- Text Size +
Chapter 1
He laid down on the pillow, making sure the make shift bed was comfortable enough for her. After all, it was their second year of being together and what better way to propose than to seduce to her. He smiled to himself as his thoughts drifted over the past few years. He mentally shook away the thoughts and looked over the materials he needed for the night. One French tickler, the feathers done in purple One soft stem rose, white, although she wouldn’t know that. Next to that laid the blind fold he would put on her after her bath. Some whip cream and chocolate syrup brought up everything, wait, the wine. How could he forget that?

“Baby, where are you?” He jumped off the bed and walked out of the living room to the door.

“Close your eyes.”

“Why?” Her eyes glanced into his and with a sigh, she quickly closed them. His lips softly brushed hers as he led her away and into their bedroom.

“Happy anniversary sweet heart.”

“You have something planned, don’t you?”

“It’s our two year anniversary. Why shouldn’t I have something planned?”

“Because,” she sighed after a moment. “There’s no good reason of course.” He lifted her hair off the nape of her neck and tied it with a hair tie. He placed butterfly kisses along her neck, making her shiver and sigh.

“All I can ask for is for you to trust me tonight and to thoroughly enjoy everything I might do.” He undid the buttons on her shirt and placed brief kisses upon her chest. “Just like this.” He removed her top, dropping it on the bath room floor.

“It’s…” Her head dropped forward as he unclasped her bra, slowly running the straps down her arms, his lips following the same path his hands were taking. He dropped to his knees and quickly stripped off the rest of her clothing. He slipped the blind fold over her eyes and soon after, she heard the opening words to one of the greatest love making songs, ‘I’ll Make Love To You’ by Boyz II Men. “You went all out,” she teased as he led her to the bath tub.

“Only the best for you.” He kissed her lips as he slowly and gently bathed her.

~*~ Close your eyes, make a wish/ And blow out the candlelight/ For tonight is just your night/ We're gonna celebrate, all thru the night/ Pour the wine, light the fire/ Girl your wish is my command/ I submit to your demands/ I'll do anything, girl you need only ask ~*~

He picked her up and led her out to the living room, placing her down on the bed.

“What, no towel to drive me off?”

“I thought the heat of the fire would work better.” She smiled and placed her hands on her stomach, sighing once again as the heat did it’s magic and quickly dried her off. She felt his eyes upon her body and couldn’t stop the blush that overcame her cheeks. He bent over her body and softly spoke in her ear. “Do you know just how beautiful you are lying in the fire’s glow? Your skin, it shines. I could do a million things to you tonight, could you love you a million ways and never get tired.” He pressed a kiss upon her lips as he moved away. She whimpered as he withdrew. Above all else, she loved his kisses. It got to her in the worst possible way. “None of that now, missy. This is truly a night just for you.” He uncorked the wine and poured them a glass, handing it to her.

“It’s red wine.” She sniffed it and smiled. “Well, I truly shall be damned. You have something going on in that evil, nasty mind.” She took a sip and her tongue darted out to wipe away the wine that stayed upon her lip. He moaned as he watched the little action and quickly took the glass away.

“Anymore of those little moments and I won’t have time to show you my true nature.” She chuckled and his eyes drifted down to her breasts as they moved with the laughter. Damn, did this woman have a hold upon him like no other. She was his life, his love, his other half. He had searched forever it seemed and he learned long ago not to lose what you deem more important than your own breath.

“You’re thinking about something baby. What is it?” He knew, without a doubt, her eyes would be opening, searching his, asking him to bare his soul. Good thing the blindfold had covered her eyes otherwise he would reveal his secret too early in the night.

“Thinking about you sweet heart. Do you know, just how amazing you are?” He reached behind him and lifted up the feather, running it over his hands before he moved it her.

“I’m not amazing at all.”

“Yes you are. You’re like no other woman.” He ran the feather over her forehead and down behind her ear. She quivered and her mouth opened, wishing to say something, anything. “Your mind, for starters. You’re charming, funny and smart. You make me laugh, you make me think and than within the same moment, I think about touching you, pleasing you.” His lips brushed these spots and her hands clenched by her sides. He ran the feather across her neck and she moved her shoulder up, trying not to scream. After all, her neck was one of her most sensitive areas. He smiled as he ran it down one arm and over one hand and across her stomach, watching it as it flexed.

“Baby, you…”

“Hush now. No words sweet heart.” He ran the feather back up her other arm and across her neck, running it slowly down the valley of her breasts. She quivered once more and he stopped, pressing his lips against hers, taking the moan that left her mouth.

~*~ I'll make love to you/ Like you want me to/ And I'll hold you tight/ Baby all through the night/ I'll make love to you/ When you want me to/ And I will not let go/ Till you tell me to ~*~