- Text Size +
Agent Tommy woke with an odd feeling of serenity. Given that it was only 3:17 in the morning, however, the feeling seemed…out of place. Wrong. Illogically dangerous, perhaps. He wasn’t sure why he felt so giddy, but the good feeling strangely set his instincts on high alert. It was those same instincts that propelled him from his bed instead of letting him roll over to go back to sleep and try to recapture whatever dream that attempted to enthrall him.

When he began to feel slightly dizzy as he fumbled to buckle his lucky belt, Tommy’s instincts flew into overdrive. He had to get out. He wasn’t sure why, but he knew there was no time to waste contemplating. Grabbing his boots, he stumbled for the hall. Though there was no smoke or flames, he pulled the fire alarm and began banging on doors, ushering his neighbors out of the building, ignoring all questions until they were safely outside.

For a few tense minutes it seemed as though his instincts had led him astray and some of his neighbors were starting to get restless, others angry.

All questions died, however, when with a loud BANG!—


Tony’s eyes flew open and he bolted upright as a whole side of the building--his apartment!--in his nightmare exploded in a ball of flame. It took a few moments to get his panting under control and gain his bearings. He let out a small chuckle as he wiped the sweat from his brow and flopped back onto the mattress.

It was only then that he realized that he wasn’t alone in the bed. He lazily lolled his head to the side and smiled faintly as he recognized Abby. If he weren’t still dressed he probably would’ve panicked a little bit, but he was certain that he’d done nothing that would harm their friendship or incur the wrath of Gibbs. Then again, considering that he couldn’t quite remember anything after the third (or was it fourth?) shot he’d downed…maybe he shouldn’t feel quite so secure about that assessment as far as Gibbs went. Abby’s presence assured him that he hadn’t screwed that side of things, at least. He smiled fondly as he rolled onto his side and draped his arm over her side as he burrowed his face against her neck. He froze, however, as he realized that they weren’t alone in the bed. His eyes widened as he sat up a little bit to peer over her to discover that the reason his hand hadn’t hit expected mattress, was that on the other side of Abby was…McProbie?

Just what happened after that last shot? Perhaps his impromptu game of quarters hadn’t been the best escape tactic he’d ever come up with. On the other hand, they were all here, and they were all seemingly unharmed. All in all, things seemed to have worked out perfectly.

He carefully withdrew his hand and sat up to rest his back against the headboard of what he now recognized as McGee’s bed. They must have taken care of him; brought him home and put him to bed, he recognized as he watched over them. From Abby it didn’t surprise him, but he was a little surprised by McGoo...

McGee he corrected himself silently, feeling slightly guilty about slurring the man’s name when so obviously the other had gone above and beyond while taking care of him last night.

Tony knew he should probably be a little bit embarrassed that he’d needed to be taken care of, but instead he simply felt…hell, he felt great. It was nice to be taken care of. It was nice not waking up to a lonely existence, but instead to these friends.

He felt warm as he reached his hand out to hover just over Abby’s fair skin, wanting to but not touching because he didn’t want to wake her. She always made him feel so welcome, made him forget all the insecurities he relentlessly tried to cover and hide. She took all his eccentricities and his admittedly immature quirks completely in her stride.

And then there was McGee. He peered past Abby to their companion. McGee was another breed altogether. Given, Tim could be bit uptight when it came to rules, but otherwise he was a good man. He was sharp as a whip and braver than any would ever suspect a computer-geek (and he meant that in the best way) to be. And he’d been fiercely loyal, even when Tony had given him plenty of reasons not to be.

Tony didn’t consider these things often, but this morning he was struck by an intense feeling of affection as he gazed at them. The team really was the family he’d always wanted but had never before found. No one accepted him like they had and he felt so…

Euphoric.

His brow furrowed slightly. He felt good. Absurdly so, really. And…

…and he was feeling really…gushy. But he just wasn’t a gushy sort of guy. Something was wrong here.

He eased himself carefully from the bed, his instincts on alert as he scanned for anything that seemed out of place. Nothing, he assessed as he silently crept through the apartment. Not satisfied with that answer, he closed his eyes and listened. Hearing nothing suspicious, he inhaled deeply, but smelled only the scent wafting from the air fresheners McGee had strategically placed throughout the apartment. Lavender, he acknowledged, smiling affectionately at such a girlie choice.

