- Text Size +
Chapter 25


Riley moved up behind Nick after he jumped off the stage. He had gotten up there to do a couple of songs with Leslie and Riley had been amazed. That was nothing compared to him dancing around the night before with three other people.
“That was hot.” she whispered against his neck as she ran her hands along his stomach. She felt how he sucked it in when she moved her hands along it and smirked. “How long do we have to stay here? I don’t mind..I just…want you…so…bad….right….now.” she whispered making Nick shudder.
“A few more hours babe. Leslie is a bit touchy with me leaving. We kinda have a bad history..but DAMN baby.” He turned around to her and hugged her close.   

She took that chance to press herself against him and smirked as he buried his face in her neck.
"I wish you could feel me right now, I'm so wet. I think i might have to take my panties off..." She groaned into his ear and smirked more when she heard him growl.
"Ok bathroom. Now." He took her hand and dragged her behind him.

She started laughing, but felt herself get even more turned on knowing this was going to be quick and fast. He pushed her into the womans toilets and into the first free one. He locked the door before reaching forward and undoing her jeans before sliding them down. He felt her through her panties, making her want to scream when he rubbed her roughly.

She pushed his hand off her and pulled her panties down before pulling one of her legs from her trousers then went through her bag till she found a condom and handed it to Nick before turning around. She put her bag on the back of the toilet before bending over, sticking her ass into his crotch.
”Christ baby” Nick hissed and Riley moaned when he grabbed her hips and pushed deep inside her making her cry out.
He wasn’t gentle with her this time like he normally was. It took Riley by surprise when he started pounding into her uncontrollably his grunts and moans coming in uneven beats as he gripped and dug his fingers into her flesh.

She started losing control quickly and when she started cumming without warning as Nick still pounded into her she shrieked from the sensation. “Nick…Nick…slow…down…too…sensitive…GOOOOD!!!” Riley moaned loudly as she started cumming again betting the entire club could hear her.
Nick grunted behind her and pulled her up against his chest as he came hard inside her both of their bodies shuddering.

Neither of them said anything for a few minutes as they tried to catch their breathes. Nick was still holding around Riley when her legs started getting their feeling back.
“Wow…” she sighed and gripped at Nick’s arms as he pulled out of her and got rid of the condom into the trash can beside the toilet.
"Wow is one word to describe that..." He chuckled under his breathe and pulled her back to him. he ran his hand down her front and groaned when he felt how wet she was. "Fuck..."

Riley pushed his hand off her and turned around, moving her hands to his dick and holding him in her hands. "I wish we wasn't here. I need you to fuck me again already. I dont want to be here. I want to be naked, with you, in our bed." She lifted her leg slightly and rested it on the toilet before pulling him gently closer by his dick, making him moan rather than complain it hurt.
He moved so his body was pressed against hers and tipped her back slightly so he could brace himself on the back of the toilet.
She moved his dick along her folds before rubbing him against her clit sighing. Riley squeezed him slightly as she carried on rubbing him on her before pressing him against her folds again then pushed him back inside her, making him growl at how tight she was.


"Baby i have nothing on." He whispered into her ear and moaned when she gripped his hips and moved him inside her. He was beyond turned on at the way she was using him to get off.
She was panting into his ear and he fought the urge to fuck her again, wanting to see how far she got doing what she was doing.
“Fuck me…” Riley moaned and wrapped her arms up around Nick’s neck so she could support herself against him.
“Baby I’m not wearing a condom.” He sighed against her lips but started moving inside her wanting to get her off.
“I haven’t taken the pill yet. I’ll do it tonight.” Riley smirked at him and the thought of being able to cum inside her without a condom was driving him insane. He lifted her up and pushed her onto himself before he turned around and sat down on the toilet with her on top of his lap. “God baby we need to get back out there. She’s gonna hate me.” Nick grunted as Riley started moving on top of him.

"Mmmm dont think of that now, god your so hard!" She held onto his shoulders tight as she started bouncing on him, making him moan and grip her hips, trying to move her faster. She leant down and kissed him hard on the mouth and they both cried out when he hit her spot and she tightened around him hard.
"Oooh my god!" Riley cried out before panting as Nick hit her spot again and she came hard, squeezing the life out of him making him grunt and cum inside her.

He pulled Riley against his chest holding her put so they could both calm down and Riley gasped when he accidently slid deeper into her in the process.
“Baby we need to get out of here.” he sighed not wanting to move.
Riley giggled and looked up at him. “Think anyone heard us?” she asked making Nick blush.
 
“I hope to god that Leslie screamed out enough for that not to have happened. We will never live it down and I won’t want to open the newspapers tomorrow.” he chuckled but Riley gasped having completely forgotten about the fact that Nick couldn’t do things like this without someone finding out.
“SHIIIIT!” she muttered but Nick only chuckled at it.
“It was so worth it baby don’t worry. Come here…” he pulled her closer and kissed her softly sliding his tongue along her bottom lip before deepening the kiss.
“I’m never letting you go baby. Never” he mumbled against her lips when she pulled away with a smile plastered on her face.
"Good, cos I'm not letting you go either." She kissed him before climbing off his lap to get dressed again.