- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Chapter Two: In Nick's Ride
To Lilian’s happiness there was another door, the venue was so packed, it had sold out. Nick was shocked even saddened that so many other fans waited outside for him by his tour bus, unable to attend the show.

As Celia and Lilian walked down the corridor coming up to the last side door where security might be lurking, suddenly someone ran out of the door. Lilian looked at her sister.

“Was that Nick?” she asked.

Celia shrugged

“Possibly, I mean he did just give an impressive performance in this very venue.” She said in a tone that made Lil wish she had not asked the question.

It only took a moment for them to catch up. It was Nick, he was running very fast with a woman who he seemed to be having an argument with.

“Come on, let’s follow them.” Lilian suggested.

“Follow them?!” Celia asked a little annoyed, “Lil, this is Nick Carter we’re talking about here; having an argument with some girl, my car is on the other side of the arena and you want to follow them?”

Lilian, looked at Celia as if she had lost her mind,

“Of course, come on, let’s get in his car, he hasn’t even seen us yet.”

The girls hurried to catch up with Nick and the odd girl who had by now made it to the parking garage and were about to pull out. Surprised to find the back doors unlocked, they climbed into the very beat up little car.

Lilian giggled.

Nick was still wet from the show Lil guessed. He was wearing a jersey and a whole lot of cologne, but she didn’t care it smelled wonderful whatever it was.

The girl was a little more trashy looking than Lil and Celia had prepared for. Her hair was stringy it was dark red color with black highlights, she was wearing a yellow tank top with a jean skirt that was way too low cut. On her feet were large boots that reached up past her knees. She had on huge sun glasses that covered her face practically. Her very apparent fake tan was starting to streak and the girls found it hilarious.

“So this is what you drive huh Nicky.”

Nick and the girl stopped in mid sentence and both turned around. Nick starred dumbfounded at the girls,

“Um who are you and why are you in my ride?” he asked.