He shuffled back to the bedroom. Something still felt…off. Maybe he was still a little bit inebriated. That would explain the slight dizziness. And probably the odd overly-sappy feelings that were still niggling at him as he checked again on his sleeping partners. It was tempting to rejoin them. He was exhausted, which made sense if the clock on McGee’s nightstand was to be believed. Only 4:24am. He should still be able to squeeze in almost two more hours. Judging from the headache he was just starting to notice, it would probably be a good idea to sleep just a little more.

Instead, he decided to trust his gut and stay awake, keeping watch over his friends as they had watched out for him the night before. He made his way back to the kitchen and switched on the coffee maker. Although he wasn’t a big coffee enthusiast like their boss, he figured a cup might help sober him up. Plus McGee would probably appreciate a cup when he woke. Abby’d probably love a Caf-Pow, too, so perhaps he should make a quick run? He could pick up breakfast as well, he figured.

While the coffee began to percolate, he returned to the bedroom to grab a clean t-shirt, some jeans, and his lucky belt. He was tempted to take a shower, but knew that would likely wake the others, so he only changed clothes.

When he returned to the bedroom, he was once again tempted to lie down for just a few more minutes. His headache was getting worse and he was getting drowsier. His vision was even starting to blur a bit. So much for his good feelings, seemed a hangover was much more likely. Maybe he just needed a little fresh air? He turned to open the window when he spotted them. The shoes peeking out from beneath the drapes.

Someone was in the room with them?

He was tempted to tackle the intruder, but knew he needed to make sure that Tim and Abby were at least aware of the situation. Just in case something went wrong, they needed to get out.

Tony silently crouched down on Tim’s side of the bed. Keeping his eye on the drapes, he clamped one hand over Tim’s mouth to keep him quiet while giving him a little shake with the other.

McGee woke with a start. He immediately began to struggle. Tony put a finger to his lips to motion for him to be silent. Once Tim had calmed, Tony slowly moved his hand away from McGee’s mouth, but motioned for him to stay quiet.

Tim’s heart was only starting to slow to normal pace when he saw Tommy point first toward Abby, then back to Tim, and then finally motioned toward the door. Tommy was trying to get him to get Abby and go? His brow furrowed as he looked to Tommy for an explanation.

Tony turned slightly and pointed toward the windows.

Not understanding, Tim started to open his mouth but Tony quickly shook his head and pointed again. To the shoes poking out from beneath the drapes.

Tim’s eyes widened and his mouth dropped open. Tommy had been right? They’d been followed?!? He silently slipped from the bed, but instead of following Tommy’s suggestion that he get Abby and get out, he grabbed the lamp from his nightstand and raised it as a weapon.

Tony shook his head again, and nodded toward Abby, but Tim refused and started circling toward the intruder. Giving in, Tony moved into position beside him, readying for battle.

McGee cautiously stepped forward, his eyes not wavering from the target as he reached out with his free hand to pull the drape aside. He held his breath as he yanked it aside to reveal--

Nothing.

No one. Just a pair of his own shoes that he must have set there at some point. McGee let out a frazzled groan as he realized he’d once again been had. He couldn’t believe he’d fallen for it. He angrily replaced the lamp on his nightstand. He didn’t want to wake Abby so he furiously motioned for Tommy to go out to the living room.

Tony had the grace to look slightly sick as he obeyed.

“Sorry, McG--"

“Save it. I’m done!” Tim snapped.

Tony stepped back, slightly stunned by the vehemence in Tim’s voice. “B-“

“No! Just shut up! Y-you show up here and just move in. You steal my car? You make me look like a complete lunatic in front of Director David, in front of the DC Police Department…you steal my Sig, my car…” Tommy opened his mouth, but snapped it shut as Tim advanced on him. “No! I don’t care if you’re a friend of Abby’s. I want you out. You nearly cost me my job last night. And still I let you come back here? I think maybe I am crazy. After all that I still trusted you for some god knows what reason. But I’m done!”

“McGee…”

“Just shut up!” Tim cut him off again, his voice rising, his breath coming in shorter bursts. “First you try…to make me believe we’re being chased by David’s men? Then I…I can’t believe for even a second…that I bought that someone…actually broke in here.” He stumbled as he started toward the apartment door in an attempt to escort the other man. He’d give Tommy’s stuff to Abby and let her get it back to him later. He took another couple steps before he had to stop, his legs suddenly not wanting to support him. What the…?

