- Text Size +
Lexi won the biggest lottery of all. She couldnt believe she won it in the first place.. She has that damn luck and everybody just hated her for that. Not literally of course.. She helped her parents with the money, not that they were asking for her to help them cause they were pretty rich but she just wanted it.. She make sure that whatever happens they will be safe with it.. She made an insurance with a bank for her sister, she put almost 2000000$ for her sister in a closed bank account and then she bought a house for herself in Beverly Hills /LA and brought her two closest best friends to move in with her. She will be moving to LA no matter what happens but winning the lottery just took the pressure away on her shoulders cause her parents would pay her rent and her graduate school. She bought a brand new Audi TT for herself while she was moving out of Newport Beach.

Its almost a year passed by after that lucky incident. She was happy most of the time and making the best of it. She keeps going to school, she started to working at some highest rating magazine, she keeps hanging out with her best friends and she keeps enjoying her life.

“Are you ready for the big day?” David asks her while tapping on her shoulder.

“Oh hell no, I already told you Dave, I dont want anything big. All I want is a peaceful evening with you guys. Really..” Lexi answers him, making herself more comfortable in the couch she was sitting..

“Lex, today is your god damn birthday , tell me why do we have to chill in this house?” David asks again with a sincere smile. Lexi swears he already made the plans for tonight, she can easily see it in his eyes but the looks of it makes her scare... David is her best friend and he is kind of a guy that you ve been waiting for him to do unexpected things. Such as on his 16th birthday , he announced that he was gay. It was a pretty shocking news for Lexi cause she had no idea, he dated with the most beautiful girls at their high school at that time.

“Dave, please .” She begs while pinching his cheeks.

“Uh huh” He rolls his eyes .

“Whatever, I’m gonna go get change” She quickly stands up and leaves the room while David laughing at her reaction.

After she left the room, David let his phone out of his pocket and dialed some number.

‘Hey’

‘……..’

‘Yea, make sure that the crew will be here at 7.30, I think Lex will be at home around 8 pm’

‘…..’

‘OK, thanks Lauren. See you tonite” And then he hunged up the phone.


CHAPTER 1

After long day at work, Lexi finally has a chance to leave the place. Its almost 8 pm and David called her for almost 12 times. She knew something big is gonna come up from the acts of Dave. She jumped in to her car, pulled her Basement Jaxx cd from cd case.. She set the volume up while quickly changing the songs. Once she heard her favourite song she paused and started the engine, get on the way while pumping up the volume a little more.

‘Daaavee , I’m on my way’ She answers her phone.

‘Hon, we are waiting for you’ Dave laughs silently while taking a look around himself. Everything is all set. Some of the people were hiding behind the trees, some of them still working on that surprise but its almost done.

“OK, I’ll be there. Gimme ten minutes.” She speaks nervously.

“Ok see you.”

“Yeaa” She lets out a big sigh while hunging up the phone.

Once she arrived her backyard, she takes a once more look at her rear window the check herself. She puts her lipstick once again and thanked her company for letting her dressed occasionally like whatever she wants.

Everything looks quiet normal to her but everything also looks abnormally silent too. She got in the house while readying herself for cheerful welcome but nothing happened. She carefully take the steps to her room , let her designer handbag down. She took her phoneaway from her bag and leave the room while dialing the David s number. Silently, she made her way to the poolside, frontyard. Ok, there was this whole big area set ready for the concert. ‘Oh my god Dave, what did you have done to my frontyard?’She thought to herself while opening the sliding door. She lets out another big sigh and taking a one step to outside from house. Suddenly some recognizable song started to play. She paused while seeing almost a hundred people cheering her welcome. Some of the looks quiet familiar while some of them are clearly unfamiliar but everbody was in their best mood for cheer. Suddenly she recognized the song, it was ‘Inconsolable’ by ‘Backstreet Boys’ but it started with a different keyboard melody without any chorus. Backstreet Boys is her favourite group of all times. She loves them to death. David s been the one who always makes fun of her because of her this whole teenybopper love. She smiled at the guests shyly. Somebody touches her shoulders from the back which makes her turn back. She stopped for a moment, her wild gren eyes getting bigger in each second. Nick Carter from the Backstreet Boys standing in front of her and whats more is he is singing.

“ I close the door
Like so many times, so many times before
Filmed like a scene on the cutting room floor
I wanna let you walk away tonight without a word”


She blinked her eyes for a couple times while realizing it was for real… And she saw another guy coming on her way, more spesificly Brian coming on her way while her heart rate getting faster in each second.

“I try to sleep, yeah
But the clock is stuck on thoughts of you and me
A thousand more regrets unraveling,
Oooh, if you were here right now,
I swear I'd tell you this”


Are they actually singing for her? She takes a look around herself ,saw David smiling at her warmly. Suddenly she realizes Howie joined the two with a microphone in his hand.

“Baby I don't wanna waste another day
Keepin it inside, it's killing me
Cause all I ever wanted comes right down to you, to you
I wish that I could find the words to say
Baby I would tell you, every time you leave
I'm inconsolable”


She has never been in one of their concerts before. Its like the world stopped and only the guys and she were living it for real. And then there is AJ. She didnt notice her heartrace anymore, she practically swears that it s one of those crazy dreams. AJ has been the one for her.

“I climb the walls, yeah
I can see the edge,
But I can't take the fall, no
I've memorized the number
So why can't I make the call
Maybe cause I know you'll always be with me
In the possibility…”


She was in the middle of four talented and handsome guys while they were singing for her. She dropped her phone from her hands..

I don't wanna be like this
I just wanna let you know
That everything I hold in
Is everything I can't let go (oooh, can't let go)

Cause baby...

Don't you know it baby
I don't wanna waste another day
I wish that I could find the words to say
Baby I would tell you, every time you leave
I'm inconsolable!


She takes another look at David, tears coming to her eyes while the song finishes. It was happy tears though. She felt extremely nervous and extremely happy at the same time. How could he managed it? How did he find the guys? Backstreet Boys supposed to be in studio, right?
Chapter End Notes:
Hey girlss:)) This is my new trial so hopefully you ll like it:) Please let me know...Xo