- Text Size +

Ever since I was ten, I had wanted to be an officer of the law. I loved to see people in their uniforms. Driving in their cruisers, looking all tough and heroic. Now, standing here waiting to confront some big time drug dealer as a whore, had me thinking over my big dreams. I wanted to be a plain clothes cop so bad, and if this was the way to reach that goal, then I’d have to toughen it out. Truth be told, I was freezing my ass off in some cut off skirt that I could feel rising with each step, a very low cut blouse that showed what I don’t have and some enormous heels that kept making me miss a step.

“Are you alright!” Bastos asked me. I rolled my eyes since I wasn’t facing her. She was treating me like a child, as if I didn’t have a couple of months of experience in the field.

I turned to look at her, which only made me more uncomfortable with myself. Even as a hooker she looked good. I on the other hand felt like a damn clown. “I’m freezing my ass of. But other than that, I’m great.”

“I know that you…I just need to advise that you don’t get nervous. They can tell when you get nervous. You’ll have to be a bit more optimistic and sexy!”

I felt my brows scrunch up in protest. This woman had some nerves. “I’m not nervous…I said I was cold. My nipples feel like their about to fall off.”

Bastos smiled wide, just as I heard Howie’s voice float into my ear, “Jesus sis I didn’t want to hear that.”

Warmth flooded my body. I’d totally forgotten about the ear piece and wire in my bra, and no not the kind to hold them puppies up. I was wired, the guys could hear everything I said. UGH. “You forgot to tell me they were already listening.”

She smiled again, “My bad!”

“Are you ok Soph?” Alex’s smooth voice floated into my ears and I felt my knees go a bit weak.

“Yes, I’m fine. You already heard the rest.” I felt my cheeks get hot again.

A van door slid open and out walked my rebel prince. He was wearing his jeans low and a white t-shirt fit to his body. “I need to talk to you…they say he’s about 15 minutes away.” Alex took my gently by the arm and walked me into a dark spot.

I yanked myself out of his soft grip and leaned against the wall. He reached into my shirt and covered the tiny speaker. “You should keep this outfit…” His hand slid under my blouse and caressed my stomach.

“What are you doing?”

His hand moved from my stomach down to my hip and onto my leg. I could feel the warmth of his hand against my skin now, and it was making me hot in different areas. “You really can’t be pissed at me.” He pressed his body against me and I felt my back hit against the wall. Cold wall.

“You didn’t tell me about her.” Alex leaned in and brushed his lips against my collarbone, he knew exactly how to make me melt. How to make me give in. His hand slipped under my skirt and I felt him squeeze my thigh. “I…what…we can’t do this…here.” My breathing was already a bit elevated.

“Who said we are going to do anything.” He took my leg and wrapped it around his waist, and pressed harder against me. “You know…” his mouth brushed around my ear, “…you can’t…” over my chin, “resist me.” His mouth covered mine. I forgot about everything as I felt his warm body against mine and his hand gripping my skin. I kissed him back, my arms wrapping around his neck.

The radio on his belt went off and Howie’s voice floated out through the speaker. “We got 5...lets move. Good luck lil sis. Be careful.”

Slowly we parted and adjusted ourselves. “Thanks Howie. I will.”

“Please be careful. You know the emergency signal, if anything happens just use it. Fuck the bust.” He pecked me again and walked away.

This was great! I was playing a hooker. I was now turned on, not to mention freezing and scared. I should have felt safe, the van had stayed in the same spot and I knew that Howie, Alex and two other officers were in there waiting for the signal.

“Let’s do this!” Bastos said adjusting her blouse and she began walking all funny towards the corner.

I tried my best to mock her moves, but I seriously felt like an idiot. There is nothing sexy about me really. I’m just me.

“Sis you have to make this believable…please don’t make me have an awkward moment and tell you how to be all sexual. I’m already getting hives thinking about it.” Howie’s voice was reassuring and what he had just said made me smile.

I took a deep breath and began to strut alongside Bastos, with one hand on my hip. I can too be sexy, damn it. There wasn’t much time for me to think about it, because a black hummer with tinted windows came to a halt right next to us. The window rolled down and out popped a young guys head. I knew right off the bat, that he wasn’t the famous Frank.

Bastos seductively leaned into the window. “Hey baby…you looking for Lacy and Lexi?”


The young guy which by the way looked like some ex-con, licked his lips and looked straight at me. “As a matter of fact I am. Frank is in the car behind me, get in with him when he comes around. Who is who?”

Bastos stood up and turned to look at me, smacking some gum that I had no idea where she’d obtained it. Thin air. Her boobs. “I’m Lacy…” she gave him a smile and pointed at herself, “and that is Lexi.” She pointed at me and gave me a look.

I pretended to smile, but I don’t think it was working. Just to make sure I gave him a finger wave. He gave me that uncomfortable look and rolled up his window and the car slowly rolled away.

“Stop being such an idiot. I am not about to get killed just because you’re a fucking amateur. Are we clear?” She was snarling at me and adjusting herself, with a fake smile.

“Screw you…it’s not my fault it comes easy to play a whore.” I snapped at her. Knowing damn well what I meant by that comment.

She grit her teeth and barked at me, “You should be happy we are working or I’d kick your ass.”

We both jumped when Alex announced that the car was coming to a halt. The car pulled up and the door immediately flew open. No one said a word and we knew that we had to hop in. As I followed Bastos into the car, I felt my heart racing…so fast I felt it might burst. I was scared. This was a life or death situation, if these men wanted we would never get out of that car.

I sat there slouched lazily, unable to help the knots twisting in my stomach, the fiddling of my fingers or the chewing of my lip. Luckily Frank couldn’t really see me, but I could surely see him. If I’d seen him on the street, there was no way I’d know he was such a felon. Frank was a really good looking older man. He was in a black suit, with buzz cut salt and pepper hair and a million dollar smile.

“Hello ladies.” His voice was deep and manly. We both said hello at the same time and then Bastos started working her little magic. “Why don’t you sit over here…” he patted the seat next to him and looked at me. I felt myself suck in a breath.

Whores don’t have emotions…I kept chanting to myself. Without a word I climbed over their legs and sat next to him. Immediately he looked me over and with one swift move his hand wrapped around my neck and he slammed me against the car door. My heart wasn’t beating anymore, or at least that’s how it felt.

“You bitches are cops!” He yelled and slammed me again. This time I saw a bunch of white specks all around me. Not to mention that I could barely breathe.

“Let her go!” Bastos demanded and they both pulled out guns. She was aiming right at his head and he was aiming right in her face. Although, my vision was blurring a bit it irritated me that I couldn’t see a pinch of fear in her eyes. Nothing. Bitch. My fingers worked at his hand. Of course, that only pissed him off even more.

“Put the gun down or I’ll kill her.”

I'm pretty sure although I didn't have much air left in me, that I sighed. Hell, my life depended on a woman that still had some sort of feelings for my boyfriend and if I were her, I'd definately want me dead. But I was wrong because she slowly put the gun down and raised her hands. Frank may have looked nice, however, he had no sympathy for women. I saw him clunk her right in the side of the head with the butt of the gun.

I was trying so hard to do the emergency signal. Then again, who the hell would have seen it through the tinted windows. Heturned to look at me. "We are on our..." the familiar voice cut off, when he dug into my shirt and took out the wire. He growled in my face as he raised a fist in midair and then I saw nothing else.