Tony noticed the stagger and quickly reached out to steady McGee. “You okay?” he asked quietly, his face filled with concern.

“Just…a little lightheaded.”

Tony blinked as he absorbed the information. It was one thing if just he was feeling dizzy, but if they both were…something was very wrong.

Tim’s brow furrowed as he pulled weakly away from Tommy, his legs suddenly feeling slightly rubbery. “I…what’s going on?” he asked, thickly.

Tony frowned as he tried to concentrate, but found it difficult. Tim had mentioned being followed by the Mossad Officers.

The ones who were behind the explosions in his building and Ziva’s…

“Gas leak!” he pieced together the pieces. Euphoria. Dizziness. Weakness. Headaches. Trouble concentrating. Vision blurry…It all fit. Though he couldn’t see it, and there was no scent, everything was pointed to Carbon Monoxide Poisoning. CO wasn’t flammable, so maybe there wouldn’t be any explosion, but it was deadly nonetheless. And judging by how fast the slightly smaller man seemed to be failing, they didn’t have much time. “We have to get out.”

“Just stop…Tommy. Please…”

“McGee, listen to me. I’m not trying to trick you. We need to get out of here. Can you walk?”

“I…”

“Just go. I’m going to get Abby.”

“Wh--"

“Pull the fire alarm.”

Tim shook his head in disbelief, but the motion made him even dizzier. Maybe it wasn’t so far-fetched after all. Or was this just another way Tommy was trying to make him look like an idiot? Had the man…drugged him? Jesus. Would he really do that? No. But still…he was sick. Ducky. He should call Ducky.

“Abby, get up--" he heard Tommy urgently trying to wake Abby. “Come on…”

Tim grabbed his cell phone from the counter and tried to remember which number the medical examiner was on his speed dial. Was it 4? No. That was Sarah…or was she 3?

He heard Tommy grunt as he lifted the still sleeping Abby from the bed and hoisted her over his shoulder. Tim watched dazedly as Tommy shuffled awkwardly toward him.

“Move, Probie!”Tony commanded, hoping that his authority as senior field agent would spur his partner into action. Noting McGee’s pale features and the way the other man wobbled as he started to stagger toward the d1oor. “I’ll drag you out of here if I have to,” he assured softly as he lurched toward Tim. Those were the words that seemed to light a fire under the younger man.

McGee dropped his phone into his pajama top’s pocket was almost to the door when Tony smelled it.

Not Carbon Monoxide this time, but there was definitively a gassy odor. And every instinct in him told him that it was about to blow.

“Tim!” he cried out, reaching out and jerking McGee backward just as Tim turned the lock.

Tim cried out involuntarily as he was flung backward. He felt Abby crashing into him, taking him to the floor and a moment later Tommy was on top of them both, shielding them with his own body. He felt the ground shake and heard a loud BANG! as his apartment door splintered inward.

He had no time to make sense of it before Tommy was back on his feet and had grabbed one of Tim’s wrists, and one of Abby’s, dragging them both swiftly away from the flames that engulfed his apartment door, which had been blown completely out of the door frame. If anyone had been standing there when it had blown, they’d have been…

McGee struggled to get to his feet the moment Tommy dropped his wrist. He ignored the dizziness and the ringing in his ears as he rose, reaching down to drag Abby up with him. They had to get out. It took a few moments for him to realize that Tommy had disappeared back into the bedroom. They weren’t on ground floor; jumping was not a good option. Then again it was a better option than burning, he reasoned. It looked as though the sprinkler system was already working on the hall, but that didn’t help when there were flames within his own apartment blocking their exit. “Come on, Abs,” he gabbled. He had only managed to drag her a couple steps before he saw Tommy emerging from the Master Bath, dragging the blanket from his bed with him.

Tony quickly moved to Abby’s left side, flanking her between himself and McGee as he wrapped the soaking wet blanket around all three of them. No words were wasted as they barreled through the burning doorway and into the wet and smoky hallway, where Tommy quickly flung the now burning blanket off of them.

McGee was relieved to see his neighbors were already clearing out of their apartments. He wasn’t sure that he would have had the energy to roust them if they hadn’t been woken by the explosion or the fire alarm that had been triggered. In fact, he wasn’t sure if he had the energy to get himself out.

