- Text Size +
Chapter 14
I stared at myself in the mirror, her voice vibrating in my ears. She knew of this evil. Hell, she controlled this evil. That should have been my warning, but instead, it excited me even more. What she was, who she was, I was still craving more. I wanted everything that she was. Of course, I believed now that she may be a vampire. And looking back, all the puzzle pieces really did seem to fit. All the myths that I knew of, they were true. Well, some, anyways. But, I suppose my burning question was how she became one, because she seemed like none that I had ever seen before. Okay, at least in the movies. I quickly finished getting ready, glancing outside at the full moon that was starting to peak over the mountain side. Once more, my mind was screaming that this was wrong, that I needed to run. But, my body craved to be in her, to be hers. And it nothing else, I needed her to keep all her promises.

-----
I stood outside, nothing wanting to go in quite yet. My eyes roamed over the walls, and then to the castle that I could clearly see now. I shook my head and reached into my pocket to get a cigarette. I rested against the cool stones as I lit it and took a deep drag. I closed my eyes, not opening them, even as I felt her presence.

“You’re not coming in?” I could only shake my head. “What’s wrong? Why aren’t you coming in?” Damn, I wanted to ask her but at the same time, I really didn’t want the answers. “Alex,” she whispered softly. I glanced into her eyes. Why was she so hypnotic? Why could I not leave and completely forget her?

“Why?” I whispered. She smiled at that. We both knew that she just read everything floating around in that jumbled mind of mine.

“Alex, please come with me.” I threw my cigarette on the ground, watched as her eyes flashed and the cigarette exploded. She turned to me and smiled. “I’ll explain, if you truly wish.” No, I really didn’t wish. I wanted her, no matter what problems, or other issues, she came with.

-----
An hour later, I spaced what I wanted to know. She dragged me on the floor and before I knew, I had forgotten it all. Of course, the fact that she had to be wearing the shortest skirt and tightest corset had a good part in it. My hands held onto her hips as her lips nibbled along my neck. Shit, was I hurting here! I so badly wanted to be buried inside her. I was really fighting all of my will power not to shove her against a wall and take her there. My hands traveled down her back, cupping her ass, as one hand went down her thigh, bringing her leg up on my hip. She moaned, her lips capturing mine, my tongue dueling hers. Her nails scrapped along the back of my neck, and I moaned, feeling the strongest of sensations race through her. I felt my back against a wall, heard the muffle moans, and knew my world was forever changed. Slowly, I pulled away, my eyes opening and taking in the various couples around me. The club was different, and yet, still the same.

“What happened?”
“You know what I am.” She cupped my cheek and my eyes connected with hers. All I managed was a nod. “You don’t seem shocked.”

“I guess I’ve been wondering for a while.”

“Yet you stayed?”

“I want no other.” She smiled, and my body hummed even more for her.

“Alex, I told you I would make all your dreams come true. I don’t back out on my promises. But, let me explain exactly what I am. I’m a vampire, not bitten, but born. I have powers that none other posses. Such, as the ability to control and wrap my environment and to read minds, and, there’s so much more.”

“This club, it’s just a stage?”

“A lure, actually. Vampires do have to feed; it’s the way of our lives. I make it easier by luring the humans here, than having them go out.”

“No bodies show on the news.” She chuckled.

“My powers are strong, my love. But, be aware of what I am asking you.” I didn’t even think, didn’t want to know. I watched, as her hands untied the string on the corset, her breasts spilling over. Her lips pressed against mine, as my arms wrapped her waist, lifting her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist, quickly unbuttoning my pants. She chuckled, as my fingers found nothing but skin underneath that skirt, really knowing her for the naughty girl she was. Her lips trailed over my neck, and as I slipped into her, I felt her bite.