- Text Size +

Chapter 61


"Dammit!" Riley groaned and rubbed her toe before glaring at the table leg that she stubbed her toe against.
They had left PA early that afternoon but had hit severe traffic, meaning they were nearing the time they should have been at the arena to do soundcheck. The only good thing that had happened that day so far was that the set and the crew had driven overnight, so the stage was up and ready.

She moved passed the bunks on the bus, where Nick and AJ were napping before the show and walked into the backroom and sat herself next to Drew.

"Everything ok?"
She looked up, seeing him looking at her with a smile on his face.
"Just peachy. We're running late and i've got the arena staff calling me every ten minutes complaining about the amount of fans hovering by will call for soundcheck. Then i bust my toe against the stupid table and i'm tired. ugh!" She groaned and rubbed her toe for a moment before sighing and looking up at Drew. "Sorry. I didn't mean to bite your head off...just....had a stressfull 24 hours, and i know the guys are planning some trick or treat at tonights show. Nick's been going on about it all morning. Love halloween, but something tells me i shouldn't when it involves Nick."

Drew chuckled at her and handed her a can of coke after grabbing one for himself. “Nick might have something planned for tonight, but I wouldn’t worry if I were you. You will probably only like it.” he smiled making Riley curious.
“What do you know? Tell me if you know anything. I’m your boss remember?” She threatened him, but only got a low chuckle in response.
“I’m here to guard Nick sweetheart and I’m doing my job so you can’t fire me for not telling you. Although you should go and wake him up. He’s a terror to pull into soundcheck when he’s groggy and sleepy. Just don’t make us all listen to anything nasty.” he called after her laughing when she got up and smiled to herself as she walked towards the punk Nick was sleeping in.

He was draped across the bunk on his back with his arm hanging off the side at an odd angle, and after making sure that AJ was asleep she climbed into the bunk with Nick and moved on top of him pressing herself against him the best she could.
She drew the curtain around the bunk before leaning down and kissing into his neck, nibbling and sucking on his skin. She pushed one hand up his tshirt to rest on his stomach before moving her other hand onto his hip and gripping him there as she slowly grinded against him.
He moaned in his sleep, making her smile before moving away from his neck when she was happy with the mark she left on him.

Moving her kissing across his neck she smirked when she felt his arm rest on her hip as he started moving himself against her. He cupped her chin with his other hand before lifting her face up so he could kiss her.
"Mmm what a wake up call." He muttered against her lips before kissing her deeply. She chuckled when she felt his hand move to one of her breasts before he started massaging it. She could feel him getting hard against her, and as much as she tried to not let it affect her she felt her guard slipping and her body slowly start to give in to him.


"Thats all it is baby..." She whispered as they pulled apart to breathe.
He groaned and reached down to try adjust himself in his pants."You would say that once you've made me hard as rock." He grumbled under his breathe and gasped softly when she shifted on him so he couldn't touch himself.
"I like to see what it takes to get you hard." She whispered in his ear. She felt his grip tighten on her hip and smirked when he shifted her so her thigh was between his legs.
"Did you have to do it now when we're moments from getting off the bus surrounded by fans?" He whispered back.
"Yep."
"So unfair. Gonna be yet more topics on the size of my dick..."
Riley snickered and lifted her head so she could look at his face. "Wont just be the size of your dick they will be dicussing about? You haven't seen the hickey thats forming on your neck."


"Duuude!" Nick whined and pulled a face as he felt around his neck to see where she had done it.
Riley watched him fuss for a moment before smirking and leaning down. "Trick...or treat?" She winked at him and smiled when he looked up at her confused for a moment before he understood what she meant.
“Man you are pure evil baby.” he sighed at her making her grin even more.
“Well I could always…you know.. “ she moved down his body and unbuttoned his jeans smirking when she noticed that he wasn’t wearing anything under them. ”...do this..” she breathed against him before closing her lips around his head, slowly sucking on it.

