- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Originally the first 10 chapters were a dream I had one night.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Chapter One: The Night it all Began
It had been a few years since she had last seen him in concert, sure the lines were a little less filled with anxious teenage fans, but to Lilian they were still the same.
As the hour drew nearer and nearer for the gates to open, she felt butterflies form in her stomach. It was a cold rainy day in November. She was standing outside the smallest venue in town with her younger sister, Celia who by now had been brought back to her senses and was a BSB fan again. Celia looked up at the sky and frowned.
“ I hate the rain.” She said

“Why?” her sister asked.

Celia looked at her like she was retarded,
“Umm duh, because we are standing in it!” she yelled matter of factly.
Lilian giggled and then smiled.
“It won’t be long now.”

There was only about 50 or so girls in line with them, Lilian hoped that there was another door somewhere around the venue, they had missed. For Nick’s sake at the least.
Just then someone walked up to the door, the crowd erupted in screaming.

“And you want MORE fans?” Celia asked teasingly.
Lilian smiled again and hoped it was time to go inside.
The man stood at the doors for another 5 or 10 minutes before opening them.
“It’s time!” Lil shreaked.
“Yeah, yeah. It’s about time.” Celia said a little less enthusiastic.

The girls followed the line into the doors and awaited the show to begin.

some 2 and a half hours later

“I can’t believe we got to see the show at half price?” Celia said
“It was good right?” Lil asked hesitantly.
“Yeah, I loved it, that boys of yours, he’s still got it hun.”

Celia and Lilian laughed. Celia had decided since she worked at the venue where Nick would be performing that instead of going the loud and crazy way with all the other fans, they would exit through the employee only entrance, after all security would be too busy with all those fans.