[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Summary:

Come little children
Follow me and you will see
That there is no harm nor sin in playing with me
Tell someone, anyone that you’ll no longer be around
For once you play
Your soul is a part of my playground.

Thrust into a realm of the unknown, everything they thought they knew no longer applied. The barrier between the living and the restless departed is eliminated and the fear they once thought was mindless imagination...was suddenly very real.


Rated: PG-13
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: AJ, Brian, Group, Howie, Kevin, Nick, Other
Genres: Drama, Horror, Supernatural, Suspense
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2
Completed: No
Word count: 11012
Read: 3129
Published: 08/17/09
Updated: 09/28/09
Story Notes:
This story was originally written by my good friend Reb (rebellious_one here on AC) and was titled "Satan's Playground". Recently, after a long conversation with Reb, she decided to hand the story over to me for a thorough rewrite which I am very excited about. I can only hope to do Reb and her original fans of SP proud with this rewrite I present. If you have any questions about this, you can contact Reb through her AC profile at http://www.absolutechaos.net/viewuser.php?uid=1269. You can also read the original version of "Satan's Playground" at http://www.absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8556. As always, feedback is very much appreciated, and any feedback you decide is worthy to be given, I thank you in advance! Read on and enjoy! :)

1. Chapter 1 by MonkeyAbu [ - ] (4863 words)

2. Chapter 2 by MonkeyAbu [ - ] (6149 words)