- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Well, I hope you enjoyed the first start of this series. Maybe Nick or Howie might be the next one, so stay on the look out! And thank you for all the reviews!
Chapter 15
I crumpled to the floor, my eyes closing, feeling the loss of blood. She knelled down beside me, her hands gently caressing my face. She leaned close to my ear, and I strained to hear her.

“I want you Alex. I will give you everything you’ve ever dreamed of. The one thing I ask, is that you follow me, only me. You do my bidding when I say. Trust only me, and you’re world will be one you never thought possible. Do you want that?” I nodded. I wanted her, had always wanted her, and my lust for her wasn’t subsiding, not even close. She smiled, her nail slicing a thin line along her breast. She slid her hands into my hair, pushing me closer. My stomach churned at the thought of what I was about to do. And inside, that voice, for the last time, screamed at me to just die, but no, I craved, yearned, wanted all she was going to give me. My lips closed over that line, my mouth sucking on that rich blood. I could feel it traveling through my body, could feel the powers that it was bestowing upon me. She moaned, her fingers clutching tighter, my hands sliding up those legs. Finally, I could feel I needed to stop. I closed my eyes, seeing nothing but black, feeling nothing but pain now. Her fingers felt cool as they touched my head. That was the last thing I felt.

-----
I awoke, my eyes seeing images sharper, my hearing more astute, and my smell was stronger. I glanced around, noticing it was her room. I felt, stronger, powerful, better. But, I felt dead. I knew I had died. The pain was easing from my mind, but I remember that her touch made it better. She walked through the door, a man following her. At once, I was alert, briefly remembering him from a few nights ago.

“Alex, you’re up, my love. Meet Donovan. He’s my aunt’s life partner. We have a present for you.” She walked over to the bed and sat down, a smile tugging at her lips. “I know you’re hungry, my love. So, I was nice enough to have dinner waiting for you.” I glanced over at her.

“What do you mean?” She shrugged and tugged on my hand, yanking me off the bed. I followed her down the long hallway, to another door, and than down a flight of stairs, leading into the club. She pointed to wall where a woman was chained. “She’s not dead?”

“I had wanted Donovan to kill her. But, I thought, after the way she treated you, you might find more joy off of finishing her, than he did.” Donovan snorted and Theresa turned to him. “With him taking his first drink, Donovan, he will be mine. My time is short, you know this. But, I have my men already picked out.”

“You are still foolish.”

“Perhaps. But that is not for you to call. Leave us.”

“What if he harms you?” She turned to look at him once more. Donovan rolled his eyes as he left the room, leaving her and I alone once more.

“What do you want with all of us? I’m assuming there will be others?”

“There will be. You will be singers, having all the money, all the fame, all the females.”

“What do you get?”

“You wouldn’t understand. Drink, my love.” I swallowed, before I walked over to Tatiana. I could see the marks left by that man, and refused to drink from that same spot. I unchained her wrist, held it up to my lips, and let my fangs grow, sinking them into her flesh, letting her sweet blood flow through my mouth. The whole time, my eyes stayed focused on Theresa, her eyes never leaving the scene. I could feel the life ebbing out of Tatiana and stopped, knowing from within I couldn’t take that last drop. I stood, walked over to Theresa and pressed my lips against hers. For now, the only female I wanted, was her. And before others came, I wanted all I could. She smirked, and I grinned.

“Do I get that gift?”

“No. I have another for you. Vampires have a sort of sex appeal about them. Very few have the power to truly use it to entice, to make others crave them. This is what I am giving you. Its power is strong, and you will be able to use, to control it.”

“They will come to me?”

“They will follow you.” I grinned, liking that. She smiled, her lips pressing against mine once more. “Welcome to Hawthorne Castillo De Vampiro.”