what was trying to claim me.

~*~ No matter what I do/ All I think about is you/ Even when I’m with my Boo/ Boy, you know I’m crazy over you/ No matter what I do/ All I think about is you/ Even when I’m with my Boo/ You know I’m crazy over you ~*~

~~ “I can’t tell you about him Brian.”
“But you fell in love with him? Who is he?” Terri hung her head, not knowing how she would tell him. “God damn it woman, who is the man you slept with?”
“Alexander.” He stared at her, his eyes filled with contempt.
“My friend?”
“Yes.”
“You betrayed me with my friend? God, I didn’t think you had the heart to do something so cruel Terri.”
“I didn’t mean for it to happen. I feel in love with him, that simple. I thought, I mean, I do love you Brian. I love the way you treat me. You treated me like I was a queen and after a long line of boyfriends who treated my like a whore, it was wonderful. I feel in love with you. But I think I feel in love with the idea of the gentleman you were more than the person you are. We don’t suit. We’re too different.”
“That is not true.”
“Than why did you forbid from my getting my most recent tattoo on my leg?”
“Because I can’t stand them!”
“You don’t like them, but Alexander does. Just admit it Brian, we’re different.” He hung his head, finally realizing the truth. “I never wanted to hurt you Brian, but I couldn’t hurt myself either. I’m so sorry this is how it came about.” I bite my lip as he looked up at me.
“Go back to him.”
“What?”
“Get the hell out of my house. Leave, now. I’ll send your shit to his place.”
“Brian..”
“What, want us to be friends? You might as well forget that idea! Just get the hell out, now.” I stared at him, never seeing him this angry, but I knew defeat when I saw it. I only nodded my head and turned to leave.
“I really am sorry. You can choose to believe it or not, I don’t care.” I left him there, the image of tears running down his cheeks burned in my mind. ~~

I stared at the computer screen, the first part of my story not coming to mind. I had worked out how the happy couple split, but before that, I didn’t know how to work them.
“You okay?” I jumped at Brian’s voice and quickly minimized the screen.
“Yeah, fine.”
“Jumpy?”
“Just lost in thought. What’s up?”
“Thought you, James and I would go out. Family outing.” ‘God, James, he saw me as a mother, didn’t he?’. I smiled up at Brian.”
“Can I take a range check? I talked to my publisher and I have to have something in for this deadline, even just a plot and title.”
“And just what are you going to call?”
“Life’s Choices.”
“Sounds good. Well, if you need to work, I understand. I just miss my baby, that’s all.”
“I promise, me and you time shortly, okay?”
“I like that.” His lips softly brushed mine and I sighed. Nope, his kisses did not have the same drugging effect. His tongue snaked out, seeking access to mine and I was not going to deny him. Maybe just a taste and I could…no, felt nothing. He pulled me and lifted me up out of the chair, his hands roaming my back, softly cupping my ass and pulling me tight against his body.
“Anyone home?” I turned and looked at AJ and he stepped into the living room. “Woah, I’m sorry. I just saw the lights on and the front door was open. I’ll just…”
“No, it’s okay man. Stay a while, Theresa needs to get back to work anyways.” I smiled and nodded my head. What a sight to see. I plopped down in my seat and sighed as the two men left. ‘God, I hated this.’