- Text Size +
“Hey, ya wanna go somewhere?” Nick asked.

“Umm … yeah, I thought you were taking me home?” Lilian asked.

Nick smiled, “Well you don’t have to go home right now… do you? Or we could go to your place and hang out?”

Lilian was taken back, “Nick, I come from a humble beginning and that is still humble, I am not the least bit blessed with money. I live in a small house with my sister and my mom and we all pay the bills. We probably don’t even have anything for you to eat that you would like.” Lilian was almost in tears.

Nick looked over at her, “Aw. Come on, its alright, we don’t have to go there, but you know I came from a humble beginning too, I mean I wasn’t always a Backstreet Boy.”

“True.” Lilian answered.

“Say, what did you do before you were a Backstreet Boy?” Lilian asked.

Nick looked at her kind of funny. “ What do you mean, like before I was famous and had to hide from people and make up fake names and dress up to look like someone else?”

Lil frowned, she wasn’t sure if he was joking or being serious.

Nick laughed for her, “Sorry, I was kidding."

“I have an idea." Let’s go to McDonalds … you like Mceedees right?” Nick
bursted out.

Lilian laughed this time, “Yeah Nick, McDonalds is fine.”

Nick started the car and Set it Off came blaring through the radio, “Hey I love this song!” Lilian exclaimed.

“Huh?” Nick said surprised. “How can you love this song, we never even released it anywhere.”

Lilian laughed again, “Nicky, when are you going to learn, somehow someway it all finds a home on Youtube.” Nick laughed this time.

He backed out and began driving down the driveway to the bottom of the garage, as they neared the entrance, he thought he saw someone who he recognized. He looked at her a little more and sure enough it was Delia.

“Quick, get down!” he yelled. He attempted to make a quick drive by and not be noticed by her, but since his windows were down Delia heard clear as day when Get Down started playing on the speakers.

“Dam this sound system!” Nick yelled. “Can I get up now?” Lilian asked still hiding down below the view of any one who would look into the car.

“Ohh sorry, yeah she’s gone.” Nick laughed, “You know if you say the name of any song, my radio satellite will play it.”