It was only because of Abby that he didn’t let himself fall until he and Tommy had managed to get her outside and safely away from the building. As soon as they were far enough away he let himself collapse into the grass. He was dimly aware of Tommy and Abby sprawling beside him.

Tony was shaky as he turned his attention to Abby, who still had not woken. While she was not a small woman, she was still smaller than he and McGee were. He felt for her pulse and though he was relieved to find it, he was still concerned at her lack of consciousness.

She needed oxygen. He’d been required to take classes in CPR, and had to take refresher courses to get relicensed every other school year. He knew he wasn’t in the best shape to administer, but until they could get help here, he would have to do. He quickly set into action.

He felt tears welling in his eyes as he worked. It felt so…futile. And he was so tired. He couldn’t do this. He was going to lose her…He became more frantic as he tried to force oxygen into her lungs. He wasn’t sure he was doing her any good, and he felt weaker and weaker.

“Please, Abby,” he pleaded as he paused to catch his own breath. This was no use. He couldn’t…he…
he couldn’t do this. He wasn’t equipped for this…

Stop, he scolded himself. You’re a highly trained agent and it’s your job to protect them. They’re your team. They’re your family. Still, he was at a loss for what to do now. How was he supposed to get them out of this? He needed help, he needed…

“Let me,” he heard McGee insisting and felt the man gently pulling on his shoulder. He nodded, and moved to her other side, giving McGee a turn. When McGee needed a break after only a few breaths, Tony took another turn. Though a small crowd gathered around them, no one stepped forward to help them--they just stood watching nervously, most looking as though if they dared to come closer, they might fall ill to the same thing that plagued Abby.

Tony was relieved as he heard sirens in the distance. While he dreaded the idea of going to the hospital--if David’s men knew they survived both the gas and the explosion, that would be the first place they’d look, and the three of them would be sitting ducks--Abby needed help. She needed an oxygen tank. She…

She was awake, he realized as he found himself peering down into her eyes.

“Hey there,” she greeted in a raspy voice.

“Hey,” he replied as he let himself sink down into the grass, lying beside her as he concentrated on catching his own breath. He noticed McGee sprawling on her other side. What a team they made…a sentiment Abby must have felt as well--he couldn’t help but smile as he felt her hand grasping his. Without even looking, he knew her other hand was wrapped around McGee’s. They made it. They’d be okay. From the sound of the sirens, the First Responders were only a minute or two out. “Hey, McGee?”

“Mmmhmm?”

“Think maybe you could call Ducky to come get us?”

After a few moments hesitation, Tim queried, “Why Ducky?”

“We’re probably going to need to be released into his medical care.”

Tim groaned inwardly, but pulled his phone from his pocket. Speed dial 4, he was certain this time as he punched it in.

After only a couple rings, Doctor Mallard answered, sounding fully awake, “Timothy?”

“There was a…uh…gas leak at my building. Think you could come get us?”

“I’m on my way,” the man assured him without hesitation.

The Emergency First Responder team arrived just as McGee hung up the phone. He was already feeling better now that he was out in the fresh air, but he didn’t argue as one of the EMTs supplied him with an oxygen tank and mask, aside from making sure that the EMTs gave the first one to Abby, and the second to Tommy. Though Tommy seemed to have escaped with the least affect from the gas, Tim was hoping the mask would keep the other man quiet for a little while. Unfortunately it didn’t stop the man from flirting shamelessly with the EMT, but at least it did muffle the sound a little bit.

“Um…guys?” Abby shouted through her mask a couple minutes later. Both Tony and McGee turned to look at her. “I might be seeing things, well obviously I’m seeing things, but I may be hallucinating because of the gas and all--"

“What is it, Abby?” Tim prompted.

“Don’t we recognize the guy over there?” she nodded to a car across the street.

Tim followed her gaze to a blue sedan that was parked across the street. The same type of car Tommy had claimed was following them the night before. Though the man in the car was wearing a hat and shaded glasses, even from his distance, McGee could easily recognize him as Mossad Director Eli David.

That couldn’t be. Or at least it shouldn’t be. It made no sense. Why would Eli David be staking out McGee’s apartment? Tim felt a sour taste filling his mouth as he considered the implications. Had he been the one to rig the door and cause the gas leak? But why? Why would he do that?