She heard him gasp before he bit back a moan when she slid her tongue around him.
 
“What the hell are ya’ll doing down there?” AJ’s croaky voice yelled out from above them.
“We’re all out of suckers or any other sorta candy…” Riley snickered loudly before she tucked Nick back into his jeans then zipped them back up moving herself onto him again as he moaned when she brushed against him.
“You are shitting me.. you aren’t.. Noo… Riley…” Suddenly the curtain was pulled back and AJ’s face could be seen hanging off his bunk as Nick gripped Riley’s hips with a groan at how she was moving on him.


"Can we help?" Riley looked at AJ amused as he looked at them half asleep.
"Keep the fucking noise down alright. Last thing i need is to hear you two boinking. Fucking nympos." He drew the curtain back before getting back in his bunk properly. Riley smirked and rolled onto her side, making Nick whine loudly when she moved off him completely.
"RILEY!"
"NICK I MEAN IT!" AJ yelled out before thumping on his bunk.


"Shhhh...otherwise...I'll just trick ya and let you go outside with that big baby." She spoke lowly as she moved her hand down his stomach. "You don't want that...do you?"
He shook his head and shifted his hips slightly as her hand neared the waistband of his jeans. She unbuttoned them again before slipping her hand inside and pulling him back out.
"Now...you have to be quiet. No sounds at all...otherwise I'll stop." She waited for him to nod before she started pumping her hand on him roughly, taking him off guard.


A low moan escaped his lips but Riley moved up and kissed him deeply before anyone would notice. Or so she thought. Nick pulled her closer and moved her skirt up over her hips and before she could realize what he was about to do she was back laying on top of him with her legs somewhat straddling his hips as he pushed against her.
“Shhhhh baby.” he murmured then pushed her onto himself making them both gasp. “Trick or treat?” he smirked at her making her shudder.
“Nick….we…can’t...” she stuttered but he had already started pushing himself deeper into her almost sending her over the edge at the anticipation. He had even made sure to push her skirt back down so that if anyone opened the curtains it would look as if she was just laying on top of him.


"I think i already am baby...damn your wet. Were you turning yourself on while being naughty to me..." He held onto her thigh as he moved her on him. She was gripping a hold of the pillow under his head as she started moving on him as well, making him chuckle.
"Shut up.." She hissed under her breath before leaning down and kissing him roughly as he moved both of his hands to her butt and pushed into her hard, making her body shudder.
He felt his breath catch in his throat when she gripped her thighs against his sides as she tried to move faster on him.

The bus made a sharp turn making Nick ram up into Riley as they both tried to steady themselves from falling out of the bunk and Nick groaned out loudly as he came hard inside her.

“NICK FOR FUCKS SAKE!” AJ yelled out above them but Nick ignored him and gripped onto Rileys ass harder moving her faster and faster onto himself needing her to cum. She started shuddering against him and her thighs trembled around him as she let out a low shriek into his neck suddenly and it took everything he had to hold back the moan threatening to escape his lips from the sensation of her gripping him inside her.

He could feel how she was holding her breath against his neck as she slowly calmed herself down and minutes later she finally relaxed against him with a sigh.
"Happy Halloween baby." He whispered against her neck and let out a low chuckle when he felt her chuckle against him before she shifted slightly, making him slide out of her.

"You...are in big trouble." She gave him a look before grinning slightly. She reached down to sort her panties out before pulling the curtain open climbing out of the bunk. He watched her as she hurried into the empty bathroom on the bus and chuckled to himself.

"Don't laugh Nick...I'm gonna fucking kill you when we get off this bus! Soundcheck will be dedicated to people celebrating your death, moron."

Nick laughed at AJ and did his pants up before getting out of the bunk. "Whatever AJ. Just make sure you jizz your pants in the next minute or so. We're here."
He walked away from the bunks and headed to the front of the bus.