- Text Size +
AJ was pacing back and forth across the small tour bus, driving everyone nuts. "Will we just hurry up and get there?" Their first day off in over a week, and they were stuck spending it on the bus. If they ever got to their destination, AJ had intended to take them all out to a club, but at the rate they were going, they were going to get there far too late.

"Relax, Alex, you're not going to get us there any faster by pacing," Kevin told him from his spot on the couch where he was snuggled up with Jen in his lap, watching AJ walk back and forth.

"Maybe he can, like a hamster wheel?" Jen offered, giggling when AJ glared at her. "No?"

"I'm not a hamster." AJ rolled his eyes and sat down next to Kevin with a plop, pulling Jen's legs onto his lap. "Share."

Jen laughed and stretched out on Kevin's lap, gladly accommodating AJ. "Sure." She'd known before the tour how snuggle happy Kevin was, but discovering that about the rest of the group was quite a fun experience. She'd woken up on more than one occasion to find that she'd fallen asleep curled up on another one of the guys, something they didn't seem to mind one bit. "So, assuming we do actually get to this place on time, what kind of clothes do we need to wear?"

"Club clothes," AJ shrugged. "The less the better."

Jennifer laughed as Kevin opened his mouth to protest, quickly covering it with her hand. "I have to dress skimpy enough at your shows every night, thanks."

"I like your costumes," Nick offered from the other side of the bus, laughing when Kevin grabbed Jen's hand, wrestling it away from his face.

"Maybe a g string, then..." Jen mused, watching as Kevin's face turned bright red.

"I bet you do, Nick," Kevin glared at him before turning his gaze to Jen. "You're just teasing me now."

"Yes," Jen squealed when AJ tickled her bare feet on his lap, jerking around in Kevin's lap until her feet were out of AJ's grasp.

"So she's ticklish..." AJ's eyes lit up, and he looked at Kevin conspiratorially. "Hold her down."

Kevin hesitated, but when Jen screamed for help he was unable to resist, and grabbed her arms, maneuvering around on the couch until she was flat on her back. "Go for it," he told AJ with a grin.

"HELP!" Jennifer hollered, kicking at AJ's hands trying to grab her ankles. She felt his fingers tickle the sensitive skin of the arch of her foot and cursed at Kevin as she started laughing uncontrollably, tears quickly forming in her eyes. "Let me go you fuck!" She struggled against Kevin's grasp, her shirt riding up as she writhed on the couch.

"No way," Kevin leaned over her, still holding her hands tight, using his body to keep her still on the couch. He looked over at AJ, who was grinning from ear to ear as he continued to tickle Jen's feet. "AJ's enjoying this too."

"AJ's an asshole too," Jen wiggled around and looked at Nick across the bus helplessly. "Nicky, please...save me..."

Nick started laughing when Kevin shot a death glare at him in response, "oh, I don't think I should..."

"Ow," Jen protested when she felt AJ yank on her leg, pulling her further down on the couch. "What are you doing?"

"You're ticklish other places then your feet, right?" AJ said suggestively, his hands running up her legs and over the back of her knees, sending a shiver through her body.

"NICK!" Jennifer screamed, pushing against Kevin as she felt AJ's hands reach her hips. Really, only Kevin would have a problem with her flirting with his bandmates, and then HOLD HER DOWN so one of them could run their hands all over her.

"Nick, stay where you are," Kevin replied calmly, enjoying watching Jen's face flush as she struggled against him.

"Nicky...I'll do anything if you get Kevin off of me...." Jen cooed, turning to bat her eyes at him. "Anything...."

"She lies, Nick," Kevin warned, letting one of Jen's hands go so he could turn her face away from Nick.

"Never," Her hand finally free, Jen reached up and smacked Kevin's rear, pushing him off of her with a shout when he jumped. "GET OFF!" Kevin and AJ both ended up on the floor of the bus. She stood up and pulled her shirt back down, shaking her head at the two men on the floor. "You guys really are pathetic, you know that?"

"We're pathetic? Nick's the one who just blew the chance for anything..." AJ snickered, his eyes widening when he thought over his choice of words. "Literally..."

Jen rolled her eyes and walked away from them, "I'll see you guys when we get there, I'm going to go take a nap."

