- Text Size +
Nick couldn’t believe what he was hearing, he was only kidding about leaving her, but he was sure now. Where could he go and in such short time, better think quick, those fans were coming up the garage parking lot.

Nick jumped out of the car and glanced at Delia, she smiled coyly and then yelled “Don’t you ever mess with me and think you can get away with it Carter!”

Nick could hear the fans screaming growing louder and louder.

He quick ran for the indoor stairs and saw an elevator, through the glass, but the venue was locked and that wasn’t going to help anything. Luckilly there was two garages next to each other, and since the fans were coming up the one he was on, he would lose them by climbing up the other one. He walked up to the edge and was getting ready to jump when someone yelled.

“Stop, please Nicky, don’t do it.”

Nick stopped and looked around, theat voice sounded familiar … he could still see her face, but he had forgotten her name.

“Nick, please there is a better way, don’t hurt yourself.”

She was even prettier than before, Hey we’ve met before right?. Nick asked.

“Yeah, its Lilian, you can call me Lil, come on Nick, we gotta go, those fans are coming for ya.”

Nick was happy to see her and was still in his own little daydream about her when she jolted him out of it. She was pulling him, and pulling him hard.

“Come on, Nick you can trust me, my sister works here, she gave me the key to the service elevator, none of those fans will be able to access it and we can stay in the venue until they all leave.”

Nick was shocked, he was sure, she was trying to kidnap him or something, pretty girls always brought trouble, at least that was his luck lately.

“Say Lil, why you being so nice to me?” Nick asked.

Lil was caught off guard, “I am a fan Nick, been a fan for a long time, I knew after what happened with Delia that Cel and I were partly responsible and Cel had a feeling that spiteful little bit^h would try something like this, and so she gave me the key to everything.”

Nick smiled, they had reached the basement, as the door opened it was really quiet, only the sounds of an old groaning furnace heating up. Wow, these are the parts we never get to see, this furnace has got to be like 50 years old. “

Lilian giggled. “I wouldn’t doubt it.” She said