- Text Size +
CHAPTER 6
~*~ East coast, I know you’re shakin’ right/ Down south, I know you’re bouncin’ right/ West coast, I know you’re walkin’ right/ (‘Cause you don’t know what you mean to me)/ Midwest, I see you swingin’ right/ No matter what I do/ All I think about is you/ Even when I’m with my Boo/ Boy, you know I’m crazy over you/ No matter what I do/ All I think about is you/ Even when I’m with my Boo/ You know I’m crazy over you ~*~

I stopped outside his door and knocked. He opened it and I smiled.
“I have to tell you something Alex.”
“And that is?”
“To write this story, I can’t stay here. I need to leave. My publisher said he can offer me his place if I need to get away.”
“Why can’t you write here?” I sighed and just looked at him.
“I don’t know. I thought about it and been thinking about. I feel that I need to almost remove myself from this little triangle and write it from the outside looking in. Here, I can’t do that.” He frowned and I smirked at him.
“Sides, you’re too much of a distraction for me. I can’t seem to think about my writing when you’re around.”
“That’s just to damn bad.” I laughed as he picked me up in his arms and swung me around. His lips touched mine and I tried to hide the joy that ran through my body. Life was almost to perfect for me. He finally set me down and I smiled up at him.

~*~ East coast, I know you’re shakin’ right/ Down south, I know you’re bouncin’ right/ West coast, I know you’re walkin’ right/ (You don’t know what you mean to me)/ Midwest, I see you swingin’ right/ East coast, you’re still shakin’ right/ Down south, I know you’re bouncin’ right/ West coast, I know you’re walkin’ right/ (You don’t know what you mean to me)/ Midwest, you’re still swingin’ right/ No matter what I do/ All I think about is you/ Even when I’m with my Boo/ Boy, you know I’m crazy over you/ No matter what I do/ All I think about is you/ Even when I’m with my Boo/ You know I’m crazy over you/ Yeah, yeah/ East coast, I know you’re shakin’ right/ Down south, I know you’re bouncin’ right/ West coast, I know you’re walkin’ right/ (You don’t know what you mean to me)/ Midwest, I see you swingin’ right/ East coast, you’re still shakin’ right/ Down south, I know you’re bouncin’ right/ West coast, I know you’re walkin’ right/ (You don’t know what you mean to me)/ Midwest, you’re still swingin’ right ~*~

So, the book got released and it was actually quite fun to write. Sorta different from my usual romance novels I suppose. I mean, after all, you would write about a triangle? Not most authors.
“Damn, you made me sound like a dick!” I glanced at Brian and rolled my eyes.
“God, it’s just a story!”
“But still! Now you done and hurt my feelings.” He pouted and I smiled at him.
“I sound good.”
“Of course you would Age, you’re the hero of the story!” I only shook my head as they fought back and forth. I was amazed the guys had actually read the story. Especially Brian and he actually liked it. And even the other three claimed to like it.
“Theresa?” I looked at AJ and smiled.
“Yeah?”
“You still with us?”
“Yeah, just off in la-la land, I like it better there than here.”
“Answer me something Resa?”
“Yes D?”
“You told Brian it was gonna be called Life’s Choices. Why did you change the title.”
“Why Dilemma? Because to many people have to face these same love triangles and I think it’s just to perfect to explain. Sides, don’t you always tell you friends you have a problem?” At their simple nods I smiled. “And you always call it a dilemma.”

~*~ ‘Dilemma’ by Kelly Rowland and Nelly