- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I just want to say thank you to everyone who's been keeping up in this mix up love story! And thank you for all the reviews! You guys are the best!
Chapter 29
I couldn’t look at him another second, so I turned on my heel, shocked to find D there. He glanced at me and I couldn’t hold the tears back anymore. I raced past Howie and up the stairs to the bedroom I was currently staying in.
“I need to talk to her.” Howie placed his hand on Brian’s arm and shook his head.
“You need to leave.”
“Howie, that’s my wife.”
“She’s your ex wife Bri. Right now, she wants nothing to do with you. In fact, I’m pretty damn sure she’s not gonna want anything to do with you, ever!”
“That’s my baby…”
“Which you can kiss goodbye because she won’t let you near it.”
“Howie, get the hell out of my way!”
“Brian, leave. I’ll take care of her.”
“Like hell you will! I’ll know what you do!”
“Not every one of us thinks with our dick!” Brian glared at him, his hand fisting up. “I know what happened, what you two did. Right now, I want nothing to do with you either.”
“I’m not going to tell you again. Get your hands off of me so I can go to her.”
“Brian, stop! Man, let her be.” Brian glanced down at Howie, his anger flaring. What right did D have to stop him? That was his wife, his child. Okay, his ex wife, but that was still his child!
“Let me go!”
“No.” With that, Brian lost, his fist flaring out and landing square on Howie’s jaw. D stumbled backward, shocked that Brian had to courage to do that. But before he could throw his own punch, AJ grabbed his arm.
“Brian, please leave.”
“You’re taking his side?”
“I’m taking Theresa side, actually. But, this is my house. And I think after this display, I’m guessing that the album will be put on hold. But if we lose fans, it’s your ass I’m kicking.” For a second, Brian zoned out, than paled. His dream! It was coming true. It was…his head dropped, knowing that the prayers he asked for were never going to be answered, because deep inside, he really didn’t want them answered. His dream life no longer included Theresa. He sighed and made his way out to his car, not quite believing what had happened, was happening, or what will happen.

“I can’t believe he did that,” I said, brushing my fingers over the bruise that was showing on D’s face.
“It was bound to happen.”
“No, it never should have.”
“Theresa, it was building up. But, if it makes you feel any better, I think the final straw for him was me not letting him see you.” I laughed, and felt his fingers brush my cheek. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry this happened to you.”
“As sorry as I am this happened to you.” He smiled as his lips softly, gently, brushed mine. I sighed and rested my head on his chest, grateful for his undying support, for his comforting arms, for his soothing words, for his hypnotic gaze and his sensual lips. I pulled back slightly, gazing into those very lethal eyes, my lips lifting it up in the barest of smiles, as his did. And without a cause, I heard the answer in my mind to my heart’s silent question, that yes, there was love without end.
Chapter End Notes:
A big thanks to my best friend, who's supported me and helped me! LOVE YOU ALL!