- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Chapter Four: Ditching Delia
Delia looked at him and slapped his face.

Nick felt his cheek immediately, it hurt he wasn’t going to deny it, and he wanted to hit her back, but he had never hit a woman in his life and he wasn’t going to start now.

“Nick, can I ask you a question?” Lil asked.

“Yeah, sure what’s up?”

“Why do you put up with women who are so mean and cruel to you?” Lil asked sounding a bit saddened and disappointed.

“Alright, that’s it, its time to say goodbye to your little friends Nicky boy, they have pissed me off, I am tired and I wanna get laid and these little kids are not welcome.”

Nick who had been driving around with his hand on his cheek suddenly wanted to escape from the egotistical bitch that he had been driving around with.

“What did you say your names were again?” he asked

“Oh, I am Lilian, but you can call me Lil.”

“And I am Celia.” They answered.

“Nice to meet you, I’m Nick, say you two aren’t from around here are you?”

Celia smiled at Lil,

“Yeah, we live around here somewhere.”

“So you know the area pretty well, like if I had to get out and find a bathroom you could help?”

“Sure.” Lil laughed.

Celia pointed at the rearview mirror, Nick was looking into it and mouthing WE GOTTA GO NOW.

“Yeah, nick, actually this little place is kind of run down and no one comes here anymore.”

Lilian pointed to the old tire shop as they passed.

“Love you hun, take care. See you at home later.” Celia whispered to her sister.

She knew Nick and Lil were making a dash to get away from Delia.

Suddenly, Nick pulled into the car lot of the old tire place,

“NOW!” he yelled.

The girls and Nick jumped out of the car,