[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Summary:   NeonBlue.jpg Neon Blue Moon picture by AngelgirlDorough

Blue is fed up with her life and the way it's going so deciding to move and leave everything behind in order to start a new life.  However is not that easy as she thought.  Eden would not let her leave promising that things would get better and she decides to stay a bit longer to soon find out it was a mistake. "Eden hon, are you here?"  Blue asks as she walks toward the back to find, "Eden!" "It's not what you think hon, he is nothing," he says in a rush disentangle himself from him and went to her but she back away quickly turning around leaving and she never look back. Meanwhile he call after her saying that need it to talk; however, Blue knew nothing is there to talk about.


Rated: NC-17
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: Group, Howie
Genres: Action, Adventure, Alternate Universe, Angst, Drama
Warnings: Death, Domestic Violence, Graphic Sexual Content, Graphic Violence, Sexual Assault/Rape, Sexual Content, Slash F/F, Slash M/M, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3
Completed: No
Word count: 3925
Read: 245
Published: 09/07/09
Updated: 10/26/09
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: I do not know the Backstreet Boys or any one related to them.  This is part of my imagination and its' for entertainment only.  Therefore, the story is mine please do not take any part of my story, use your own imagination; because, if you do not then, you're plagiarism yourself and that is a crime.

1. Chapter 1 by AngelgirlD [ - ] (1233 words)

2. Chapter 2 by AngelgirlD [ - ] (1125 words)
Here is another intoxicating chapter, more is too come...enjoy !!!

3. Chapter 3 by AngelgirlD [ - ] (1567 words)