He pulled out his cell phone and hit speed dial 1 for Gibbs.

“What is it McGee?” his boss barked when he answered. Though it was still quite early, the man sounded wide awake.

“Boss!” McGee shouted through his mask. “I mean, Gibbs!”

“Sounding a bit muffled there, McGee,” Gibbs informed him dryly, though Tim thought maybe he heard just a hint of concern in the tone.

“Oxygen mask,” Tim hastily explained. “I-I think you need to come down here…” He was fairly certain that Gibbs was in his car and already enroute before he even finished giving his ex-boss the quick briefing.

“Do not approach him,” Gibbs instructed once he learned of David’s presence.

“Okay,” McGee agreed.

“Do not under any circumstances let ‘Agent Tommy’ approach him,” Gibbs added with just a small hint of humor. “Stay there until I get there. Let me know if you see David leave.”

“On it, Gibbs.”

As it turned out, delaying their exit was not a problem. It took several minutes of Ducky fussing over them to convince the medical examiner that they were fit to be released into his care, and several more for Ducky to convince the EMTs that he could be entrusted with their care. By that time the police had arrived on the scene and wanted statements from them.

“Why hasn’t he left?” Tony wondered aloud as he eyed David’s car still parked across the street.

“Don’t even think about it,” McGee chided, wincing as he noticed a gleam in Tommy’s eyes. “Gibbs is on his way. He said specifically for you not to approach him.”

Tony sighed, defeated. He couldn’t disobey a direct order from Gibbs. Still, it didn’t make any sense. If David was behind the attack, wouldn’t he have fled the scene? Perhaps he would have stayed close to make sure that they didn’t make it out alive, but if that were the case he should have either fled once he learned the attempt failed or he should have tried to take another shot. Given, there were plenty of potential witnesses around, but then why hang around and risk being seen? And why would he have made the attempt anyway? Tony was certain that the man wasn’t behind the attack on him at the park. And last night, the director had clearly been spooked when Tony had mentioned Ziva. The man was scared, not homicidal. He was usually at least a reasonable judge of character, and his gut instincts were telling him that David wasn’t behind this attack either. So why was he here? Unless… “He wants to talk.”

“Gibbs said not to approach,” McGee reminded insistently. “He should be here any minute.”

Tony scowled, but nodded reluctantly.

To Tim’s relief, Gibbs did arrive before Tommy decided to take matters into his own hands. He watched with complete satisfaction as Gibbs initiated contact and after a brief discussion, appeared to apprehend the Mossad Director and led him back to his own vehicle for transport.

“I do believe that is our cue to leave as well,” Ducky surmised as they watched Gibbs leave. A few moments later, the medical examiner’s cell phone rang. He answered and after listening for a few moments he concluded the fleeting conversation with an, “Of course, Jethro. We will see you within a few hours.” He smiled faintly as he hung up the phone. “Well then, as you lot are to be kept under my medical observation for the rest of the day, there begs only one question.” He looked to Abby. “Your place or mine?” he queried, a mischievous grin tugging at the corners of his lips.

“My place it is,” she coyly responded. “I call coffin,” she announced as she headed toward the hearse. McGee winced and he saw Tommy pale slightly as they watched her climb in. They’d come far too close to losing her and neither one of them was ready to be reminded of that.

The mood in the car was rather subdued as they made the trip to Abby’s apartment. Tim sat in the front with Ducky and filled him in on what had happened in the apartment.

Tony continued to mull over the whole situation with David. He knew he was supposed to be resting and that Gibbs had everything under control, but there still had to be a piece of the puzzle they were missing. He wanted to follow Gibbs back to the Navy Yards and maybe sit in on the interview. He still didn’t believe that David was the man behind the curtain pulling all the strings. The man wasn’t evil; he couldn’t have risen through the ranks to become the Director without anyone noticing psychotic tendencies.

It was early enough that there was very little traffic on the roads, but he kept his eyes peeled, making sure that they weren’t once again being followed. Though he spotted absolutely no sign of any trouble, he remained on high alert even once they reached their destination. Though nothing seemed particularly out of place, he did take note of a car that was parked part way down the block, directly beneath a No Parking sign. There appeared to be a blonde woman behind the wheel, waiting for someone. Probably picking up a coworker for a car pool, he figured, though he didn’t let down his guard until they were safely inside. Even then, he insisted on doing a quick sweep of the apartment. Admittedly that was partially because even though he’d had a fairly good idea of what Abby’s apartment was like, the concept he had in his mind didn’t do it justice. It was almost like a museum of the occult, the paranormal, and the just plain odd.

