- Text Size +

Chapter 36

Riley watched as each bodyguard read through the new contracts, some more carefully than the others. She was sat on the sofa by Bob, who was nodding his head in approval with everything that he was reading. Josh was sat at the table across from her reading his and chewing on his pen. She turned her head to see if Q was reading his and jumped when he dropped his contract in her lap.
"I'm done."
She looked up at him. "Are you sure? Did you even read through it?"


He snorted. "Its just the same old crap."
"Hardly Q. You might want to read it through." Bob looked up at Q, who shrugged.
"Nah. Dont need to." He sat across the table from Josh and tapped his fingers impatiently on the piece of furniture.
Riley took the chance to look through Q's contract and noticed how none of the pages had been bent over, only the last page where he had scribbled his signiture sloppily. She started to feel smug, knowing his comupance was coming.


A while passed before Bob handed her his contract. "I'm impressed Riley." He smiled at her before walking out of the sitting area and into his room. Josh handed over his contract before going into the tiny kitchen to get a drink.
"Q, there's some things i have to go through with you." Riley stood up and filed Josh and Bob's contracts in her bag before walking over to the table with Q's contract in her hands.
"Like what?" He looked up at her, irritation written all over his face.


"I know what you did Q. You know what you did and thats breaking a term in your contract. Not only have you brought drugs on tour with you, but you drugged the person who's supposed to be in your care, making him vunerable. I'm sorry to have to say this but your contract on this tour is no longer. I will have a car wait for you outside in the next hour, from then on your on your own." She looked at him, seriousness on her face the whole time.
He stood up and glared at her. "Who do you think you are? Your only Nick's piece of ass. He'll get sick of you soon!"

"I'm the tour manager on this tour, hence the contracts. It's my job to make sure my clients and their help are doing their utmost in their job. You failed Q. Now please pack your stuff and leave."
Q moved closer to her. "No. You leave, you dumb whore!" He grabbed her wrist and started pulling her towards the doorway, making her yell out.
"Q! Get off me!!" She tried to pull her arm from his grip but he wouldnt let up and instead pushed her against the wall before holding her wrists tightly. "You...you will get what's coming to you you BITCH! I'll fuck you up...i'll make sure you never..ever knew me. I'll ruin you!" He went to raise his fist to hit her when Bob yanked him off her, making her gasp and watch as Bob threw him to the ground.


"I saw the video Q, and read through the terms on the contract and everything she says is correct. Now she could call the police with the threats you just made. Now you get your ass in the car that she was nice enough to arrange for your sorry ass, or prepare for a long stay in jail!" Bob was glaring down at Q, but turned to look at Riley, who had tears rolling down her face. "You ok Riley?"
She looked up at him and nodded before wiping her face. "I need to get out of here." She opened the room door and ran out.


***

Nick was sat in the suite with Leigh and Howie. Leigh was observing them talking, and Nick thought it was funny although Howie was doing his best to apologise. They had been talking for a while when there was a bang at the room door before it swung open and Riley rushed in, tears rolling down her face.
"Riley?" Nick got off the sofa immediately and held her when she rushed over to him and clung tightly onto him.
“What happened?” He asked seeing how she was fighting fear and anger all at the same time against him. Her hands were gripping at his shirt as if she wanted to beat someone up as her body trembled.
“I fired Q…and he threatened me.”
Nick could hear how she spoke between gritted teeth.
He would love to go after Q and mess him up for what he had done, but knew he wouldn’t stand a chance if he did. Q would go straight to the media if he even tried.
“Where is he?”
Riley hugged Nick tighter and let her hands press harder against his back.

“Bob threw him out. If he hadn’t come when he did I don’t know what Q would have done. That guy is insane. I’m gonna get a fucking restraining order on the bastard.” she grumbled then dried her tears but stayed in Nick’s arms after she had calmed herself down.
“I don’t think he’s gonna be any trouble baby. He is all talk. I know he scared ya, but he wouldn’t dare doing anything more than that. He knows I got people that can fuck him up good if he tried. He’s seen it happen.” Nick said as he moved over to a chair and pulled her onto his lap.

"You didnt see him though. He had his fist up, he said he was going to fuck me up and ruin me. He didnt even read through his contract though, he just signed it. If he even attempts to break any kind of story it will be me fucking him up." She sighed and brushed her hair off her face. "I left all my stuff in their suite."
"I can go get it." Howie jumped up ready to leave.
"No its ok D. Josh or Bob will bring it down." He held Riley close. "I want nothing more than to smash that fucking pricks face in. Instead i think me and you need some snuggly time." He kissed her cheek before turning her face so she was looking at him. "You up for that?"
Riley nodded and stood up off of Nick's lap.

"Do you want me to call Jen?" Leigh spoke up from the sofa and Riley smiled at her.
"Please."
Leigh nodded and Nick mouthed his thanks to her before guiding Riley into their room.