"Jen, wait," Kevin called to her from the floor, but she just waved him off and continued walking.

"Night Richie."



Carly and Jennifer were both in their separate beds under covers, watching Letterman, when a loud banging on the door interrupted their giggles over Drew Barrymore's latest antics.

"That's gotta be for you," Carly told Jen, laughing when she heard Kevin yell her name. "See?"

"He's going to wake up the entire hotel," Jen grumbled, getting out of the warm bed and padding over to the door, opening it with a frown. "Didn't I just spend an entire day on a bus with you? Do I really need to see you anymore?"

"I want to talk," Kevin told her firmly, grabbing her hand and pulling her out into the hall. "Tell Carly you'll see her later."

"Wait, let me get my key," Jen glared at Kevin before walking back into the room and grabbing her key off of the dresser. "He wants to talk," she told Carly sarcastically. She hadn't talked to Kevin since the incident on the bus with AJ, she was still a little mad over the way he'd held her down for him.

"I won't wait up," Carly laughed and waved to her friend. Rooming with Kevin's best friend certainly had its advantages, one big one being that she would get the room to herself more often than not.

"This won't take long," Jen replied, closing the door behind her and following Kevin down the hall to his room. Once inside, she sat down on the couch, pulling her legs up into her nightshirt to keep herself warm ."What."

"On the bus, today..." Kevin started slowly, looking at her to see if she'd cut in.

"Yes?"

"You really shouldn't have said that to Nick."

Jen's mouth dropped open, and she stared at Kevin in her surprise. She'd been expecting an apology... "what?"

"You'd do anything? He's a 21 year old guy, Jen, you know how he's gonna take that." Kevin replied evenly. "You don't want to lead him on, right?"

"You're fucking kidding me..." she hissed, her eyes narrowed as she glared at him. "You hold me down so AJ can practically molest me, and then you tell ME I was leading Nick on? Are you insane?"

"AJ was just tickling you."

"AJ had his hands all OVER me!" Jen stood up and shouted at Kevin, her arms flailing around her as she got more and more angry. Their fights were always spectacular, as anyone who had ever witnessed one would happily recount, the stories were legendary. "You were looking at me, you didn't see what he was doing!"

"Please, AJ wouldn't do that," Kevin argued, a smirk crossing his face at Jen's dramatics. "You're overreacting."

"I'M overreacting?!" Jennifer's voice was practically a squeal as her hands closed into fists. "Kevin, I swear to fucking god, I love you, but sometimes you are such an asshole."

"What?"

"I am not interested in Nick, AJ, or Howie, do you understand that? That means that I don't want their hands all over me, and I certainly don't want my best friend holding me down letting that happen to me!"

"Then why did you say that to Nick?" Kevin asked with a shrug.

Jen smacked her head and turned to leave, "this is pointless, you just don't get it."

"You're leading him on!"

"You held me down!" Jen shouted back at him. "Goodnight Kevin," she spat out, slamming the door behind her. Goddamn him...she stomped back down the hall, and stopped outside her room, looking underneath and noting the light was off. Carly had gone to sleep. And dammit, she was fully awake now, miles away from that happy sleepy state she'd been in before Kevin came along. What she needed was a good, strong, drink...or three.... She looked over her clothes and groaned, no way could she go anywhere, while her cow nightshirt may be a great bedroom fashion statement, it certainly didn't belong in hotel lobbies full of Backstreet Boys fans.

She padded down the hallway, smiling when she spotted a balcony at one end, looking out over the city. "Now this works," she stepped outside and sat down, staring up at the night sky. She'd just sit until she calmed down a little, wasn't so willing to kill Kevin, and then she'd go to bed.

"I thought I heard someone in the hall," Nick peeked his head outside, his eyes lighting up when he saw Jen sitting on the balcony. She looked adorable, wearing nothing but a big black t-shirt with a cow smack on the front of it, her hair a loose mess of shining curls around her. "What are you doing out here?"

Jen looked at Nick steadily, a crazy idea forming in her head. But Goddammit, Kevin made her SO mad...and this was one sure way to piss him off. "Hey Nick...tell me...does your room have a mini bar?"