“You probably shouldn’t touch those,” Abby warned him as she spotted him reaching for one of the shrunken head dolls on her shelf.

“Cursed?”

“Nah, just fragile.”

He grinned and continued perusing all the bizarre trinkets while McGee and Ducky made themselves comfortable in the living room and Abby went to her room to change clothing.

Even after Tony finished his exploration of the apartment, he couldn’t seem to relax. There was still something wrong, and he could feel it in his gut that things were about to come to a head. Gibbs was probably back at the Navy Yards by now and with any luck David was explaining everything. Maybe they were already planning out a rescue mission to retrieve Ziva from wherever she was being held. He should be there! Instead he was here, pacing restlessly.

“I do believe that the point of coming here was that you not exert yourself,” Ducky commented pointedly.

“And I’m sure that--" Whatever McGee was intending to say, it was interrupted by a loud banging on the door.

Tony’s hand flew instinctively to where he normally holstered his Sig. Except that the police had confiscated it…and since it was actually McGee’s weapon, he extrapolated quickly, that meant they were unarmed. Neither Ducky nor Abby carried, he was certain. That didn’t mean that they were weaponless, however. He snatched up an odd marble statuette that he figured would work sufficiently.

McGee rose to his feet and followed Abby toward the door.

“Who’s there?” Abby called out at Tony’s signal. Whoever it was didn’t answer, but continued to bang on the door.

McGee nearly jumped as his cell phone picked precisely that moment to ring. He almost ignored it but pulled it out long enough to see the caller ID.

“Gibbs?” he answered in a half-shout in order to be heard over the sound of the banging.

Tony motioned for Abby to move into the back room as he moved into place to open the door. Abby stubbornly used to follow his direction, and after a few moments Tony reluctantly nodded, but mouthed, “Get behind me. First sign of trouble, you run.” She nodded, her eyes wide as she obeyed.

“McGee!” Gibbs barked. “Is Tommy still there with you?”

McGee’s brow furrowed in confusion at the question. Why would Gibbs be asking about Tommy…? “Of course…y--"

Tony raised his weapon in one hand as he carefully unlocked the door with his other. He thought he was prepared for the door to burst open, but it happened so fast that he was knocked backward by the force of the door. Damn it. Rookie mistake, he thought inanely as he fought to regain his balance.

“You BITCH!” a woman screamed out and a blur of blonde streaked into the apartment.

“What the--" Abby protested as the woman made a beeline straight for her. She quickly raised one arm to defend her face from the fingernails that were poised to attack. Her other arm swung out and grabbed the woman’s hair, giving it a hard yank.

McGee dropped his phone as he sprang into action, trying to get between the two women. He yelped as he was caught in the crossfire by a stray punch that landed on his jaw.

“Leave my husband alone, you slut!” the woman screamed in fury.

“McGee!” Tim could hear Gibbs’ voice shouting.

Abby had no idea what the hell the woman was going on about, but that didn’t stop her from defending herself and going on the offensive to make the attack stop. “I…don’t…know…your husband!” she protested as she kicked out, knocking the woman backward into Tony, who quickly wrapped his arms around her in an attempt to subdue her.

“Normally I like a good cat fight, but…” he quipped as he hauled her back away from Abby.

“Damn it, Tony!” the blonde shrieked as she kicked at him.

Tony. Not Tommy. He wasn’t…Tony. He…couldn’t think. Not while she--

“Ellen stop!”

And suddenly he couldn’t breathe. His arms flew open and he staggered backward. Ellen?

His wife. Ellen.

He blinked.

I am sorry, sweetie. We’ll go next summer. I promise.

He still couldn’t breathe.

“Tommy?” he heard Abby cry out at the same time that he heard Ellen calling, “Tony?”

I don’t want you to go!

“Tommy!”

Jesus, Tony! Just stop! We’re not going to DC and that’s final!

“Come, Lad. Let’s sit you down before you pass out…”

You want to go? Fine. But don’t bother coming back!

“DiNozzos don’t pass out,” he whispered as his eyes rolled back in his head and was out before he even hit the floor.